Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 3. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 23, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
I prefer Ethereum for now, because when the bitcoin price drops very far but the price of Ethereum although down but not as low like Bitcoin price down, therefore I prefer Ethereum than Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 23, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
It would be good to invest in bitcoin because it is the leading crypto currency and has high value of all coins even though its price value is high and low. While Ethereum is also good investment because it was mostly use in infrastructure and other transaction. These two coins are important and valuable to use either the two you will still get more profit. if you know how the market runs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
Well they are both investable. They are both good. Bitcoin has a great valuee. And ethereum has a good security.
Activity: 420
February 23, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
for my own I prefer Ethereum for investment because this coin is quite stable.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
February 23, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
Today bitcoin is the most profitable coins.

What a joke.
If you want to make a profit you will take risks and invest in altcoins. Ethereum gives you more buying opportunities and you can trade faster than bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 308
February 23, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

you can invest for bitcoin and also ethereum
I think both are very big chances in the future. you should be able to research it right now so you can make choices and make plans and strategies at the next level
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
I think its better to invest in bitcoin right now, because most of people choose btc now, because of the profit is good compare to eth. Today bitcoin is stronger than eth and the most profitable coins. But i think both is good, and you can both invest, so that you will earn double profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
Both coin are very valuable. But if I were you I will buy bitcoin first then gradully stock up on ethereum and some other altcoin that may be valuable. Bitcoin is directly influence the value and the uses of some many altcoin. Without bitcoin there is no cryptocurrency!
Activity: 140
February 23, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
You can invest all in eth for it has a great potential for the future. More people believe that it is next to bitcoin. Eth is doing great job in the past and I think it will continue. You can invest all in btc also for btc have already a clearer strong foundation. Btc is on the process to improve the system.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
February 23, 2018, 05:37:39 AM
For long term, I prefer Eth. Ethereum created the smart contract that utilized by many alt coins and upcoming coins and projects. Those are the ERC20 tokens or Ethereum based tokens. There are lot of growth on the future for Ethereum.
Activity: 263
February 23, 2018, 05:37:00 AM
I believe that the Ether now corresponds to bitcoin. Its capitalization should be two times lower than bitcoin, and now it is just 50% of the capitalization of bitcoin
Activity: 256
February 23, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

If you invest on ETH you take profit more than BTC in long term, becuase the usage of ETH is increased in this year and other side the price of BTC is so much. ETH will be a good investment in 2018
Activity: 462
February 23, 2018, 05:00:55 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

I think that both are good and best profitable. if you have enough money then you can invest in bitcoin I think most profitable is bitcoin better than Ethereum. but you should have some knowledge in cryptocurrency after then you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum .
Activity: 109
February 23, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

For me it's good to invest in bitcoin because its has a good price. And i will sure that if youre going to invest in bitcoin you will have a better price.
Both are good,  Bitcoin is a successful digital currency while etherium is a succesful tokens, both have capabilities,, but Bitcoin was known 8 years ago and remain unbeatable while etherium went alive last 2015,more way to go so I encourage you to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
February 23, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

A strong comparison here, BTC is a strong market leader that is popular and currently preferred by many, ETH on the other hand is performing will in the market and is considered a project for the future, make your choice according to your goals.
Activity: 448
February 23, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
as you can see when bitcoin drop etherium and altcoin drop. its only how many it drop and go high. my suggestion is not on this two you can choose on any altcoin that has a potential. not like bitcoin nowadays it rise to quick and drop. some altcoin is long term but it can assure you a good profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
The debating about which is the best between Bitcoin and Ethereum never gets old. But one fact that has been generally accepted is that, Ethereum has a more polished and improved blockchain compared to bitcoin. However, Bitcoin is the people's #1 and it has the first mover advantage.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
bitcoin and ethereum, both of these coin still could bring some much profit for the holder. i am choosing ethereum to hold because it could bring much profit. because ethereum itself is a basic platform that many ICO used. the demands will not die. and ethereum still not having any event for their coin to grow more.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 22, 2018, 07:50:00 PM
Both coin is good for investment but in my own opinion bitcoin is the best because it has been in market all alone before ethereum and it had capacities to change the price of other coin. Bitcoin drop also affects ethereum. To me bitcoin is the mother of all coin
Activity: 490
February 22, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
I think depending on the capital you have, when you have enough capital I suggest to invest Bitcoin and if you have a little capital I suggest to invest Etherium first.
Pages:
Jump to: