Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password - page 9. (Read 63791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
i need your service to recover my old blockchain wallet.

I have all the proofs that it is my own btc address which i always use .

Reason for forgotting. = I have stop logging in to my blockchain wallet from the PC and currently using it from the Samsung android wallet only by using a PIN code.

Plz tell me the charges for recovering my wallet. 

Here is the BTC address : https://blockchain.info/address/1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY

above wallet don't have any funds. its just my personal wallet which i always like to use. still using it on my android blockchain wallet.

pm me the details or mail me .

my mail id = [email protected]
Activity: 89
Merit: 21
Hey Dave, what exactly is the information necessary to open an Electrum wallet?  I'm interested in your services, but my coins are in an Electrum wallet, and your website doesn't give instructions for how to get and send the wallet information for an Electrum wallet.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, I shot you an email as well
Hi.
Thanks for contacting me. I have emailed you privately.
Cheers
Dave
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey Dave, what exactly is the information necessary to open an Electrum wallet?  I'm interested in your services, but my coins are in an Electrum wallet, and your website doesn't give instructions for how to get and send the wallet information for an Electrum wallet.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, I shot you an email as well
dave, I would be interested in the following statistics:

what percentage of your customers modify their wallet.dat to only contain addresses with 0 money before sending it to you and what percentage just simply trusts you?

Hi Molecular
(sorry for the slow reply - I must have missed this posting of yours...)
In the early days, most of my customers did modify the wallet information that they sent to me to only contain addresses with 0 money. (for their bitcoin-core wallets).
However, nowadays, probably more than 90% of my customers simply send me their wallet.dat files directly, and trust me to deal honestly with them.
Cheers
Dave
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
dave, I would be interested in the following statistics:

what percentage of your customers modify their wallet.dat to only contain addresses with 0 money before sending it to you and what percentage just simply trusts you?

Activity: 3
thanks dave, in 24 hours he recovery my password and my bitcoins
great and honest service.
please, can you check your email?

i sent you an email yesterday for your services and no one reply
Yes, will do.
Cheers
Dave Bitcoin
Activity: 3
please, can you check your email?

i sent you an email yesterday for your services and no one reply
Activity: 1
Hi All,
Just want to use this platform and thank Dave for his outstanding service, thanks to him i've recover my lost funds...
thank you Dave, I hope you'll be able to help other people like you've helped me.
Activity: 14
I can vouche for dave also i wrote him a email on christmas and the next day he responded with the right password.

trusty and awesome service thx again Dave !!!
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
I can also vouch for Dave an his service.  I used it just about 1 year ago, and he proved himself to be legit and trustworthy to me.
Activity: 9
I had also lost my password multibit wallet, to tell the truth I was stupid, not the evevo marked and I forgot. But thanks to the services of Dave (http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/), I managed to recover 80% of my bitcoin, 20% rightly belong to him. I followed his instruction, I sent him some files of the wallet, the one I thought was my password, and any possible, and the rest has done him.
Thank you Dave for his service, his speed and his honesty.
Thanks Dave
Activity: 4
Thanks Dave,
He got my litecoin wallet crack with 140 Ltc inside. I just follow the instruction and send him part of my wallet and he got my passphrase in a day or so, once again thank you for your great services.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Dave's service is working well!

unfortunately i had a mismatch in my password. I contacted Dave, without knowing him and i didnt know if i could trust him, and followed his guidelines for recovery. Ive send him the info he needed and a day later he was showing me the password mismatch.

Dave, thanks a lot!

I am actually more confident that it is a scam after your post

Come on guys. When you try to recover some password using the pywallet dump, you just send him a encrypted key with no funds, so he can recovered the password but recovers a private key with no funds. Thats 100% trustless.

But in order to know that, it would take knowing things about stuff.  Wink
Password =/= Private Key

what you say usually makes sense to me. Not this time. Care to elaborate what you mean?

This is a password recovery service, not private key recovery to determine the Master Key for the wallet.  This is used then (by the wallet owner to decrypt the funded private key(s).
The funded private key is not provided to the service in the portion of the modular wallet software that is sent to him for doing the password recovery.
It would not be possible to steal the coins in the wallet with just the information sent.

It uses this tool:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=pywallet

What he's innovated seems to be a type of narrowed search, rainbow table, brute force cracking, with some fast hardware available to make it time-economical.  The 'secret sauce' would be in the search narrowing.  The ability to chop up the rainbow table by reducing the entropy based on what the wallet owner can provide from their memory is pretty important.

But this just cracks the password to the wallet.  Without the private key that has funds attached to it, or the full wallet, that information is not so very useful except to the wallet owner.

He's posted the process for sending just non-funded keys, and the master key (which is what is needed for the passphrase cracking) here:
http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/information.html

Mike Caldwell ELI5'd it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2555111
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

unfortunately i had a mismatch in my password. I contacted Dave, without knowing him and i didnt know if i could trust him, and followed his guidelines for recovery. Ive send him the info he needed and a day later he was showing me the password mismatch.

Dave, thanks a lot!

Come on guys. When you try to recover some password using the pywallet dump, you just send him a encrypted key with no funds, so he can recovered the password but recovers a private key with no funds. Thats 100% trustless.

Password =/= Private Key

what you say usually makes sense to me. Not this time. Care to elaborate what you mean?

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Dave, thanks a lot!

Password =/= Private Key
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Dave, thanks a lot!

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I had registered to Bitcointalk just to ask Dave for his services. It was a few months back. You can check my post histories.

Now that I've earned a bit of trust, I'd like to reiterate that Dave has been indeed of great help to recover my multibit password.

Also, I sent him the full keys. I was too much of a newb to do anything else and he sent me back the full amount less his 20% fee.

I'd recommend him to my friends.

You lucky you have your wallet back I also give all required information to OP but after long time he fail and send me reply about this but he is legit person

Dont give up hope. When Dave sent me back the password, I felt like an idiot. I had tried thousands of strange combinations when it was so obvious.

Today I can even say that losing my wallet's password was the best thing that happened to me regarding bitcoin. It forced me to make an account on this forum, read it, and leave behind me all the reddit retardness. I've already recouped my loss thanks to Aminorex and Rpietila investment advices. Check them out!

Oh and also: use electrum as a wallet. If I had used it in the first place, I would never have lost my keys. It gives you a 12 word seed and his way more user friendly.
Can you give me link or any information about this I also interested in this
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
I had registered to Bitcointalk just to ask Dave for his services. It was a few months back. You can check my post histories.

Now that I've earned a bit of trust, I'd like to reiterate that Dave has been indeed of great help to recover my multibit password.

Also, I sent him the full keys. I was too much of a newb to do anything else and he sent me back the full amount less his 20% fee.

You lucky you have your wallet back I also give all required information to OP but after long time he fail and send me reply about this but he is legit person

Dont give up hope. When Dave sent me back the password, I felt like an idiot. I had tried thousands of strange combinations when it was so obvious.

Today I can even say that losing my wallet's password was the best thing that happened to me regarding bitcoin. It forced me to make an account on this forum, read it, and leave behind me all the reddit retardness. I've already recouped my loss thanks to Aminorex and Rpietila investment advices. Check them out!

Oh and also: use electrum as a wallet. If I had used it in the first place, I would never have lost my keys. It gives you a 12 word seed and his way more user friendly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★

Pages:
Jump to: