Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 9. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
Bitcoin is always the father of Crypto currency. Ethereum has a stable backbone on which business can be established. But Bitcoin will remain at 1st position because of the trust it has gathered from the public
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
I will go for bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of coins in all cryptocurrencies unlike Ethereum. Bitcoin has its highest value among of the cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's value has a little bit similarity in Altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
February 17, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Judging by the current state of the market, the etherium has completely ceased to please. The etherium is now falling in price relative to bitcoin. Although I always believed in him well.
I continue to share my portfolio, and I keep the big part in bitcoin and etherium too. Both coins are very important now, you can not choose one.
don't judge things just by a couple days of movement
Activity: 468
February 17, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
I agree with you. indeed ethereum and bitcoin are the two most popular coins today, but I think ethereum is still better. indeed the price of ethereum loses with bitcoin, but ethereum is more widely used, and perhaps so the price will rise. only bitcoin is more desirable for investment because the price is very expensive.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 17, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum have a very good prospect in future, but bitcoin is more popular than all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention all over the globe over the past few months.
Activity: 149
February 17, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
Both coins are good in their own way. But personally, I believe very high hopes for Ethereum
Activity: 36
February 17, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
I choose ethereum, although Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency but ethereum is much more perfect
Activity: 154
February 17, 2018, 03:01:00 PM
There is constant movement in the crypto money market. this action is provided by bitcoin and eth. bitcoin is now great. but eth grows strongly. my favorim eth
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
All the same, I doubt that Ethereum can really push Bitcoin, they promise like that for a long time, but it's like a promise.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
February 17, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
BTC and Ethereum have different spheres of usage and purposes at all. I'm not sure they are actually comparable. Ethereum is a good payment method with fast and chip transactions. Speaking about BTC, it's a base of the whole crypto "world", the way to buy other crypto currencies, a kind of digital "gold". For now it still has a huge value and all the other currencies depend on BTC's price. What will be in the future? We will see.  Huh
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 02:40:52 PM
I completely agree with the author. I think for etherium future
Activity: 111
February 17, 2018, 02:39:39 PM
Enough is afraid, bitcoin is an old, kind warrior who has shown himself well for a long time already. Although every day it's production becomes more complicated, it gives rise to it in price, Etherium certainly also does not miss, but it is unlikely that it will overtake it's capitalization and it's price than bitcoin.
Activity: 14
February 17, 2018, 02:32:26 PM
ethereum is the best choice for short term and long term investment of the bitcoin, which is why I always believe to invest in ethereum in order to get big profit.

What kind of profit are we talking about. Like x2 jump in price? x10... etc. Curious
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 17, 2018, 02:31:10 PM
ethereum is the best choice for short term and long term investment of the bitcoin, which is why I always believe to invest in ethereum in order to get big profit.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
Judging by the current state of the market, the etherium has completely ceased to please. The etherium is now falling in price relative to bitcoin. Although I always believed in him well.
I continue to share my portfolio, and I keep the big part in bitcoin and etherium too. Both coins are very important now, you can not choose one.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

BTC is still far from ETH. I think what you accurately mean is that ETH is simple one of the best altcoins out there. IN terms of profit, you'll still get higher profit if you invest on BTC for long term due to it's demand and price hikes.
Activity: 1
February 17, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different areas of activity, and they are the best, at the moment, in their direction. And my opinion is that they will live all the time while there is a crypto currency and no one will put them forward, because Bitcoin is the beginning of the history of digital money in cryptography, it is the foundation for absolutely all crypto-currencies that already exist and that will be, but Ethereum gave a new development in the digital world of money!
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
Etherum is already taking over, if you follow closely 80% of top 20 projects are ERC20 tokens=ETHERUM projects so in total they dominate marketcap.
If Ethereum hasnd had its boom bitcoin would go as far as today.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

I think it would be incorrect to compare them. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two completely different coins, with different goals and with different predestination. Compare them - it does not make sense, because Bitcoin was originally created as a decentralized currency, and Ethereum as a platform for new cryptocurrencies. And even more so to them can not apply the criterion: "good-bad." Still, what to say, what is better: a Cabinet or a chair . As for their market value, it doesn't matter: $ 100 in Bitcoin or in Ethereum - there will still be $ 100.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
February 17, 2018, 02:11:08 PM
for my own Ethereum may be much better because Ethereum's harp is much more stable than Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: