Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 18. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

yes bitcoin well be a big change to our life...
bitcoin will be change a lot,if bitcoin stay in a longer years in our nation no one will be poor and hungry...
idea that survive to everyone and make us live with out emptiness....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 12, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
the price is incredible interestng and some story also make motivated some people .
and bitcoin still grow . i believe the price it will more than now

Idea is what will change the world, idea that we can have society with clean economy, economy that can be monitored and currency that can't be counterfeited. Idea that if survive can be used by everyone in the world. Price will just follow that progress, and adoption now is almost nothing compared how much it can be for couple years. Believe in bitcoins is better then believe in price, price will go up and down, and that can make you happy or sad, believe in stable bitcoin, popular in every part of the world, and that will happen.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
the price is incredible interestng and some story also make motivated some people .
and bitcoin still grow . i believe the price it will more than now
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 12, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
As of today, I think it will widely affect the financial aspects, and will surely flow to develop in other things. If you use the benefits of btc in a good way, then there's a possibility that it can and will change your life. Based on what I'm seeing right now, many users changes their lives through the help of btc. I guess that micro change will help gradually develop a macro change in the economy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
I think it's good if we do not get too far minded about it will being this, it will being that, or more amazingly, until too expect more things.
We just can take the advantages of all the benefits that can be utilized from time to time and adjusting it to the reality.
I'm personally just have a little hope., Bitcoin can continuesly alive and continuesly to be useful, even more useful till it becomes known as something that really shows the things that are more positively for all of us, and our country.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 12, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
 I think Bitcoin can't really change everything, it only depends to those who are willing to learn, join, give their time and invest, because we have different skills, likes, hobbies, and goals in life. Change is within us, if we like to pursue this kind of job no one will stop you coz it is your decision. Maybe the person who can relate that much are those who have knowledge in using such gadgets.Bitcoin can change in some part of our life because of its quickness everything will be easier, transactions will be online, then it would be paperless and hassle free.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 12, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
I am not against having an optimistic approach, however, I still feel that we should have a rational approach while looking at it. Bitcoin is just another form of money and it provides some better benefits as compared to that of traditional infrastructure of Fiat currency. It will provide more opportunities to each and everyone around the world in an equal sense and that will bring the change. Bitcoin or any other blockchain-based currency is not a magic stick to change the situation.
While the technology is great the greatest difference comes from the fact that bitcoin is not a currency that can be inflated away the same way that governments do with fiat, bitcoin does not belong to any country this makes bitcoin very attractive to a certain segment of the population like us and as the economy begins to fail then more people will realize this as well, but at that point governments may make it illegal to hold bitcoin for fear of their economies to fail at an even faster rate.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 12, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future,
so i do not think it will change everything because they are only making it more simple.
all that we need to do is a few thing to do the transaction,
and it does not require a lot of action behind it.
of course it will not change everything if we are looking at its usability,
if we are talking about its value,it may change everything in the future.
because of its existence will bring us to a whole new level online transaction
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
January 12, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
definitely,BTC can change everything.When I was depressed, BTC showed me the light of hope.All of my life and movements have changed with BTC.I can help the family with my needs.The biggest thing is changing economically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 01:16:46 AM
Yes the economy is changed from the slow to very fast system the prices fluctuations and the price prediction is very difficult with in seconds many things change and this bring an advancement in the economy like if we look at the digital currency system then this currency have add many advantage to the economy and the economy become prosper due to this digital money.
Activity: 34
January 11, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
They say that bitcoin can change the economy of many countries. Many people believed that bitcoin will become medium of exchange. Many people in the future will use bitcoin in order to buy foods and many more things.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
January 11, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.
There is such a possibility but we can not predict it and just guess it, hopefully all the expectations and expectations come true. because the ones that are popular and well-developed are bitcoin and bitcoin are very helpful to people in need of help or poor people making them have a negation of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
Yeah, bitcoin is changing the world by providing jobs and investment opportunities to the people where anyone can invest and make profit by just holding bitcoin over time. The bitcoin has a limited supply of only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide that is why the bitcoin value is growing fast, and the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. 
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 11, 2018, 10:33:08 PM
The presence of bitcoin brings a better change than the previous transaction system, if previously using perfect money, paypal, payza and so then we will welcome the era of better economic change.
Activity: 224
January 11, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
Actually we are seeing the effects of bitcoin to business industries, they are collaborating this two because a lot of companies saw the potential and based on facts/data many companies become successful after conducting an ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 07:49:47 PM
The presence of bitcoin has changed the internet transaction system, according to expert estimates that bitcoin will beat paypal in no more than 5 years, and if this happens of course more and more of the changes caused by bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
January 11, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
I think Bitcoin can change everything but for sure it can change some people's lives especially in their financial needs and maybe in the future it can also change the way if living to advance technology.
Bitcoin is no doubt very much capable of doing anything especially when it comes to the changing of the lives of the individuals who believe in bitcoin and that too in term of financial help and things like that. The best thing which I like about bitcoin is that it is helping a huge number of people in living a very comfortable lives and that it is really helping them in making their dreams come true.
Activity: 10
January 11, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Bitcoin will possibly change our lives to make better and to have a good nation.
Bitcoin helps so many people that made their lives better and it decreases the unemployment rate.
We can use Bitcoin as mode of exchange in paying our monthly bills e.g. water, electricity, insurance and many more without any hassle and no charges.
We can also use it ay payment thru online stores as many merchants accepted Bitcoin as mode of exchange.
Hence, let's buy and invest Bitcoin now and you can never go wrong.
Activity: 11
January 11, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
This all sounds, of course, beautiful, but not yet a fact. Yes, bitcoin has great prospects. In general, the block chain and crypto currency. But it is still too early to count profits and villas. Still can change a hundred times.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will change attitude of people towards currency market. Digital currencies are completely new tool introduced recently. Bitcoin will not change everything but, income generated from it will definitely help people to change their lives. But still bitcoin has not reached to all class of society, many people are still away from the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin and bitcoin related activities are giving opportunities to its investors and its users an opportunity to earn money. Bitcoin is doing this since from its origin.

Yes,  it might not change everything but it changed the way we see the markets.  It was like a collective wealth that everyone has their own right to access it and to become rich even if it's a lil bit. On the other hand,  if you used this thing in a wrong way or illiterately instead of becoming rich you might become poor because of losses. 😂
Pages:
Jump to: