Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 6. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
I believe  ETHEREUM will soon stood up because many successful altcoins came with it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
I prefer Bitcoin - because it more popular around all people
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 09, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
Bitcoin is still on top among the coins in crypto. Ethereum was in the downline of bitcoin. These two are competing to each other which will be the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 11:51:22 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Bitcoin and Ethereum are powerful and very influential currencies. I suppose that Bitcoin will stay as a leader of cryptoworld. It is really difficult to prefer any of this coins. Both currencies are good.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 02:49:03 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

You can add also NEO it was good but bitcoin and ethereum was different platform. What i can see is ethereum was approaching in bitcoin value but the token was known was bitcoin even it was to big value it's hard to buy an token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 07, 2018, 12:29:11 AM

Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.

Agreed with you. NEO better Eth and have big potencial..
But Bitcoin will be number one in crypto currency world Smiley

It is true that NEO is included in a good coin. But it is undeniable that Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto world. When compared to all three, save the best Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
March 07, 2018, 12:18:38 AM
Both bitcoin and ethereum are good.  There is no need to compare  or compete.  Both bitcoin and ethereum can complement each other without each been detrimental to each other.  Both  bitcoin and ethereum should synergize and bring cryptocurrency to the fore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

Bitcoin and Ether have both own platform of uses although they are both crypto currencies. Nowadays bitcoin is much dominant digital currencies because of highest price value in the market cap also bitcoin is the most longest coin exist in crypto world. Bitcoin also is the most popular coin in digital currencies even ether now is starting a new path and new era of cryptos's currencies. But today ether is starting to make own way to become popular in digital currencies although most of ICO now are Ether base and implement blockchain ethereum.

In my opinion in this two coin now, they are both potential and better to choose as investment.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 07, 2018, 12:15:09 AM
Bitcoin is the best choice for investment.because bitcoin and ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today.but yes,bitcoin is still the number one currency as per the market cap.ETH is difinitely more superior that bitcoin in terms of network capability and smart contract future.so,lets take it that way.
Activity: 49
March 07, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
Ethereum​ has received a lot of attention since its announcement at the North American Bitcoin Conference in early 2014 by Vitalik Buterin. The natural consequence of its rising popularity has been its constant comparison to Bitcoin, the first virtual currency. It is important for investors to understand the similarities and differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin, the first virtual currency, was born nine years back in 2008. It introduced a novel idea set out in a white paper by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government issued currencies. There are no physical Bitcoins, only balances associated with public and private keys.

Activity: 165
March 06, 2018, 11:46:45 PM
I think the investment of each coin has its own advantages.
 Both are equally profitable and promising for the future and also good in long-term investments. So if in order to choose me also confused because both have the same good potential.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
In my knowledge Bitcoin is the highest valuable coin in cryptocurrency market and  ethereum is second postion by rate. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most developed coin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 06, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

I think BTC can be superior to ETH because BTC is the first in the crypto world whereas ETH is the first follower of BTC. But this is the hard thing considering if the bitcoin’s price drops then so does the ethereum’s price, from this case it can be seen what happens in the trading market is bitcoin still has greater influence than ethereum.
Activity: 460
March 05, 2018, 04:08:19 AM
I am a supporter of peace and good, therefore I think that both of these very remarkable projects are worthy of the first place in the crypto-currency world, so I can not choose any one project, I choose both projects and I advise you to do the same

For me both of that is good for investment and theres many persons become rich and change in every life but two of that i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is very nice for longterm or shorterway investment and you have a chance to buy in low price but you monator the price so that you know if nice to purchase a bitcoin.bitcoin is very safe to sell and easy to sell if you nees a fiat money so that i choose bitcoin but its nice also a ethereum.
Activity: 588
March 05, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
I am a supporter of peace and good, therefore I think that both of these very remarkable projects are worthy of the first place in the crypto-currency world, so I can not choose any one project, I choose both projects and I advise you to do the same
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
BTC is still dominant. It has the biggest user base and the biggest industry. Still, it faces a challenge in scaling up for wider use.Bitcoin now can't handle more than six or seven transactions a second. Compare that with credit cards, which involve thousands of transactions per second, so the criticism about bitcoin's ability to be useful at larger scales is understandable.The scalability challenge results in high fees as well.
in fact, both have different advantages and disadvantages. it all depends on how you use it. I think eth is still superior in terms of stability, and also in the form of fee. well, as far as I know, bitcoin is still superior, but I may still prefer eth in the use of transactions.
Activity: 92
March 05, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
BTC is still dominant. It has the biggest user base and the biggest industry. Still, it faces a challenge in scaling up for wider use.Bitcoin now can't handle more than six or seven transactions a second. Compare that with credit cards, which involve thousands of transactions per second, so the criticism about bitcoin's ability to be useful at larger scales is understandable.The scalability challenge results in high fees as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 03:37:11 AM
each coin has a prominent advantage. as well as Ethereum which is currently on the rise. both in price and level of interest. but when compared with Bitcoin, of course, Bitcoin better. because indeed Bitcoin can be regarded as the king of coins. maybe for Ethereum can be said queen of coins.
Activity: 793
March 05, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
I think 2018 is the year of Ethereum.
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

I prefer Ethereum now in terms of potential thing. But unfortunately, nowadays ETH network getting slow. A lot if ICO and Airdrop event was abandoned because of expensive gas price. I think Vitalik must solve this problems, otherwise, a lot of platform like NEO, STELLAR and CARDANO will be the leader of the next ICO platform.
To my mind Bitcoin and ethereum are different Crytocurrencies but Bitcoin is the best choice for investment because bitcoin long-term investment and ethereum is a more practical application in the ICO world,
Pages:
Jump to: