Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 13. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
undoubtedly Bitcoin will always have an advantage over Ethereum, since it was the first Cryptocurrency and its value is the most important in the market, however Ethereum is gaining ground, being a much more accessible currency, and this benefits you, both have its pros and cons, Bitcoin is to buy and not touch it and Ethereum is more to buy for its accessibility.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 15, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Ethereum is more tech savvy while Bitcoin has no decentralized app. This makes Ethereum sounded better than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be 20000 at the end of 2018.  ETH will also be 20000 at the end of 2018.  What do you prefer: 2X your money, or 20X your money?  Write this down and check back with me at the end of the year.  You can all form a big long line to kiss my ass for being so smart then.  Meanwhile, get rich or die trying - just like fiddy did it.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
Bitcoin is the Best Crypto Currency. Ethereum is the best Altcoin. No comparison in between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are crypto-currencies, and therefore we can make comparison between the two. There is more than 90% overlap between these two crypto-assets. And IMO, Ether is technologically more advanced when compared to Bitcoin (not saying that therefore it should be worth more than Bitcoin).
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Bitcoin is one of the first major crypto currencies. then, Ethereum is a very new currency platform that was launched several years ago.
when compared with Bitcoin, ethereum offers some very interesting tech facts. The platform runs on smart contracts, which is a very new revolutionary technology. I think, Ethereum is more tech savvy while Bitcoin has no decentralized app. This makes Ethereum sounded better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Bitcoin is now in the lead in terms of popularity and funding in it. But the Ethereum also has good chances. It also becomes more popular and more expensive, though not so fast. I think these four cryptocurrencies will become more popular by the end of this year,As I have especially noted Ripple and Litecoin these coins also have prospect!!I trust in these coins and as we see they with advantage develop!
Activity: 98
February 15, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
These are two of the best cryptocurrencies I think, and I hold both. I think the ETH now development is very fast, it will become more and more good, the value of the currency has been very stable, is the king of all encryption currency, it is still not other encryption currency can be replaced. If you compare the potential of both investments, I think ETH will bring more benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
I will always prefer bitcoin as compare to ethereum because bitcoin price is most high as compare to other ethereum while users of bitcoin is also more then ethreum and volatility property of bitcoin is also more strong then ethereum because of high price while also bitcoin life is more then etheruem and performance of bitcoin is more strong then etheruem.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Both have different qualities at different points.
I will prefer you to hold Bitcoin . Bitcoin has set a great benchmarks for other coins. It will have great future.
For Ethereum, You can invest in any good ICO running at this time because mostly of them are based on ethereum blockchain. They will have large fluctuation as concerned to price of ethereum.
Bitcoin has upper hand on ethereum for making rapid money.
At last the decision is yours.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 10:54:57 AM
I think that both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum have potential , are a good investment , but Bitcoin has a larger volume and exceedes Ethereum at price but i don't say that ETH it's a bad cryptocurrency , not at all , it deserves the investment , but if i would choose between the two i would go with Bitcoin.

Both coins have great potentials. They are both coins worth investing in cos it will definitely yield.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
Bitcoin is the Best Crypto Currency. Ethereum is the best Altcoin. No comparison in between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 154
February 15, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
Both currencies are different . btc is the mother currency and the other hand eth is the main altr currency.bitcoin is decentralized but ethereum is centralized.Most of the icos payout system is now eth erc20.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
If I were you....

Bitcoin... simply its a father of cryptocurrency.
Etherium: simply its handle erc20 tokens supports

but look from other side.. theres more lots more to choice one of my prospects is NEO:

WHY NEO???

simply NEO is highest rate of MOONING... simply it likely ETHERIUM.. but the difference is NEO is not congested.

and NEO is biggest rate interms of support of WHALES. (chinnese)

it just my opinion, im not a financial advisor...

GOODLUCK
Activity: 336
Personal Account
February 15, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
i want to vote ethereum.but bitcoin not unlike .both is my choose.but eth is my best and top one chose.and i hope in future ethereum is next bitcoin.and ethereum future very bright.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 15, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
I think that both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum have potential , are a good investment , but Bitcoin has a larger volume and exceedes Ethereum at price but i don't say that ETH it's a bad cryptocurrency , not at all , it deserves the investment , but if i would choose between the two i would go with Bitcoin.
Activity: 66
February 15, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
I think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency in digital currency market.yes ethereum is a stable coin but you should ne minded it is a alt coin
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
February 15, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum should not be compared because they have both unsimilar growth, bitcoins has probably the best potential because the growth is very fast while eth coins is good for long term investment since it was cheaper but the good thing is that, there's potential and it will increase its value further as the time goes by.
Activity: 25
February 15, 2018, 09:26:10 AM
Its no secret that Ethereum has way more use-case than Bitcoin, but in terms of acceptance, popularity, and market cap, Bitcoin tops Ethereum and might always.

Even my laptop's corrective dictionary knows Bitcoin but doesn't know ethereum.  Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 06:31:37 AM
bitcoin vs etherium for me i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is higher than a etherium and for mining i will choose also a bitcoin every one i think 90percent will choose bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
I am a fan of ethereum also. I like bitcoin, it is the strongest coin, it is the cryptocurrency king right now. Ethereum I like because it is more stable at this point
Pages:
Jump to: