Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 5. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
Bitcoin is like a granny. Old, slow and need a lot of money but everyone love Bitcoin bcz it's ancestor of all cryptos. So Ethereum is a succesfull buisinessmen that stable, hard-working and profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
Of course, it's better bitcoin. And it seems to me that it does not make any sense to disassemble on this topic. This is the foundation of the crypto market. Technically, Ethereum is a completely different product. And there is no competition with Bitcoin. People like bitcoin. And in my opinion, he will always be the first in terms of liquidity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 18, 2018, 06:57:27 PM
These are two different infrastructures, it is not right to counter them to each other. I think there can not be competition.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 06:55:41 PM
I'm definitely in Bitcoin now, I do not see any coin that can beat Bitcoin on the market. Bitcoin is a very well-planned and useful company
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 06:08:55 PM
I prefer not to oppose these coins, they are completely different for me and I prefer to have investments in both.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin because it is the king of the market and it will always remain so i always prefer bitcoin good luck guys
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 18, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
i don't think that Ethereum is capable to deal with Bitcoin, cause it was made for different purposes. Bitcoin is a coin, but Ethereum is something like a super computer, i would say. and i would also say, there will be no future without bitcoin.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 04:43:39 PM
I prefer to keep BTC for a long time. Because BTC is like gold.
Activity: 350
March 18, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are both one of the best companies in cryptocurrency. Their name is already known in the public but the company of bitcoin is the best through a high profit it provides.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
I prefer with ethereum, Ethereum Blockchain nowadays has many investors who supports them. like incoming ICO's Projects.
March 14, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
Bitcoin still has its title "the king of all coins". But eventhough bitcoin is always leading in the market, Ethereum always follows to it.
What I mean is Ethereum is still on the top 5 in the most pioneer coins in cryptocurrency. Ethereum still have a better value than the other altcoins.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Ethereum has a huge advantage that may cause it to increase in value over its competitor and that is the factor that Ethereum has innovated its ERC 20 smart contract, this contract will allow the Ethereum network to increase the number of altcoins it supports as its clauses are more compatible and acceptable of altcoins than strict regulations of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
I dont think so that ethereum much more potential that bitcoin.But I would say that two crypto coins really the best and equality in terms of people earnings and the value of it was really great.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 11, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum had good potential and don't get your money.It will give you double  or triple of the investment.Now the price of bitcoin is reduced to the value of 9000$ margin.Use this option to inverse in bitcoin and get huge profit from it.Now the price of Ethereum is also low.Now the choice is yours.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 08:53:38 AM
I'm sure that the best thing now is to invest in the Ethereum and the fact that it is still less in price than Bitcoin plays for the benefit of small traders. I'm sure that ETH will someday overtake BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
I think bitcoin is better and everyone can not deny it, because bitcoin is like a mother of all coin. Look at the price, look at the demand and many more. But on the other hand eth has a great potential for us to invest
Activity: 378
March 11, 2018, 08:36:07 AM
I think that both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum have potential , are a good investment , but Bitcoin has a larger volume and exceedes Ethereum at price but i don't say that ETH it's a bad cryptocurrency , not at all , it deserves the investment , but if i would choose between the two i would go with Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 11, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
At the moment, purely technical Bitcoin is better than any other crypto currency, token or digital asset. In this regard, Bitcoin has a certain influence on all other crypto currencies, but on the other hand, Ethereum entered the market only a few years ago, which allows people to participate in the development of this currency.Nevertheless, Ethereum offers some interesting technologies. Smart contracts are quite revolutionary technology, although the same concept will soon become part of the Bitcoin protocol. Bitcoin does not have a decentralized application capability, which makes Ethereum "the best" in this regard. Again, there is no "large" decentralized application, popular in society. Ethereum has some technological advantage over Bitcoin, but until it is used by the masses, it is a matter of semantics.At the same time, the price of ETH is still linked to the price of Bitcoin. The etherium will drop until Bitcoin stabilizes. As Bitcoin declines in value, Ethereum either goes along with it, or wins a little. However, these values are often adjusted within a few hours. Right now, Bitcoin is obviously a strong currency, while the Etherium is trying to stabilize.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 11, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
In my opinion BTC is good to hold, it just like have platinum at home. Fore work I like ETH and trust only Ethereum - good base, easy to use and price on market goes up
Activity: 490
March 11, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
I think it depends on the capital owned for investment. when I have a lot of capital I recommend to choose bitcoin but if have a little capital I suggest to choose Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: