Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 7. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
bitcoin remains the most potential, it is true that you say that the potential ethereum is better. but bicoin is still number one
number one in terms of price and in terms of potential
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 03:15:07 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Judging from the development of Ethereum does have a good prospect and potentially to compete with bitcoin in the future. But in my opinion, bitcoin is still the best for now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
i do think ethereum is better than bitcoin cause bitcoin price is already too much and its so risky to invest on it and ethereum seems have a real project that are superior than what bitcoin do.

Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
Ethereum is a very strong contender of Bitcoin, but I don’t feel Eth can take Bitcoin place. None of the other coins are that much potential to take the Bitcoin’s position because of its trustworthy investor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
I think it is still very unlikely that the ETH will cross the BTC.
viewed from wherever BTC still holds the highest rank of crypto coin and has become an icon for the world of crypto.
because of that reason I think it is impossible to replace BTC with ETH or other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Apples VS Peres? It’s a difficult comparison and just depends on preference. However btc is the mother that started it all
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 28, 2018, 01:08:28 PM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum have high potential. They should not be compared. And if possible, invest in BTC and ETH.

The eth no only have highest potential, but and is constantly developing. Bitcoin has the same value as gold, but havnt develops. IMHO future beyond etherium, because Vitalik Butherin is a genius!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
People keep on comparing the importance of bitcoin and ethereum in the crypto world. I know that their only purpose is to know which one is worth of trusting and investing for. Both have a potential to increase its value but the only things is that bitcoin can be used for transactions and has a higher value among the rest of the crypto coins. For me, both coins are better and I never see a problem trusting them.

Bitcoin has well-developed infrastructure of providing cryptocurrencies in real world. I mean banks, a lot of ATMs and wide acceptance of this coin. But Ethereum is more technically developed and flexible.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 27, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
People keep on comparing the importance of bitcoin and ethereum in the crypto world. I know that their only purpose is to know which one is worth of trusting and investing for. Both have a potential to increase its value but the only things is that bitcoin can be used for transactions and has a higher value among the rest of the crypto coins. For me, both coins are better and I never see a problem trusting them.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular today so both of them are really worth it, because there have potential to rise its value more. Beside this two is very important in cryptocurrency world because each of them have many interested people and the reason why they still in top until now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
I think ethereum and bitcoin are beneficial coins if we have them in our wallets because in addition to the coins are much in demand people are also stable coins with the price is always higher than the other coins
Activity: 238
February 27, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
the etherium is now becoming more convenient crypto currency. Most operations are performed in this crypto currency
Activity: 406
February 26, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
btc and eth r really great but they have different purpose. btc was made to be an fiat alternative for payment transactions, while eth was develop as a platform which facilitates smart contracts. so its unfair to compare these two cause they have different purposes i think.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 26, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
Bitcoin vs Ethereum, Indeed bitcoin prices are very high compared to ethereum prices. But we have to see the use of Ethereum very much. Therefore I am more aligned to ethereum than Bitcoin. because Ethereum is very potential in the future for price hikes.
Activity: 490
February 26, 2018, 03:56:34 PM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum have high potential. They should not be compared. And if possible, invest in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
ETH
it's not so volatile as bitcoin. moreover,  ethereal has a bigger coin supply cap  Smiley
And it also provides faster transactions
Activity: 546
February 26, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
Technology wise Ethereum is better, but Bitcoin has a much bigger market cap due to its first mover advantage. Although, no one can be sure if Bitcoin will maintain it’s no.1 position for long.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 26, 2018, 12:36:46 PM
Between bitcoin or ethereum, each of then has an advantage. Bitcoin is the earliest pioneer in the form of coins and has the highest value. While Ethereum also ranked second in terms of price value after bitcoin. Both are great for investment. I think Ethereum has more potential to make a profit. With the same amount of investment, we get more ethereum.
Activity: 425
February 26, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
It is difficult to compare what is better - Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can talk about two systems, like vegetables and fruits.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are still the best coins today. No matter the price of both is now down, but there will be many who invest there. With prices going down now, it's like a golden opportunity to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: