Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 3. (Read 1641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
The price of bitcoin pumping and getting dumped at certain price point is a good signal for growth. This is just a common growth strategy, as people has known better about the growth happening with time the panic is slowly getting away from the people even when more negative news gets spread around.
Panic is a tremendous factor that keeps the Bitcoin price down, the dumping that has caused many people to panic and it gets aggravated as more and more people are selling Bitcoins they have. Currently the condition has started to improve, Bitcoin prices have started to stabilize and show a positive trend. although there has been no positive news, but people's confidence in bitcoin is getting better than ever before. Things like this must be preserved and we must also be more active to use Bitcoin, as it will further enhance Bitcoin's credibility as a currency that can revolutionize the financial system in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The price of bitcoin pumping and getting dumped at certain price point is a good signal for growth. This is just a common growth strategy, as people has known better about the growth happening with time the panic is slowly getting away from the people even when more negative news gets spread around.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
True, do not lose by becoming "weak hand"

Maybe Currently it's a very clear trend trend. But, bitcoin Will stay on And ride very drastic In July "according to a member of the forum" And maybe I also agree with this.
Activity: 101
I feel like this summer is a dead season for cryptos. All big surprises can come in last quarter of this financial year when many investors will try to pump up and get some % in 2018. So I just enjoy it and won't think much about Bitcoin
Activity: 56
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
We have entered in June. But prices are still the same as decreasing. But do not worry, Yesterday in January-June the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin have ups and downs and in the end After passing through June has increased very sharply. do not panic
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
very right because now the price of bitcoin also been back to go up, so than not in panic with the decline in bitcoin prices yesterday because of the time is not long the bitcoin will surely surprise the user with a surprise price
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
It's been up and down for the bitcoin just like in the past but if you are looking for bullrun it may possibly happen during the 4th quarter of this year. It still a period for accumulation for bitcoin but mild growth may happen during summer. Bitcoin will eventually recover but it may not surpass equal its achievements las year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Be patient maybe mid-June 2018 bitcoin value will rise again, we just need to anticipate it that is by buying bitcoin as much as possible for those who can, and for those who cannot afford, you just with Hold only.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

It's already June and we are still dipping, i hope this month will be a big turn around in the market. We have been dipping since last week of January and the market has been red and dumped a lot. Almost 5 months gone and it's still the same.
Activity: 166
many of course to be in this state, but I think that bitcoin will recover soon and we will see a rise in prices
Yes, that is true mate. There's nothing to worry about when it comes to bitcoin value. It is a reliable longterm investment, though it dipped many times but surely it will not go down to zero. I strongly believe bitcoin can recover and its price will rise with bigger spikes soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If you invest to bitcoin and even the other altcoin the first characteristic that you need to know is patient because if you have that even the price decreased you can still waiting the price to increase again. Don't be panic because if the price decrease more you are affected on that . Just relax and hpld your coin .
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Yes, it is not necessary to panic correctly, bitcoin is not the first time falling in price, but has always been restored so that we believe and wait
Activity: 352
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will gradually recover and will be touching new heights by mid-year, but even if it did not happen and after this big drop the price remained at current levels, I think anyway that would also have positive effects in the medium term for bitcoin, because that would allow many interested investors to acquire their first bitcoins at affordable prices, and would allow to depressurize the network by going through a period of calm in the markets after the euphoria experienced in 2017.
We need more such people who are able to cope with dumps easily and they don’t simply give up on bitcoin when it is decreasing in value because such people just make things even worst by doing so. Those who keep holding onto bitcoin are the ones who are really helping it out practically to get away with the hard time easily. It is good that you have got some decent back up plan for you, great.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
They have effect of banning china to bitcoin because many people see that news and I think  most of them sell their bitcoin.
Today price again increasing so don't panic because if you do that you lose your profit that possible you get in the next few months. Bitcoin even the price decreasing it is good to buy more.  Need cooperate each everyone to reach our target.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This post was made some time ago and we are still having the infect of that fall up till now.  Bitcoin has been doing very well and we were thinking that it will reach $50,000 or $10,000 before the China banned follow by South Korea issues and other current issues that has kept bitcoin below $10,000. However I know that bitcoin is going to do good any moment from now.
I am hearing from all of the users of bitcoin around me that the coming months will bring good time for the price of bitcoin. They are saying that the value of bitcoin will boost up without any restrictions and this dump is only by some people who want to buy a higher amount of bitcoin and they just want to keep the price of bitcoin at lower till they buy their targeted amount of bitcoin as they know the future of bitcoin and they know that the coming months are the rising months for the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
This post was made some time ago and we are still having the infect of that fall up till now.  Bitcoin has been doing very well and we were thinking that it will reach $50,000 or $10,000 before the China banned follow by South Korea issues and other current issues that has kept bitcoin below $10,000. However I know that bitcoin is going to do good any moment from now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
many of course to be in this state, but I think that bitcoin will recover soon and we will see a rise in prices
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
The condition of a person is different, and the cause of someone be the panic seller because of unfamiliarity with this situation and the urgent financial needs.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will gradually recover and will be touching new heights by mid-year, but even if it did not happen and after this big drop the price remained at current levels, I think anyway that would also have positive effects in the medium term for bitcoin, because that would allow many interested investors to acquire their first bitcoins at affordable prices, and would allow to depressurize the network by going through a period of calm in the markets after the euphoria experienced in 2017.
Activity: 151
for now the fact is that bitcoin prices are declining, and I have speculation the price will soar at the end of this year, like late last year. but I strongly agree with the speculation like you, because indirectly will increase the motivation to invest in bitcoin. sometimes people think too far and pessimistic with the current state. I think having such thoughts will be a waste of time. better think about the current time and think about how to get money with the current conditions. and do not panic too much with the situation.

I'm always comfortable with bitcoin and I can make sure it will rise hard soon. There is no panic for me currently, I try to manage my program according to the trading of altcoins. That's all for me, I can handle this dumps.
Pages:
Jump to: