Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 8. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 36
February 10, 2018, 05:53:28 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Bitcoin will rise again because it is normal to it. I think you are wrong, when China ban bitcoin in their country  bitcoin's price is still contnuously go upward so that I yhink China is not the factor why bitcoin's price is lower.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
February 10, 2018, 05:52:35 PM
we all have our own prediction in mind if what will happen to bitcoin.i think bitcoin will just slowly rise until april.but now bitcoin plays in the price of $8000 upd and down.and its still good to buy and hold.

That is the importance of sharpening market analysis, so as not to miss the train. Bitcoin prices are in the range of $ 6000- $ 8000 in the first quarter of this year. This is a great opportunity to add investment, but always keep in mind that Never invest what you can not afford to lose. If you have more funds, there is no harm in trying.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
With South Korea, Japan and China all making noises about a regulatory swoop, and officials in France and the United States vowing to investigate cryptocurrenc
Activity: 44
February 10, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
I complety agree ! It'ss just a correction, It will increase. Bitcoin is a the beginning of his history ! Just wait and hold !!! Blockchain is the future !
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Bitcoin will definitely increase in value for sure it is just correction
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:50:39 PM
we all have our own prediction in mind if what will happen to bitcoin.i think bitcoin will just slowly rise until april.but now bitcoin plays in the price of $8000 upd and down.and its still good to buy and hold.
Activity: 270
February 10, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
My opinion is same like you. Bitcoin price will be raising again within few months. I know it's just a matter of time. We need to take this opportunity & collect some more bitcoins. Bitcoin already changed many people's life & I hope in future bitcoin will change our life. We are already know the power of bitcoin. So hope for the best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:45:54 PM
Yes, bitcoin is very prone to news, because of this its price fluctuates. But this has its own charm-buy cryptocurrency, which has long wanted to buy, but you did not have enough money or just did not want to spend. Now is a good opportunity to make investments even more profitable.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
This is not certain. Now its value is unstable and much lower than before. I think it takes a long time for the value of bitcoin to reach the value as before. Bitcoins are being affected by bad news from some countries. I hope this bad situation will end soon
Activity: 395
February 10, 2018, 04:22:15 PM
Drawdowns give bitcoin the opportunity to grow even more, so do not be afraid of them so. They last for a long time, about a month, just try not to give in to the General panic and not to sell your cryptocurrency at a low price.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
Probably, this is the most difficult when you do bitcoins - to observe the drawdown and not know what to expect. These falling market, you just need to accept and not to worry. It's pointless.
Activity: 48
February 10, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
Yes it will, after 16 February it is believed to reach above 10k$ again, its New Year in China on 16 Feb, people need money and can't put that much attention on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
February 10, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
I saw a tweet from Peter Brandt with saying it will go to 9450 . In btw he have 146k follower now imagine Tongue

Yeah may be he is right.but I don't think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.

Bitcoin will fall yet but it will be a good time to buy. Waiting with the purchase for a good moment Smiley. Forecasts for March is the price of 3500k $. I wonder if it will work ...
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
I really do not like drawdown, because every time you think that it can be the last, and the price of bitcoin will remain below. But I try not to give in to a general panic, and try to get a profit even from this - I buy new coins.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 10, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
not sure cuz all goves in the world are fighting the bitcoin so maybe not soon  and media are fighting bitcoin too thats  make a huge diffrence
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
good idea to buy bitcoin now, but we also need to be careful because now bitcoin is overcome obstacles, we also do not know for sure whether in the month of March bitcoin will rise as high as before or just a little or maybe even going down, just follow your feelings, we here it is like playing lottre that there are times when profit and loss
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
February 10, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
Good thing I joined this forum.
A lot of wise men here that creates posts that are worth reading and that is one.
Instead of selling it which is a sure loss then just buy more to patch that loss and create some more profit.
Hold that invested money with bitcoin and create another one. It is a sure win now for those who have bought at 6k dollars.
A 2k profit from a 8k lost (16k buy rate). Then you will need 6k more to complete it and you are already ROI.
But what if you bought more bitcoin at the lowest price. You got the answer for that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
We hope march will be a better month for bitcoin market. Indeed China banning cryptocureency in her country has brought set back to bitcoin but hopefully by march it will rise again. People get scared when there is a drop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
Bitcoin is rising slowly and that's a good sign for all crypto lover.Many country especially, powerful country ban bitcoin for some reason. But the end of bitcoin was not too near, lets hope for a better value this incoming weeks .Dont be panic because we all know that bitcoin price is not stable. Bitcoin will recover soon so don't lost your hope.
Pages:
Jump to: