Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 3. (Read 1989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
I don't think we can really say one or the other is better as they are both quite different in what they offer and what can be built using them, ETH has a wider scope and offers up more than bitcoin, both have their alternatives also, I think both ETH and BTC will be the dominant ones for the time being until a killer coin comes along and has a one size fits all approach.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
The last two weeks have greatly disappointed me - ETH fell faster than bitcoin, but I think everything will change soon. Growth will also be faster.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
This question is quite provocative. It is really hardly to determine the best cryptocurrency because each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. I'm investing in Ethereum, that's why this currency is better for me. However, I don't think it would be right to write that Bitcoin is bad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
I'm quite sure that after this big dump is completed, Ethereum will grow very much in price and I think that while this coin is the main competitor for BTC
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
March 27, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin is the best since it is the mother of all coins. The value is the highest it is certainly the most popular indicating lots of potential. The fact that Bitcoin was created for the public and is manited by the public only also makes it the winner for me. So many coins with so much allocated to this and that... that we even question how decentralized this whole crypto thing really is. Ethereum is certaintly the runner up with so many properties and so many icos. So much potential there... but when I ask a random person if they know what Ethereum is they are like... Et... what? While Bitcoin on the other hand people have either a positive or negative idea about it. At least they know of Bitcoin.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
At the moment both are competing with each other in terms of bear trend, both are trying gto go down and down more in usd terms, i hope reversal will happen soon.
They are both trending so no need to worry about what coin should we choose from because they are both to invest at, they are not just the trending but they are both to invest at.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
Nobody knows what will happen in the next few years. But in my opinion no other coin can take its place as next to bitcoin at least for some several years ahead. As of now, we can noticed that once bitcoin falls, all of the coins follows including ethereum. It's a long way to go before its actually happen. I do agree that there are lot of coins with better technology than bitcoin, but this does'nt mean that they will overtake bitcoin price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
March 27, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
At the moment both are competing with each other in terms of bear trend, both are trying gto go down and down more in usd terms, i hope reversal will happen soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:07:58 PM
Right now I choose BTC, but I think that in the nearest future ETH will overcome BTC
Activity: 8
March 27, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
I think both bitcoin and ethereum are worthy of first place.
Activity: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Eth great time to buy atm, after such a huge correction.

Most ICOs look for Eth too so it's always in demand
Activity: 29
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
It is believed that these are the two strongest coins, but now I do not see anything special about them, they lose their price, like everyone else. Only bitcoin is more stable and all other coins.
Activity: 97
March 27, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed the best coins today. Both coins do have their respective advantages and disadvantages. But cannot be denied that Bitcoin and Ethereum its development very rapidly. I think these two coins are the best of all the other coins.

Yes, it is true, these are the two top coins. The question is, what kind of coin is still better? Which coin can give more profit in the future?
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
March 27, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
Bitcoin is used for peer to peer transactions and also Ethereum. At the moment Ethereum block chain offers faster and lower transactions fee compared with bitcoin but according to what i just read earlier "Lightning Network will change Bitcoin because it will deliver high speed transactions and near zero transactions fee. For, now Ethereum but after the launch of LN to Bitcoin I will say Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
Which is better, Bitcoin or Ethereum? The answer is obvious, of course Bitcoin, because it costs 15 times more and is more stable coin.
Activity: 420
March 27, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed the best coins today. Both coins do have their respective advantages and disadvantages. But cannot be denied that Bitcoin and Ethereum its development very rapidly. I think these two coins are the best of all the other coins.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
boys, it all depends on what budget you have! because to earn a lot you have to buy a lot of coins! in this case it is better to buy an ether
It is faster, newer technology and bitcoin prevails in safety!
Activity: 291
March 27, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
Bitcoin will always be the best advice, as bitcoin prices always increase every year, although the price of ethereum also increases but not as high as the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

hope now your query is answered very well now by this bearish market .
btc still can survive such markets but other coins dip faster than bitcoin .
and other alts which have no proper project even dipped like there is no tomorrow .
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
Hi, from my point of view, we need a bigger, better vision of the Bitcoin Future (and, yes, the Ethereum and general crypto future) if we are going to hold together the ship against pressure. I really believe that the Ethereum community has a ton of the pieces of that puzzle: smart contracts give us the reach to really interact with the real world. But we aren’t going to get to houses and cars on the blockchain without some real effort to find social utility.
Pages:
Jump to: