Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password - page 5. (Read 63791 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Not sure from what price work the Dave's service.. I have Ethereum wallet, there is 5 ETH coins, its 1700$ on latest day.
He said this is not economically feasible even start.. well, I think 500$ it is a good moneys anyway and they are not lay on the road you know.. maybe somebody know trustful service? I bet in this world not only one service and can be other the same guys. m?
cheers.
Activity: 3
If I were you, find a legitimate source of service and don't rely on that lousy services offered to you. Personally I am using a local wallet in my country which has a very good support from admins of the site and their services is always promt and honest to customers. You shouldn't listen to advices coming from newbie members because most of them who joined were spammers and sometimes gathering personal informations from forum members. Better luck next time and be sure to write down and have a back up of your wallet password and make a standard password combination for you to won't forget again.

I don't seem to understand you. Are you saying that i should find a local guy who can brute force my wallet?
If so I have no idea where to find such a guy in Denmark.

Cheers
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I had no luck with my wallet at Daves service  Sad
I must have made some ridiculous password.

He was professional through the process and I would recommend people to try out his service.

-Jakebundon

If I were you, find a legitimate source of service and don't rely on that lousy services offered to you. Personally I am using a local wallet in my country which has a very good support from admins of the site and their services is always promt and honest to customers. You shouldn't listen to advices coming from newbie members because most of them who joined were spammers and sometimes gathering personal informations from forum members. Better luck next time and be sure to write down and have a back up of your wallet password and make a standard password combination for you to won't forget again.
I had no luck with my wallet at Daves service  Sad
I must have made some ridiculous password.

He was professional through the process and I would recommend people to try out his service.

-Jakebundon
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
It sounds very fishy, I have see people getting scammed from high trust accounts also. Such accounts could be sold accounts and you really need to take steps carefully.
oP is talking about nonsensical stuffs like NSA and CIA in his website.
Dave has built a solid reputation here with his services. Who are you to blame him?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It sounds very fishy, I have see people getting scammed from high trust accounts also. Such accounts could be sold accounts and you really need to take steps carefully.
oP is talking about nonsensical stuffs like NSA and CIA in his website.

Edit : I take my words back. I was wrong, his services are genuine.
I am currently trying Dave as a last resort to get a reasonable amount of bitcoins decrytped from my Bitcoin core wallet. I ended up sending him the whole wallet because I couldn't figure out how to do the "part of the wallet" thing. His references sure are unquestionable. I hope it will stay that way  Smiley

Wish me luck lads!

-JakeBundon
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Can you also able to recover a blockchain wallet? One of my friend who a few days ago called me that he forgot the password of his wallet and now he is not able to recover that address he have the address and the email with which he can access to the wallet but not have password.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
hi dave
can u help me for wallet recovery..
i'm using ETH wallet and I forgot his password.. but i have keystore !!!
please explain what I should do ??
Activity: 89
Merit: 21
Dave does your service work also for altcoin wallets?
Hi Gillette.
Yes, indeed, my software works for the large majority of alt wallets. (there are a couple whose wallet format I do not support). You can refer to my website.
Cheers
Dave
walletrecoveryservices.com

Hello , i really need your help . Yesterday one of my multibit classic wallets went corrupted after approx 4h i created it . I have no private key and it is not password protected , i can see couple back up files in wallet , i can manage to load one of the  , but it displays me only 1 out of 2 bitcoins address i have created in that wallet . So i manage to move btc from that one address , but still can't load second address . I have . info. wallet files  , amounts is stuck is approx 15BTC .
What is best contact you about issue ? Best Regards

Hi. Please refer to my website at walletrecoveryservices.com.  My contact is walletrecoveryservices [{at}] gmail.com.
Cheers
Dave

When you send coins ? He never replied after i sent him wallet file , i can see coins moved.
Hi. Sorry for not replying to you sooner. I did try to unlock your corrupted multibit wallet, but I did not succeed. I certainly didn't steal any coins from the wallet -- I could not even open it!
I will also reply to your email directly, and we will see if we can sort this out.
Cheers
Dave

Activity: 14
Hi Gillette.
Yes, indeed, my software works for the large majority of alt wallets. (there are a couple whose wallet format I do not support). You can refer to my website.
Cheers
Dave

Hello , i really need your help . Yesterday one of my multibit classic wallets went corrupted after approx 4h i created it . I have no private key and it is not password protected , i can see couple back up files in wallet , i can manage to load one of the  , but it displays me only 1 out of 2 bitcoins address i have created in that wallet . So i manage to move btc from that one address , but still can't load second address . I have . info. wallet files  , amounts is stuck is approx 15BTC .

Hi. Please refer to my website at walletrecoveryservices.com.  My contact is walletrecoveryservices [{at}] gmail.com.
Cheers
Dave

When you send coins ? He never replied after i sent him wallet file , i can see coins moved.
Activity: 5
Just wanna thanks to Dave.

I've contacted him a week ago for the second time. I had an old ppcoin wallet which password I couldn't remember. I had idea what the password would be and I sent him the required info. A few days later I got reply with the password. I paid him 20% of the wallet, fair price.
The first time I contacted him was in 2014. The situation was very similar - I had litecoin wallet which password I couldn't remember. I sent him the required info and soon after I got the password.
I hope that I don't have to use his services for third time. Smiley, but if it's needed, I would contact him again without doubts.

Regards.
Hi Gillette.
Cheers
Dave

Cheers
Dave

Just sent you e-mail , waiting for further instructions , 20% is fine with me.
Hi Gillette.
Cheers
Dave

Cheers
Dave
Hi Gillette.
Cheers
Dave

Activity: 4
First i want to say i'm sorry for any misunderstanding i caused. My mail probably got into Dave's spam folder and that's why he didnt get it some months ago. He probably just skipped my reply on the thread then. It happens.

He replied promptly this time and he was on my case some hours later. I am very thankful for his service and he charged the fee he said he was going to charge (20%). Very recommended. Grin

Regards ethereumscrypt.
Hi Gillette.
Cheers
Dave
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Activity: 4
Beware, i sent Dave my ethereum pre-sale wallet months ago and he never replied. Now i can't even check the balance because he probably stole my ethereum. Biggest mistake I've made in my life.
Hi
I certainly haven't stolen your ethereum. Please let us know your public ethereum address, and we will all look at the balance.

I am contacted by many people every day about their wallets. Sometimes the information supplied is insufficient, or appears fraudulent, in which case I might not have replied to you.
If you have a valid wallet recovery question or issue, please send me another email, mentioning that you are user 'ethereumscrypt' from this forum, and I will take a look.
Cheers
Dave

I dont have an address. I used kraken's (https://www.kraken.com/ether/) pre-sale wallet tool to check my balance every once in a while. But last time i checked it said "could not fetch balance" and since i sent you my wallet months ago, i assumed you stole my ETH. The tool could have a problem, but i've used it for months and this is the first time it changed the message.
Beware, i sent Dave my ethereum pre-sale wallet months ago and he never replied. Now i can't even check the balance because he probably stole my ethereum. Biggest mistake I've made in my life.
Hi
I certainly haven't stolen your ethereum. Please let us know your public ethereum address, and we will all look at the balance.

I am contacted by many people every day about their wallets. Sometimes the information supplied is insufficient, or appears fraudulent, in which case I might not have replied to you.
If you have a valid wallet recovery question or issue, please send me another email, mentioning that you are user 'ethereumscrypt' from this forum, and I will take a look.
Cheers
Dave
Pages:
Jump to: