Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic. - page 5. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 15, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

Bitcoin will raise again and the market with it, Traditionally, march is the start of Bull, but this year is different, due to many challenges that has come by including the gox sale. but we are almost past the red zone. just hold on a little longer
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
Now, everything seems to look blurry as the value of bitcoin continues to fall as the days go by; but surely, the price will surely rise again. But let's not expect it to be a very quick thing.  It will rise gradually and perhaps may even exceed the highest value it has ever attained. It's falling doesn't signify the beginning of the end to the investment; this is one of the usual business/investments props, it will surely rise and fall. But this fall is going to birth forth a very big boom. Watch out!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
Yea yea! It will rise soon. Just don't be panic!

Controlling emotions and being patient as it is actually a good time to buy bitcoin and bitcoin prices will definitely rise again. The price that sometimes goes up and down in the digital currency is normal and we do not need to panic
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Most of the reason why bitcoin dumps is because of the bitcoin holders who sell their bitcoins immediately after knowing that it price in the market dumps, without thinking that what they have done will also contribute to what is happening in the bitcoin lately. I do believe that its price will rise because of its unstableness so, the best time to buy bitcoins is when its price is still low.
I don't think any of the senseable holder do this. All the time when bitcoin goes down it goes up after it and the price is even bigger than at the beginning. Now is a great moment to invest in it and to get profit at the end of the year or even sooner. Now it is good time for those who want to buy bitcoin for a reasonable price.
if you take seriously the forecasts that were made today that Bitcoin will be rising soon, then today is the last opportunity to purchase Bitcoin at slightly reduced prices. But nevertheless, these prices are quite large and not everyone can afford such investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 07, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
I saw a tweet from Peter Brandt with saying it will go to 9450 . In btw he have 146k follower now imagine Tongue

Yeah may be he is right.but I don't think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.
but its almost middle of march now,but still dropping the price when would it be in march?last part maybe.but im pretty sure it will,if not may in march but before second quarter ends i hope.

I think many are confident of this, the prices for bitcoin never go down for a long time, they are constantly recovering and therefore we are sure of it
Thats what i believe for how many months,though now im starting to doubt about its capacity to grow,lets all wish it will happen soon before our funds gone because of continuous dumping
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
I think many are confident of this, the prices for bitcoin never go down for a long time, they are constantly recovering and therefore we are sure of it
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Most of the reason why bitcoin dumps is because of the bitcoin holders who sell their bitcoins immediately after knowing that it price in the market dumps, without thinking that what they have done will also contribute to what is happening in the bitcoin lately. I do believe that its price will rise because of its unstableness so, the best time to buy bitcoins is when its price is still low.
I don't think any of the senseable holder do this. All the time when bitcoin goes down it goes up after it and the price is even bigger than at the beginning. Now is a great moment to invest in it and to get profit at the end of the year or even sooner. Now it is good time for those who want to buy bitcoin for a reasonable price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
March 06, 2018, 11:25:58 AM
These bans did have a huge impact in a short time frame but most exchanges that were affected now have opened new branches in other parts of the world which means they will expand and work as they did which will allow  Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies all to rise.

Knowing these developments are currently going on people need to buy and hodl their cryptos not to miss out on the big profits that are ahead of us
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
March 06, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
February 21, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
very bad news, did you get info from where? and is it accountable? if it is true I am very worried because my plan will buy bitcoint, how long will the price rise?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

I think so. Don't panic guys by hearing false news. Just hold your Bitcoin in your wallet and wait for few days. That will be better for your profit.
False news and FUDs are always there to shed off the weak hands from the market and then with that we tend to see the whales benefiting a lot from it. Nothing we can always do during downtrends than to just wait for those who bought at the top, buy more for those who have some fiats, and refuel for those who sold at the top. At the end of it all, make sure you are making shit load of profit than making loss.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 16, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
Btc price is on the rise hopefully steadily this time. And for the people spreading false news please don't be so greedy and destroy the market just for the sake of buying btc at a low price. Lots of people are making a living out of btc.
Yeah, it really looks more glaring now that the market is really ready. We should be breaking some resistance soon and see where that heads us. Bitcoin has always shown a great comeback after a downtrend like this, so we just hope that this comeback is going to be extremely huge. For those who are panicking, I am very sure they are new to the system and after this, they should get used to moments like this.

dont panic and dont stress yourself if happen to get a lower price .Soon and how many it will increase again just keep on holding. We really need to think lots of time before clicking or buying .Dont be rush soon you will see howw bigger the result.we have.
In fact, panicking is a whole lot of work on its own and I wonder why anyone would do that when it is not like the end of the world, or bitcoin is totally finished when we are just starting. I believe we still have a lot of rooms to grow and a whole lot to achieve than to be panicking. Bitcoin breaks above the head and shoulder which to me is a good sign of a reversal.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
February 15, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
That is right. Bitcoin will rise soon. Maybe after 2-3 months.
According to the news that I gathered lastweek, accepting in cryptocurrencies was now approved by South Korea with the permission of United States so if I were you, I will now buy and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

I strongly agree with you, in the fact that bitcoin now is a currency that can compete to other currency and can be use in illegal transaction which is the one problem of every countries so that it have a reason to do that. But we, the user and investor of bitcoin is the one affected, but believe it or not it will not fall instead a stuff to earn a big profit in the future. And now the price is in the side of investor/buyer, a good opportunity, and I can suggest that be patient and don't be panic.

There is no illegal transaction and claiming this is meaningless totally. The fiat money of usd or eur are also used in tons of crime related transactions but do they ever think to remove it? Of course no!
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 15, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

I strongly agree with you, in the fact that bitcoin now is a currency that can compete to other currency and can be use in illegal transaction which is the one problem of every countries so that it have a reason to do that. But we, the user and investor of bitcoin is the one affected, but believe it or not it will not fall instead a stuff to earn a big profit in the future. And now the price is in the side of investor/buyer, a good opportunity, and I can suggest that be patient and don't be panic.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 15, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
Yes the company of bitcoin has a controlled in all things; therefore you don’t have to worry about the sudden decrease of market value of their services in the world trade market.
There will be a perfect timing which every investor will be like and benefited from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 15, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
I think that many are calm about the prices of bitcoins, because they were ready for the fact that the price will drop and so low, but now bitcoin step by step goes up
I think some investors now are coming into bitcoin again that's why bitcoin is rising little by little. Maybe this March-april it will recover more. Hopefully will beat the last ATH's last december.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 15, 2018, 12:25:27 AM
Yeah.but I also think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.

Maybe not so high, but by this March it must become more expensive. I am sure that those guys, who were not in panic and did not rush selling their Bitcoins are now glad that they were pretty wide.
Well, no one can really say at this point, but there is still a huge chance that we may see that, as no one truly knows. For now, we just keep seeing how we test all the necessary resistance and the reaction to them, but for now, there is really no reason to panic. Sometimes, looking at the bigger picture is all that matters at the end and not just the smaller picture that most people are seeing now and getting themselves worked up for no reason at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 08:16:53 PM
I think that many are calm about the prices of bitcoins, because they were ready for the fact that the price will drop and so low, but now bitcoin step by step goes up
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 14, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
step by step bitcoin has started up. the rise in bitcoin prices is always gradual in a few weeks, unlike the rapidly drastic decline as bitcoin holders experience panic, reducing confidence in bitcoin in the market and diverting it into other digital assets. There needs to be some factor that must support so bitcoin can quickly rise again the price even though I believe that this is still a game of bitcoin millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: