Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 6. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
February 14, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
Ofcourse, One reason why i stayed in bitcoin because the people's demand and companies adopting it! i'm pretty sure that all of us here waiting bitcoin to increase from ashes. I don't believe on Fud news because they are the ones who keep bitcoin dumping.
We have not even seen demand yet. Bitcoin has not even gotten to the usable state where a lot of huge adoption will start stepping in, we have this value and some people are still panicking. If they have idea of what happens once this is in place, then they will know that they are in for a very good positive ride. With huge developments coming forth, knowing that we have completed a downtrend, and have lots of room to keep growing, then we should expect a lot of profit ahead of us.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 06:39:48 AM
Yeah.but I also think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.

Maybe not so high, but by this March it must become more expensive. I am sure that those guys, who were not in panic and did not rush selling their Bitcoins are now glad that they were pretty wide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 06:55:39 PM
Ofcourse, One reason why i stayed in bitcoin because the people's demand and companies adopting it! i'm pretty sure that all of us here waiting bitcoin to increase from ashes. I don't believe on Fud news because they are the ones who keep bitcoin dumping.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 10:30:43 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
I also think bitcoin will rise a little bit by mid March-April. It is not wrong to value our bitcoin and be patient that bitcoin will recover again because bitcoin already proves itself to us and a lot of members of bitcoin already get rich just because they are too patient to wait. So, lets all wait for the price of bitcoin to recover again.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 11, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
A few days ago bitcoin prices showed upward chart trend. However, bitcoin has not managed to break the price of more than $9k, possibly the failure of the bitcoin price increase due to the amazing news in Thailand that the police have succeeded in arresting a darknet fraud suspect. In addition to the news is true or not, I still have speculation that bitcoin will be able to recover in the next few weeks. let's look forward to its development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Yes. It is normal for bitcoin to drop sometime. Its price fluctuates anyway. It tends to change from time to time. We don't need to panic. We should just take this opportunity to buy more with lesser price to earn more profit when it rise again. Also, I also believe that it will shoot up again in March as they are saying that it is normal to crash within the first 2 months. February is almost halfway. It will rise again soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
Yes dont panic and dont stress yourself if happen to get a lower price .Soon and how many it will increase again just keep on holding. We really need to think lots of time before clicking or buying .Dont be rush soon you will see howw bigger the result.we have.
Activity: 222
February 11, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

I think so. Don't panic guys by hearing false news. Just hold your Bitcoin in your wallet and wait for few days. That will be better for your profit.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
February 11, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Btc price is on the rise hopefully steadily this time. And for the people spreading false news please don't be so greedy and destroy the market just for the sake of buying btc at a low price. Lots of people are making a living out of btc.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:38:13 AM
Yea yea! It will rise soon. Just don't be panic!
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
February 11, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
I invest in the long term, so I do not pay much attention to price fluctuations, so as not to make yourself nervous. Still, the price will return to its previous position.
I agree with you, i am sure that bitcoin value or price is we will rise soon, so i am just using this oppurtunity to buy more bitcoin that i we will hold for long time, and until now i dont still sell my bitcoin because i am confident that the value or price of bitcoin is can pump even x2 or x3.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

yes, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again and much higher. Panic will only make us scared and we can not think with a cold head.
Although I often go online but I rarely see bitcoin prices, even from the beginning of this year I only saw bitcoin prices no more than 3 times, and I was surprised because the price dropped to $ 8200, but I never panicked because I'm sure the price is soon past the $ 25k month april later.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 11, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

yes, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again and much higher. Panic will only make us scared and we can not think with a cold head.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
The fact that the price of bitcoin will return to its previous position is beyond any doubt. And if you really follow the price chart, you have already noticed that gradually everything begins to grow. Just show some patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
I invest in the long term, so I do not pay much attention to price fluctuations, so as not to make yourself nervous. Still, the price will return to its previous position.
Activity: 107
February 11, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
Very soon, the hype from the Eastern news will cease, and bitcoin will return to its previous positions. This definitely does not give reason to be nervous or sell cryptocurrency, if you were going to do it - stop.
Activity: 434
February 11, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Every person who plans to link their activities with bitcoin should be prepared for price fluctuations and lack of stability. This is just the specifics of the crypto market.
Activity: 89
February 11, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

True bitcoin will rise again the fall down is just affected by the issues not only in china but in south korea and india as well. I agree this is the time to buy and invest in bitcoin because of the lower cost.
Activity: 347
February 11, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Yes, I completely share your opinion. It was a very good chance to buy more cheap coins and we will soon see their rise.And it's not just Bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
February 11, 2018, 08:13:56 AM
Buy when low.. sell when high.
Pages:
Jump to: