Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 16. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 03:13:44 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I really think that bitcoin already had changed everything. A lot of common people who were able to start investing bitcoin early was able to become very rich. Imagine, without bitcoin, you cannot earn that much money by just working full-time. Bitcoin had opened an equal opportunity to both rich people and common people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
How are you so sure about that? i have a lot of faith in bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that i think that it will change everything in here. Yes, of course that it would like to see it happening, but no one knows what can really happen in some time..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Capital One Wrongfully Denies My Bitcoin Purchases
1/15/2018

So last night I attempted to buy Bitcoin with my Capital One credit card and I was denied. For the record my account is in perfect standing. I use my card very often, maily for business purposes, and always pay my my bill im full. My payments are never late so overall, my point is I’m a long time and very upstanding customer. That being said Capital One has wrongfully, possibly illegally denied my Bitcoin purchase under the pretense of fraud. This is not my first purchase of cryptocurrency as I have already made sed purchase 2 times within the past month. So I called Capitol One’s customer service in order to properly verify my identity and get on with my purchase, only to find out that “fraud” played no part in why they wouldn’t allow my purchase. As it turns out, Capital One decided JUST LAST NIGHT that in order to avoid cryptocurrency damaging their business they will not allow purchase of Bitcoin, and from what I understand, any other cryptocurrency as well. This is completely wrong because they have made a decision that makes me unable to make money without my consent. I did not ask for a second mommy when I signed the customer agreement with Capital One. They have no right to tell me how to spend and make money. Then they tell me that they still won’t allow my purchase or do business with the Bitcoin company because it is guaranteed to lose money. Yet if I wanted to invest in the stock market, even in a failing company, that would be okay? If I wanted to spend $5,000.00 on a tv that is worth $500.00 and can verify my identity and disprove any allegations of fraud that’s my perogitive and they cannot tell me otherwise. After being on the phone for at least 30 mintues the only help I could get was a “supervisor” assuring me she has filed my feddback and would “push it right up the chain”. We all know how that goes…. Will I get a call back about it? Probably not, instead I’ll have to call back and chase this down and fight hard to make a purchase. And I will fight to be compensated for the money I lose during whatever amount of time it takes to fix this by any means necessary because this is completely wrong. SO TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE WHO IS SMART LIKE MYSELF AND WANTS TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY: DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. THIS IS NOT THE LAST WE WILL SEE OF THIS ATTEMPT TO TAKE OUT CRYPTOCURRENCY. They are scared of how much it will hurt them if more and more people do as I do and invest in cryptocurrency. With no regard to myself, my well-being or my choice to invest in persuit of profit they have wrongfully made a decision on my behalf to control what I can and can’t buy and that is wrong. It is my decision and no one else’s and win or lose, given my track record, my bill will still be paid as usual. If you have the same problem please DO NOT LET THESE BIG COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH TRYING TO STOP GROWTH OF SOMETHING GREAT AT OUR EXPENSE!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 15, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
definitely,BTC can change everything.When I was depressed, BTC showed me the light of hope.All of my life and movements have changed with BTC.I can help the family with my needs.The biggest thing is changing economically.
Just remember to not bet everything in bitcoin, I like bitcoin and I think it is going to become a huge success but at the same time you need to have some other way to make money because if it fails what are you going to do? You will be in an even worst situation since you would have lost a lot of money and time that you invested in bitcoin, so if you can, get a normal job and make money that well too.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
for me yes the bitcoin will change everything because we earning cash literally and our economy is going to grow because of bitcoin
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
Yes definitely it will change everything specially on the financial aspect of the people who are involve in bitcoin. It wil change lives  specially to those who are business minded people they earn bigger and more profit..
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 15, 2018, 06:38:02 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
I think not bitcoin but also all cryptocurrency because all cryptocurrency are profitable for all people for example even you're unemployed you can get more money if you do trade or invest but before you invest try to get more information about choosing or picking some altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Yes bitcoins will definitely gonna change everything especially in the currency situation the way the people eill hold their money. The way the people have an investment before it was gold and physical things but today it is virtually coins is a great investment that is why. Even the ordinary people will be a trader an investor everything that eill engage into bitcoins will be business minded because bitcpins involves strategic skills and money. Nobody want to lose money so they will going to work for it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
  Perhaps in something you are right. Bitcoin holders will indeed become very rich if bitcoin becomes the main currency. But if the bubble bursts, as they say, then all will be upset.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
The online transaction system after the presence of bitcoin has changed a lot, with continuous price increases making the future bitcoin increasingly clear and brilliant, many have been changed due to the presence of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
Bitcoin will change everything because even the simplest people may learn the trading system. So it is possible that anyone will use it and it can change life, career, occupation, way of earnings, and everything.
It can also change the character of a person if he/she didn't know how to handle success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 14, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
Yes, it will produce big changes at any level, and this is what we hope
Activity: 186
January 14, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
If bureaucrats don't find a way to stop it, bitcoin will produce a big change not only in economy but also in the structure of power: if money won't be under political control anymore, anything is possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Yes bitcoin has the capability to change everything. Many have already left their bitcoiners for the reason that bitcoin has stopped and is no longer going forward. He did not grow up so others started to grow old and moved to another. They give up soon but I believe bitcoin will increase this year to a million value of money. Just a lot of users and trust in bitcoin's ability? He will bless us and make us big money. Smiley

Bitcoin has significantly simplified many payments. But to say that he will change everything I can not. Time will tell what future is waiting for Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 06:33:56 AM
Bitcoin will change many things in our life. Economy, financial markets and its service, government regulations, politics, people's way of living. And for sure many more will benefit for this development in the financial world brought about by bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
Bitcoin is like bringing the mankind towards a more modern way and more able to earning money in a more practically way.
But I'm only worried, if there's some recent news that will appears, or anything else will appears that can threatens to bitcoin. Will bitcoin survive if there's some attacks to bitcoin until its value falls and lost of value or being scarce. For the next and so on, I just hope bitcoin will protected from many threats and it can still alive to the future and forever.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:21:43 AM
Sure. Bitcoin will change so many things, that just in some years life will be completely different.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:20:20 AM
Not everything, but for sure bitcoin will revolutionize a lot of things, not only in financial fields, but also in politics and in lifestyle.
We'll see if people will profit of this fantastic opportunity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Bitcoin can and will change everything in your life. it will change your lifestyle and also your mindset. your every aspect in things.Certain banks, governments and financial service companies have taken full advantage of their monopoly on money.Citizens of Greece, India and Venezuela, for example, have been trapped in recent times by political corruption and economic experiments that have devastated their economies.
Activity: 224
January 14, 2018, 02:05:57 AM
I do believe that bitcoin can change everything it can reversed the things that we have now like if a poor guy exposed here in this cryptocommunity for sure this guy will now become rich or something. Just like me I am just a poor guys before but when the time I discover this thing my life has been change, I could now buy the stuff I want and do all the things I want to do and thanks to the power of bitcoin.
Bitcoin can and will change most of the things and I am very much sure that bitcoin will make this place far better place to live than its current state. The fact is bitcoin is helping so many people even at the time when none of the government in this world has accepted it as legal currency. It can for sure bring wonders to this world once it will get recognized as legal currency.
Bitcoin is specially bringing changes in economic conditions of people, we can see that most of the people who do not have any day job or those people whose monthly income is very low they have good opportunities to make money. I am sure that bitcoin will continue giving us profit and will even support us financially
I don't believe bitcoin can change everything.If you mean everything it includes traditions,religious beliefs,the cultures and etc.But in financial aspects it can change a lot.It has a big impact to those who have no job now and to those who are not satisfied to their daily income.Even if you gained big profits on bitcoins,there's no reason to change everything.Always remember of what you are before.
Pages:
Jump to: