Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 19. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 11, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
People will use bitcoin in the mars for sure. It's going to be future of the money. I call universal currency.
But if for now not too promising for bitcoin is called a universal currency Because there are still many countries who want to ban the existence of bitcoin to grow so it is still often the occurrence of pro and contra that often arise between government and society.
Activity: 518
January 11, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
I think Bitcoin can change everything but for sure it can change some people's lives especially in their financial needs and maybe in the future it can also change the way if living to advance technology.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 10, 2018, 04:23:55 PM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I believe bitcoin will change everything. It is on how profits from bitcoin used. All we needs and wants can buy. It will support it.

Through hardwork and patience, we will experience the financial freedom from the first earning in Bitcoin. I believe that it will change everything just do many things to grow it more. Making profit in different way like buying an asset and funding a business.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
January 10, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
People will use bitcoin in the mars for sure. It's going to be future of the money. I call universal currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
January 10, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
Based on what I see in bitcoin,  everything who deals with their company will become more progressive so I think it is a Yes that the bitcoin will change everything in this world. 
Bitcoin helps the entire society to build a wonderful and perfect system in future where every people will benefit from it. It is a nice thing that there will be a society like this which nobody suffers from the poverty and lack of financial assistance.
Activity: 350
January 08, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
For, me everything changes, My motivation is to have a good future, we know bitcoin has great potential to have a good income, Many of my friend overcomes struggles in terms of financial aspects through btc, so i follow them and yearning to escape from difficulties esp. in money matters, this is hope for me, That is why i stick to it:)
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yeah , we are going toward a new technology where we will not only make money but also we will make lots of ideas to handle  our wealth for better way , I mean not only we are limited to have profit with trading for altcois with Bitcoin but also we will make spread or our business in the whole world without any restrictions of payment system , since Bitcoin is banned in few countries but I am sure that with the time those countries who banned Bitcoin will make change third rules for Bitcoin and allow them for use of public .
And also people will prefer to have Bitcoin instead of gold and silver like assets , so be Happy and wait for that destination where we need to go .
Activity: 108
January 07, 2018, 09:44:34 PM
Bitcoin does it now there are many people who hunt him, because everyone wants to use it for their future even the government wants to control bitcoin because in some ways it threatens the economy but for me, bitcoin is made for everyone. opportunity to have a better future. Smiley
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 07, 2018, 07:40:06 PM
This is to say, by 2017, it is well founded when there is so many Bitcoin analyzes about its bright future when it is possible to replace all offline currency at the present time to become copper. money of the future. But to the present, through the erratic fluctuations in exchange rates, I see that Bitcoin is dominated by too much information. If there is negative information about Bitcoin, the price will drop very fast, which is not good for a common currency of the future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
January 07, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I believe bitcoin will change everything. It is on how profits from bitcoin used. All we needs and wants can buy. It will support it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 07, 2018, 05:50:55 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
I agree on you.. People will have economic freedom and be able to control their own investments. The era  of currency is in our hands..
Revolutions never happen that easily, while I do not expect to see blood on the street you need to be prepared for all kind of attacks against bitcoin, when the industrial age came people that were artisans and that made stuff were deeply against it, since their wages went down and the amount of work went up, banks are not going to give up their earnings just because someone, somewhere had a great idea.
yes banks will consider crypto currency as a competitive one whenever people have got started to adopt bitcoin in real life , even at some place there is a government creates their own crypto which means they are slowly adopt the way financial technology like bitcoin works in our daily life.

revolutions indeed never that easy , a lot of things must be scarificed .
Yeah, notice how governments are not attacking bitcoin directly since they do not see a way to kill it, but they are attacking crypto in all instances where there is a centralization, exchanges are being attacked, miners are under attack in China and it seems they are fleeing the country, and I will think that the devs are going to come into attack as well, so they are trying to destroy bitcoin without attacking it directly.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:38:15 AM
it's true that the blockchain will change a lot of things, bitcoin in itself I'm not so sure
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 07, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
Bitcoin is changing the world by providing jobs and investment opportunities to the people where anyone can invest money and make profit later by just holding the bitcoin. Bitcoin has limited supply that is why the value of bitcoin appreciates over time. In fact, Bitcoin is changing the face of financial world as we know it for good by speeding up the monetary transaction from one point to another. Bitcoin is about to digitized the global currency because digital currencies are fast, secure, and decentralized.   
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
January 07, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
Well I'm not so sure about that, although we always knew that Bitcoin's price is decentralized hence cannot be controlled or own by someone, as far as I know, these whales are behind this massive pump and slight decrease of the price of Bitcoin. Only if you are aware of that, because as for my own observation I've come up to the theory that these people are ones who smartly taking control here.

As for the dollars, hmm I'm also not sure that it will easily fade since many countries have big amount of exchange from their currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 07, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
yes i think bitcoin will change of everything because bitcoin has many investor bitcoin can give a better financial income
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency but i dont still agree that it can change everything because bitcoin is just cryptocurrency it will be hard for bitcoin to change everything in this world, maybe bitcoin can change everything on a particular country, and i think bitcoin is we will be more great on this year.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 07, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

That's very good news, bitcoin will be the main currency. Bitcoin holders will get a lot of benefits.
It's not a new but just a prediction, well I don't agree that it will be use by the central bank because it's opposite on what they are using and promoting. Bitcoin is decentralized while the Central Bank as its name implies wants centralization where they can monitor the bank transactions and report possible illegal transaction, bitcoin is quite different so it's impossible for bitcoin to be a main currency and replace everything which are in place now.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

That's very good news, bitcoin will be the main currency. Bitcoin holders will get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
January 07, 2018, 07:03:20 AM
I would love blockchain technology being used everywhere and this is very possible but I find it too hard to imagine centralized banks using bitcoin. They will try to create their own if necessary.
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
It's true that bitcoin can change a person's life for the better if he can make the best use of it.For example you should never panic if there is a slant of bitcoin prices that have decreased and you should keep trying to hold all the assets so as not directly sold.From there you can actually earn big profits in the future after the price really experience a drastic increase later.
Activity: 137
January 07, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
In some perspective only change some people to see what is bitcoin, on big picture people can use bitcoin not only like a comodity but can change how to way of life like we don't  need money changer when going some where.
Pages:
Jump to: