Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 15. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
It could be that bitcoin changes everything towards the better. Provided that our hard work and patience is the most fundamental is that we should be more diligent again in digging knowledge. We must be optimistic and always try to lead a better life.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 17, 2018, 03:46:51 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Really hard to tell. So far though, we are just gaining little entrance into the global market but not on a huge scale yet, but it is a start. Once the adoption keeps increasing and we start seeing some high level of usage later on, then we can start seeing the real effect it would have or be having then on the global market. However, it is still a part of it as long as it is a global currency, but the impact is just being lightly felt compared to what is going to be expected in the long run.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
January 17, 2018, 03:18:54 AM
Bitcoin will change everything because even the simplest people may learn the trading system. So it is possible that anyone will use it and it can change life, career, occupation, way of earnings, and everything.
It can also change the character of a person if he/she didn't know how to handle success.
It won’t change everything, rather it will change somethings that has to do with how people make investments, and also how they store their wealth. Already, many people has been making use of Bitcoin as a means for savings, instead of the banks where they make no single profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Certainly that's because with the bitcoin is able to provide an opportunity that is open to anyone if you want to invest.With the occurrence of very fast price movements make it possible for them in looking for more income every time and of course the economy is more secure after the population in a country able to live prosperous.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
After today's drop in the value of all the crypto currency, it becomes clear that bitcoin will not be able to change anything this year unless it changes itself.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 16, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
I think blockchain would be the right word because everything will be based on blockchain and not bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the face  to make it recognizable to the masses.

Correct this is in one small word revolution. We see this and many companies see it to, only ones that dont want to see or they dont understand are banks. Simply said they cannot control it that why they dont like it. But blockchain technology will be future in every aspect of this word and eventually even banks will have to acknowledge it in the end.
Activity: 448
January 16, 2018, 03:34:56 AM
I think blockchain would be the right word because everything will be based on blockchain and not bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the face  to make it recognizable to the masses.
Activity: 392
January 16, 2018, 02:58:48 AM
bitcoin can make money and of course it will help the economy and will bring change for them, and of course the expected change is to get better
Activity: 308
January 15, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
the dollar and other fiat currencies can`t be faded away so easily as they are physical whereas btc is digital and not too many of us are ready for digital especially the old ones .
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
Bitcoin changed the online gambling industry, but what else will it change for the normal people in their daily life? Absolute absurd to claim that central banks will use it as a global stardard ledger! Central banks need to print money, how could they survive with using and assisting their biggest competitor?
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
Yes of course bitcoin will  change  everything are financial problem and  are lifestyle and of course and the price  of bitcoin and still grow and high value and someday bitcoin will change my life with  my  family

It has actually changed the lives of many on this forum like myself and has given us options to invest and improve our lives and our future. It has given me a secondary job with which i rely to pay some bills  so in all bitcoin has really changed my life positively.
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 06:12:17 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I cant say that I would not be very happy to see the things that you have wrote here become a reality. Nevertheless I dont see Bitcoin going anywhere near to 100k even in 2018. I believe that we will still see a booming crypto market throughout 2018 and also some more bull runs on Bitcoin, but I dont think that it will reach those levels anytime soon. I guess we will experience another bear market sooner or later as well.
Activity: 356
January 15, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
Yes of course bitcoin will  change  everything are financial problem and  are lifestyle and of course and the price  of bitcoin and still grow and high value and someday bitcoin will change my life with  my  family
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Yes bitcoin really change everything in me. Because l beleive all lve seen that  many people in our place now is not a problem in money because of bitcoin. Bitcoin changes life from nothing to something.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 04:18:48 PM
The prediction of yours about the price of Bitcoin will become this 2018 was really very high and too much for that expectation that can hardly be met because it was not that easy raising such a great amount of 1M dollars for the entire year of 2018. I do not know if it can possibly happen but maybe yes maybe no so let us just see and wait if people will respond on making Bitcoin rise up the price up to your expected amount of 1M dollars just for this 2018. But I do think that with the rise of Bitcoin, it can do really change everything.
Activity: 187
January 15, 2018, 04:12:41 PM
I bet it would definitely change everything. Thinking about what happened years ago when bitcoin caused the economic status of United States to drop, and until now it is still affected. With the increase of it's price, not just one country will be affected but more. This perhaps will be the reason why the government would push on legalizing it to incorporate tax.

It's not gonna take place that fast surely. We need more adoption and acceptance of bitcoin for this to happen. And this is a slow process.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
January 15, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
You can just dream about those price,for that to happen people have to dump billions into bitcoin and ignore the rest of the investments and i do not see that happening anytime in the foreseen future,no fiat currency will fade away and nothing will happen to that,even if the transaction charges goes down these type of scenarios wont happen.
Activity: 364
January 15, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
I bet it would definitely change everything. Thinking about what happened years ago when bitcoin caused the economic status of United States to drop, and until now it is still affected. With the increase of it's price, not just one country will be affected but more. This perhaps will be the reason why the government would push on legalizing it to incorporate tax.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 15, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
How are you so sure about that? i have a lot of faith in bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that i think that it will change everything in here. Yes, of course that it would like to see it happening, but no one knows what can really happen in some time..

Bitcoin has a special role in future economic world it has more features to change the today's world but still many of us don't know the powerful features of bitcoin so we need to develop a good mindset from people about bitcoin that's will help bitcoin to move forward very quickly .
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 03:16:05 PM
How are you so sure about that? i have a lot of faith in bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that i think that it will change everything in here. Yes, of course that it would like to see it happening, but no one knows what can really happen in some time..

Bitcoin will change your lifestyle and its high price will secure your future for your family, i think you should complete knowledge about bitcoin and search in internet then you will very positive about bitcoin and you will invest your money because its price will going to more high so you can hold your money for some long time then you will get best profit.
Pages:
Jump to: