Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 13. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:44:59 PM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
Mate your right,honestly i'm the one who can proof that because bitcoin is really change my life right now.Not only for the growth of my income but on how to deliver my grammar in terms of posting forum.I really admit that bitcoin is the best gift in my life right now.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 08:41:51 PM
Bitcoin will change everything, like the economy, bitcoin can change the economy of the country because of its popularity and wellknown as a business with a great profits, and it can be use as a payments. Therefore, bitcoin can also change your life if you are good in cryptocurrency world, like trading, investing. It can make you rich because of bitcoin and change your life.
Activity: 300
January 21, 2018, 08:20:20 PM
Bitcoin and so much has already changed in our world, but the main thing is that he changed the life of many people for the better
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
January 21, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
indeed bitcoin is able to change everything especially money. its users will be rich with bitcoin due to ever-increasing fluctuations. other than that bitcoin technology can also be applied to the government may also be good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
yeah and its changing my life too
before i don't know it i just know getting some money in freelance designer and when i know btc i started to lear abou analystic, investment method, or economic things, in my entire life, i realy don't like economic but now i need study that for my information
It is not only your life which is being changed with the help of bitcoin but almost all those who are associated with bitcoin in their lives are really experiencing a wonderful time and there are likely chances that they will make more money in the coming days too. However, bitcoin really needs to work hard in order to make more name as it is really difficult for bitcoin to make its name in the whole world.
Bitcoin has been changing many people's life and not only your life. Bitcoin is created to help people to get out of their poverty, people that tired with their job, people that really need money to pay back, people like student and they want to be independent. I just impress the way Bitcoin brings hope to people.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
bitcoin will and can change everything at your life from mindset to pocket. you gain wealth and much knowledge you will also become wise in thinking or picking your choices. many billionaires changed by bitcoin. when you chose it you must take the risk and slow it down relax and become millionaire someday.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 21, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Bitcoin will surely change everything from the mode of payment of the different companies in the world into developing different ideas that we can make and the best part of that is the decentralization that is offering by bitcoin that we can grab that will become the best thing for us so we don't need to depend on the government.
Activity: 277
January 21, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
You get more value for your money when you invest rather than saving. Even when you save your money in a bank, the bankers are lending your money to investors and collect interest on your money. So rather than let the bank invest your money and make profit off you, why don't you invest the money yourself and make profit for yourself?
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 07:22:23 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Not really everything but only in some points of our lives but still it would make a great impact on the way we are living. If ever bitcoin will make it as the world currency, it will surely influence everyone when it comes to money. Bitcoin has been improving a lot that's why we should expect better outcomes as time pass by and have faith that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 21, 2018, 07:10:21 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
It will only change everything if bitcoin is already legalized worldwide. Bitcoin's value has grown a lot and having it legalized or proclaimed as an accepted currency will surely change everything. It will surely influence the way we live our lives and the way we hold our money into either convenience or not. We should keep on believing that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin for our own benefits too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
He has now changed a lot, well, for myself, I can say exactly this, and some people do not regret that they contacted the world of crypto-currency
Activity: 30
January 21, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
I think the dollar will be less used if there is a bank opening up Bitcoin, which makes many people think that it will change everything if Bitcoin is marketed to consumers. It will overwhelm other currencies
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
before i don't know it i just know getting some money in freelance designer and when i know btc i started to lear abou analystic, investment method, or economic things, in my entire life, i realy don't like economic but now i need study that for my information
It is not only your life which is being changed with the help of bitcoin but almost all those who are associated with bitcoin in their lives are really experiencing a wonderful time and there are likely chances that they will make more money in the coming days too. However, bitcoin really needs to work hard in order to make more name as it is really difficult for bitcoin to make its name in the whole world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 20, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
yeah we are in some era that everything could being fast transaction online and transparent too, and bitcoin was made every devaloper to get spirit to build more software to corporate with bitcoin and i like the change it likes we are near in the futuristic era
Activity: 84
January 20, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
Yes if it is controlled by a good leader
Activity: 252
January 20, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
January 20, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
bitcoin will change the world. the states and everything else. we are here to believe that
Activity: 331
January 20, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
I can say that bitcoin already changed everything and his technology, just look how many new startups we got in last year. Also look how raised btc price since 2010. And also many people now understood that money can't be only controlled by banks.
I am quite confused there are some people who say Bitcoin will scam, but I see clearly that Bitcoin has a really good system, very opposite to ponzi scheme. Bitcoin is greatly increased and many people are rich because of this coin increase.
Activity: 274
January 20, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
Yes you're right we entering a new type of economy which globally in demand for the whole world.Everythng is possible right now because of bitcoin which infact 100 percent humanity that involve in this cryptocurrency is totally inchange from a whealty elite.Living with Bitcoin makes as individualy successful and totally explosion of all gracies which a big help of bitcoin to us.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 12:46:44 AM
Bitcoin will change everything because even the simplest people may learn the trading system. So it is possible that anyone will use it and it can change life, career, occupation, way of earnings, and everything.
It can also change the character of a person if he/she didn't know how to handle success.
Incorrect, trading is not an easy job, not many people are able to make any money out of this, there are things that cannot be simplified and that cannot be understood by everyone, an example of that is physics, you can give examples of how the universe works in a simple way but if you truly want to understand physics then you need to go to the books and learn all those weird looking formulas.
Pages:
Jump to: