Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password - page 10. (Read 63791 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
I had registered to Bitcointalk just to ask Dave for his services. It was a few months back. You can check my post histories.

Now that I've earned a bit of trust, I'd like to reiterate that Dave has been indeed of great help to recover my multibit password.

Also, I sent him the full keys. I was too much of a newb to do anything else and he sent me back the full amount less his 20% fee.

I'd recommend him to my friends.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would like to add my experience in dealing with Dave.

After weeks of trying to unlock my wallet without success, I turned to Dave's wallet recovery service as my final resort.

He replied quickly and was able to unlock within the day.  He moved all my coins out of the previous address and when I provided him with the new address, he send me the bitcoins in full (minus his service fee). 

If he was dishonest, he could have kept all the coins as he had full control of them. 

Thanks Dave for your quick response and service.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Dave's service is working well!

unfortunately i had a mismatch in my password. I contacted Dave, without knowing him and i didnt know if i could trust him, and followed his guidelines for recovery. Ive send him the info he needed and a day later he was showing me the password mismatch.

Dave, thanks a lot!

I am actually more confident that it is a scam after your post

I cannot comment to what others have had or will have with Dave's services, but I am one HAPPY ass customer of his after yesterday!  I had mis typed a password that I logged for a new wallet I had transferred just under 1.6 million coins to, I tried for hours to figure it out to no avail.  Did some research and found this thread, fortunately there was at least enough content and comments in the thread that I felt at least comfortable enough to contact him.

I will admit I took a risk in just giving him my entire wallet, the procedure to give partial wallet looked to be a bit of a pain to me.  This was also a new coin with not too much value when I sent it to him so I said screw it and took the risk.......I had already lost em right?  Same day............got an email with my lost password and I was able to recover all my coins:-)  Of course, I shared a small percentage of that with Dave as we agreed..........hope you people don't think the guy will work for free!!

Dave also took a risk on me!!!  Yesterday when he did this work for me, he did it on my word that the coin will LIKELY have value within 1-2 weeks!  Yesterday when he did this, the coin had absolutely no value.....it was not even on an exchange yet and nobody knows anything of the developer behind this coin. 

Today the coin is on Bittrex and doing quite well........sometimes Karma isn't a bitch:-)

This is a true and REAL post from a real and normal dude........I get NOTHING and want NOTHING for posting this except to say thanks and hopefully give a few others that are locked away from their coins enough comfort to try the guy out........I SERIOUSLY doubt this guy will ever rip anyone off on this forum.

Thanks you Dave!!!!!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★

unfortunately i had a mismatch in my password. I contacted Dave, without knowing him and i didnt know if i could trust him, and followed his guidelines for recovery. Ive send him the info he needed and a day later he was showing me the password mismatch.

Dave, thanks a lot!

Dude, Dave's service worked. Actually i dont care if you think its scam. Just wanted to give Dave some thumbs up.
I also believe he is legit person and his service is working good but sadly every person has not good luck in some cases
Activity: 2

Dave, thanks a lot!

Dude, Dave's service worked. Actually i dont care if you think its scam. Just wanted to give Dave some thumbs up.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Thi is service flawed by design... lol for that idea

I think you're jumping to conclusions, see my previous post.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

The service can't scam you if you do it right: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2564277

If you're too lazy to wrap your head around this simple concept, then shut up, stop throwing around scam accusations and explain how the service would go about scamming people who don't send their complete wallet, just the keys with no money on them.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

Dave, thanks a lot!

Activity: 350
Thi is service flawed by design... lol for that idea
Activity: 2

Dave, thanks a lot!
Activity: 89
Merit: 21
Hello Dave, it seems that you service is working quite well. This thread encourages me to send you my wallet.dat of my litecoin wallet so you can decrypt it for me. I`ll send it to you by email with the possible keyword.
I hope good news will be coming soon.
I will post in this thread how things come along.
Regards
Sounds good. Lets hope we can solve it and get your coins back to you.
Cheers
Dave
Activity: 49
Hello Dave, it seems that you service is working quite well. This thread encourages me to send you my wallet.dat of my litecoin wallet so you can decrypt it for me. I`ll send it to you by email with the possible keyword.
I hope good news will be coming soon.
I will post in this thread how things come along.
Regards
Activity: 15
Yes I know, was more sarcastic humour born out of frustration with Walletbit/BIPS and their refusal to address my issue Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Does this work for bitcoins stolen by Walletbit?
HuhHuhHuh?

This is a smart brute force that searches for a password of a wallet.
How is this in any way related to stolen coins?
Of course it doesn't work, just like it doesn't work for repairing your car, or changing your diaper, or cooking you pizza.
Activity: 15
Does this work for bitcoins stolen by Walletbit?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi, I am quite new in this world of cryptocurrencies, but nevertheless I am very looking into it and very aware of the risks that keeping your money in cryptowallets can have. I don't have a lot of knowledge about coding and I had one big problem with a wallet. I had a mistake when typing my password. I had a good amount of Fiat in cryptocoins which I rather not lose due to a stupid mistake of typinga a password wrong.
The thing is that I tried to remember my password and typed it in many different ways but I couldn't type properly somehow.
I searched through internet and in a couple of irc channels and I got the information about Dave in wallet recovery services.
There are two ways of doing things, sending him a part of the wallet through a program using MS-DOS console or the less tricky but high risk method of sending him the whole wallet. Honestly, somehow, I decided to send him the whole wallet. It was highly risky but I said, why not, there must be some people who still doing things right in this world. For those people who are scheptical to do this which is completely normal is better to use the other method of only sending one part of the wallet, but it maybe takes some more of time.
And so I did, and we were in constant contact trhough e-mail and it took less than 24 hours for him to take the correct encryption of the wallet. Of couse I sent him my passphrase to make things easier. I already sent the wallet, it didn't make too much sense not sending the passphrase. And yes, the mistake was minimal, one upper case letter wrong. These things happen. If you value cryptocurrency is worth to make something like this. He took 20% of my coins which is quite painful to be honest but rather that than losing everything. Even feeling that pain I was talking to him about trying to make a different way of payment. He is very opened and tries to find any way to help you and find a solution, finally we have let it like this but if someone does doubt about his method, I can say that he is a honest man and makes things fast and easy. Not a scammer. I could say that 99% of these deals on the internet are highly risky and not recommended at all and yes, they steal your coins. Anyway, I was lucky and I found Dave.

Thanks a lot Dave and keep on like that.
Activity: 266
Bitcoinscammers.com is officially trying this. YES, we threw OP a 15+ BTC wallet that we actually did lose the password for.  Should he come back and succeed we will support his cause. We hope his services are true and at 15+ BTC we will know Smiley   Good luck OP Keep BTC faith alive.
Activity: 266
That's pretty legit if it's true.Good job on being one of the only trusted BTC sites lol  (J/k no trolling as there are plenty of good sites)

I just want to report a success with Dave's Wallet Password Recovery Service at http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com . Support for multibit wallets have just been added recently so I approached him again. All I knew was that my password was an english word with the number 9 on the end. We agreed on a 20% 'hacker's' fee. I was not able to work out how to send him a theft proof 'part of the wallet' thing so just trusted him with the whole wallet.dat file. 2 days later he had done it! He could have stolen my 4.6BTC but he did not. As per arrangement he deducted 20% and I have now got back the rest. I trusted Dave and he was proved 100% trustworthy. I am very impressed! Thanks Dave I really appreciate it
You are most welcome.
Thanks for posting your feedback Smiley
Cheers
Dave

Activity: 89
Merit: 21
I just want to report a success with Dave's Wallet Password Recovery Service at http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com . Support for multibit wallets have just been added recently so I approached him again. All I knew was that my password was an english word with the number 9 on the end. We agreed on a 20% 'hacker's' fee. I was not able to work out how to send him a theft proof 'part of the wallet' thing so just trusted him with the whole wallet.dat file. 2 days later he had done it! He could have stolen my 4.6BTC but he did not. As per arrangement he deducted 20% and I have now got back the rest. I trusted Dave and he was proved 100% trustworthy. I am very impressed! Thanks Dave I really appreciate it
You are most welcome.
Thanks for posting your feedback Smiley
Cheers
Dave
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Can you help me with Teslacoin qt passphrase?

I'd like to know before I get into the python thingy.

If so please PM, I also sent an email this afternoon.

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: