Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 8. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
There is no way bitcoin will die because it has been the king of cryptocurrency from that day on. Despite facing the challenge of rising prices and decreasing but able to return from the challenge. bitcoin will survive in the future. Bitcoin opportunities to last a long time are higher because every day new people receive bitcoin as a payment method. Also, there is freedom of expression, so I believe everyone has the right to say what they think about bitcoin .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
many people say that bitcoin is dying or dying maybe because the price of bitcoin is continuing to decline which may not go up maybe its base from there, but if it dies it means the same as bankruptcy but bitcoin is still running there are still many people investing in bitcoin so I don't agree if bitcoin is said to be dead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.

something is said to die when it doesn't do anything anymore just quiet and silent, many people say that bitcoin is dying and even say it's dead I also don't agree and why they assume it is where it's basically, but obviously we still think positively whatever that happened.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
Those who said that bitkoyn will die, In fact, there is no reason to say that this is true. - these are those who do not understand the concept of blockade technology, bitkoyn will remain forever and will soon be accepted by the whole world ... Just the time to prove that they were wrong
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
Yes, Bitcoin won't die because of its huge community, and still trust Bitcoin as a profitable investment, I think as long as Bitcoin still has a community, Bitcoin won't die, those who say Bitcoin will die are those who don't understand Bitcoin and they only hear Bitcoin from news on television.
Activity: 61
September 02, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
The Bitcoin isnt dieing. If it were going to die, it should have at its inception. The Bitcoin has withstood all odds and is today the most valuable and longest serving cryptocurrency in the world. And its legacy is still on. I know some people are just defiant in their opinion against cryptocurrencies. However, I think with time, they will cme to accept that cryptocurrencies are future money and are here to stay. The decentralization that  cryptocurrencies offer areunbeatable and I think is what stand it out as well as makes it attractive continuosly to the world.
Activity: 80
September 02, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
Yes bitcoin is not gonna die it is just only started bitcoin is going to rule the world and a day would come that fiat money will extinct and no more fiat money there will be the only cryptocurrency and we all know which is the best cryptocurrency of course bitcoin and if someone says that bitcoin is for a little period so they are fool they are all those who hate fiat money and when the bitcoin begins is journey they are all criticizing it but when they see the success of bitcoin then they started that bitcoin will be over soon tell them that it is just started.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 02, 2018, 03:02:48 PM
Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

I remain passionate and strong. no matter the bitcoin chatter will be destroyed hahaha

You are right, bitcoin will not die, especially now that the value of bitcoin really comprises from time to time and the demand of it cannot be stop anymore, and there are lots of ICO's that are coming, it indicates that we have a great value of bitcoin and we can see that it is worth to hold this and will never die.
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

I remain passionate and strong. no matter the bitcoin chatter will be destroyed hahaha
Activity: 76
September 02, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
I agree, I support. because at this time I only rely on bitcoin hoping that a high burst will soar yeah
Activity: 45
September 02, 2018, 02:13:43 PM
Why bitcoin will gonna be die it just fall down for some moment and it is very much normal in crypto but it doesn't prove that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
I consider it thusly, I would attempt to purchase each and every Bitcoin at a dollar on the off chance that it gets that low (it never will) and I immovably trust there's a slightest one person out there who thinks a similar way likely thousands. Bitcoin is developing consistently once in a while people pull back a little however it doesn't mean it's withering.
Activity: 62
September 02, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
Surely bitcoin will not die. Seeing the downward trend people begin to speculate and say all sort of  negative things about bitcoin and once they see it rise they begin to hail it again. I believe these negative comments will not help and should be stopped.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 02, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
That is all the you have said buddy, If you think you feed up and you can not hang on with bitcoin any longer, no body can harm but as for as bitcoin or nothing else whether fall or rise. We do not give in the baseless comment about bitcoin. We believe and we hope that this is even the starting point of bitcoin. Hail the king of all coin and long live.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:33:07 AM
No doubt these days bitcoin is facing a big downfall. But despite of every downfall bitcoin can never die. Bitcoin nature is very much fluctuating due to which sometimes there is rise in the value and the other times value becomes very low. It is the ongoing process and will never have the end. Bitcoin is immortal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
Who says bitcoin is going to die? There are people who keeping posting negative things about bitcoin just for their personal interests. Anyone who really means business will never fall for this cheap propaganda. Let’s us be vigilant and not easily fall for lies about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the greatest among  other crypto currencies and we must at least maintain it there if we can not improve its current status.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
As an individual from digital money like bitcoin we are here to help bitcoin even the cost is dropping down.We need to put stock in bitcoin and proceed to purchase and contribute with the goal that the request of bitcoin will increase.Bitcoin is exceptionally useful to everybody and critical so dont let bitcoin end and dont freeze keep on holding your coins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
long live bitcoin!
Activity: 266
September 01, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I don't even react some negative comments about bitcoin its up to them how they express their felling the important is Bitcoin in our life is 100 percent alive and legit that's what I feel according to my own research and analysis.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
August 31, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception
True and take into account people are often technically illiterate. I mean they can't rate it if it will die or not because they simply don't understand it.
If they would know how technically revolutionary Bitcoin is and how perfect it is in its technical side.
Pages:
Jump to: