Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 17. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
February 07, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
I put on the fact that in 2018-2019 there will be a new coin capable to give the competition to two giants and will win first place. It is quite probable this coin isn't yet even on the markets.
But if to choose only from btc or eth, then I would put on etherium.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 07, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
My point of view is that #ETH is for spending, #BTC is for holding. I wonder why yall dont discuss forks like Dash and other. They cost enough to be talked about!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
Ether is giving a good challenge, but i believe BTC will stay ahead...
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 07, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
Bitcoin is the currency number 1, foundation for all crypto-currencies. Undoubtedly, 30-50% of the portfolio should be invested in it in the long term. It will grow unambiguously.  Ether is the fuel. And this year it will grow too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:43:22 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
Bitcoin and ethereum are both my favorites. But I like the bitcoin for a long hold, the eth is for short time hold. Bitcoin is gold, as ethereum is preferred as money. However, ethereum is my favorite choice.
Activity: 318
February 07, 2018, 01:29:47 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

I use both, bitcoin and ethereum. Both have great potential and include the strongest coins, holding both will be much better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
February 07, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
Both are good but I prefer the bitcoin over the Ethereum.
Bitcoin is old and not own by any organisation or anyone else.

Activity: 95
February 07, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
Currently compared to bitcoin ethereum is raising in the statistics chart than bitcoin.. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 336
February 07, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Both of two coins are very high ranked coin and people of all over the world who knows about it likes these coin very much. Bitcoin gives us much benefits and facilities than any other coin in this world but its price is too high so that some people can not through the effort to investing into it though it is the top-ranked coin off all.

Ethereum is a very nice coin also and it is staying second-ranked by the choice of people and its price is not so much high even it gives us many benefits and facilities too. People who can not effort to pay at bitcoin they invest into ethereum. Main thing is the difference of price between these two coins otherwise both of two coins are very useful.
Activity: 114
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
February 07, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
each coin serves its own purpose, they are both useful.
February 07, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
ethereum is great and it has been more stable than bitcoin this January. I think ethereum will grow a lot but it will never upbeat bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
It is a given fact that recently, the value of etherium is not in a good state. However, investors should not be worried about it. It might be a risk, but remember bitcoin has already established it's name and will be difficult to torn it down and replace it with someone else. However, I can't deny the fact also that the performance of etherium is quite spectacular. So, if you have the money to spend, it would be better if one would invest to both.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 07, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

Its quite true that when it comes to potential for growth ethereum has the edge compared to bitcoin but in the recent crash bitcoin's value has dropped a lot making it much easier to buy and hold again which I think puts it again above ethereum in terms of investment options.
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
In my opinion, one can not put the question this way, because Bitcoin and the Etherium differ in purpose. While bitkoyn is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a means of payment and preservation of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform that facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications through its own currency machine. While bitcoin and ether are both digital currencies, the main purpose of the ether is not to establish itself as an alternative to payment (as opposed to bitcoins), but to facilitate and monetize Ethereum's work so that developers can create and run distributed applications (ĐApps).

In general, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different versions of crypto-currency using blockchain technology, and they are set up to establish themselves, guided by different intentions.
Activity: 93
February 07, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
always for ETH, better use, lower costs
Activity: 219
February 07, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
If two months ago I would choose to invest in ETH because then the price of BTC is too high so that I can invest but now bitcoin is going down is a great time for us to invest in bitcoin. So at the moment I will choose bitcoin to invest. Sometimes we have to accept high risk to get high profits.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
Bitcoin much like money or gold. Ethereum much like fuel for the car.
copper member
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
Bitcoin is gold and Ethereum is money  Grin
YED
Activity: 209
February 07, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
i think ETH can trough BTC, but for longtime, in 5 or 7 years if i see the record history

I don't know why but i feel that Etherum can will be more popular withing 6 months maximum
February 07, 2018, 06:36:06 AM
bitcoin is scam they play with people mind, bitcoin forum is just for scam many scam there so better buy ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: