Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 7. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
February 11, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
That's right! But for now continue investing because no dump on its market value is permanent. At this moment, the market is somehow showing positive marks compared to its situation these past weeks. Panic selling will just contribute on the dump that will make its value even lower. This is the best time to invest since its value is still low. Don't miss the opportunity and be patient.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:08:43 AM
i think that bitcoin will goes up again in the end of the year, but it will go down a little bit more. maybe in june the price will turn to uptrend again, a lot of people now know bitcoin because it is all over the media. so this will go up again not as long as before that takes 2 years to recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Yes, we just need to wait.Bitcoins price will rise soon and wait again until such time we get the price rate that we wanted.Bitcoins price are really unstable so not for a long time the price will be low, it will still rise.

how do you analyze the market run?
i think its just optimistic without any analysis. its not problem at all since it can make us not to be panic.
although no analysis, but at least it helps. good
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
“Everyone Is A Bank”
February 11, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
I read a few posts in this thread and had a question. Why respond one thing and, too, several times. People! Do you not read what has already been written before you? Bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and this is obvious. But give an example of news that proves the fact of future growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

I think so too. Considering how cheap bitcoins are today? You might as well buy exactly 1 bitcoin and hodl for a long time. The crashes today are outrageous and buying a lot of bitcoins now would give a huge value increase when bitcoins increases in value in March.
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 05:03:36 AM
yes it will reach peak value
Activity: 192
February 11, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Lightning doesn't really solve anything if they don't increase the block size. Sure people can OPEN a channel for dirt cheap and SEND THROUGH THAT CHANNEL almost instantly. But since you have to a onchain transaction to receive those funds to your desired wallet it's just more expensive. Basically with the current mempool in order to actually use your currency you have to pay a the normal miner fee and still have to wait an abusured amount of time.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 11, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Crypto does have an unstable nature, can rise and fall no one can predict it, it should be all those who have long joined the world of crypto already know that crypto is risky, still hold the existing bitcoin, do not panic with the decline in bitcoin prices, because bitcoin definitely up again to a high price.
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 04:29:04 AM
Bitcoin show signs of steady recovery over the last few days  and the price climbs to more than $9000 but the price drops once again and it shows that it is not going to stabilize anytime soon. So it's still uncertain if it can recover from it's previous high's. All the speculations so far are all premature.
Activity: 17
February 11, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
I think bitcoin's recent decline is due to bad news from China and South Korea, which has a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin will continue to fall in February. In march, bitcoin will start to return to normal, but in March it will not exceed $12,000, and in the next few months it will return to $20,000.
Activity: 280
February 11, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
I absolutely agree that bitcoin will rise again. No need to fear and worry this is only a matter of time and we just need to be patient. Just continue living and believe bitcoin and trust on it.  I already have enough experience in this area and I do not succumb to this panic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 11, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
what is the reason you can speculate bitcoin will rise again in the March? any good news? now bitcoin prices are down not only because of China, but many of the world's major countries ban bitcoin, including my country Indonesia, and I see there's a lot of good news lately, but it does not really affect the bitcoin price movement
Activity: 448
February 11, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
Now, the question that impatient newbies will ask is "when?". For all experienced traders, it's easy for us to not worry but there are more newbies than us so for all of you newbies out there, "Keep Calm and BTFD".
Activity: 168
February 11, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
Of course, I'm here to wait for the positive change signals from bitcoin as well as the crypto market. As all the darkness is coming, the crypto and bitcoin markets are in crisis. Too many disadvantages are affecting the position of the bitcoin in the world, the ban from China, Korea ... Some organizations are trying to capture the bitcoin value, they hold, release it. These things have caused detriment to bitcoin and detracted from it. I think this is a good time to invest and own bitcoin easier. Just be optimistic about the wait and trust, Bitcoin will return to its place, prices will rise again.
Activity: 131
February 11, 2018, 01:44:59 AM
Yes i totally agree with you. We don't need to react negatively or panic because of value dropped.If you have bitcoin on hand right now just hold it and wait because till bitcoin reaches the peak again. As you can see the trend right now from 6k to 8k means the trends is going up.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
So far I've seen up, but slower for now, there are lots of people burned out of investments for $ 8,000 and much higher. So I guess it will go slower this time up to $ 10,000. I believe we will see an overflow in May and June just like last year.
Activity: 266
February 10, 2018, 07:58:34 PM
Personally I agree with you, based on the data year by year bitcoin always go down at the end of january until february, but It go up back at the beginning on march, so maybe this year will be the same
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 07:48:22 PM
Yeah I agree with you OP. This is not the first time bitcoin will have trying times like this and it has always come out better. So I still have my hopes high that btc will recover and move pass ATH. HOLD is the key!!
Activity: 239
February 10, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
Definitely yes bitcoin will rise up because bitcoin is always recover from its down and im sure that bitcoin will bounce back. In a long period of time bitcoin will go back to its normal value or even it raise it's higher value. It's only the 2nd month of this year 2018 and I'm sure that it will survive it crisis. So the people that investing in bitcoin will not be panic by it loses because they know that bitcoin will rise up again and again.
Activity: 161
February 10, 2018, 05:54:59 PM
The situation on the market is absolutely standard. Every year, we see in the beginning a drawdown of all currencies and directly bitcoin. All is stabilized and will begin to grow right after the Chinese New Year is over. Ahead of the big growth (I think no less than 40k by the end of the year) and the complete normalization of the market. Nothing new and supernatural is happening now, you just need to rest Grin
Pages:
Jump to: