Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 2. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
September 09, 2018, 08:01:45 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
The first time I enter this forum I've seen so many threads talking about bitcoin is going to die, because of the continuous dropping of its price, but then that doesn't affect me at first since i am just a newbie. Then I read and read, until i conclude that bitcoin will never die, this dropping price moment is just the correction state of btc. So fear not because its normal for btc to dropped like that it will soon be fixed. Doubts were there of course but I'll say that btc wont die.

the price keep on dropping you are saying is just a part of the retracement of btc. it is a healty move for any stocks to retrace after a massive sale. some take profits and some secure positions. i believe that in the  near future, btc will again hit an all time high!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
completely agree with the author. bitcoin will live and believe me further and he will definitely reignite his price is a matter of time
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
No chance such huge numbers of good things happening and institutional cash is practically around the bend. "The blockchain will be the method for the future which will resemble the web was to the age previously. Bitcoin will presumably be a piece of that future in the long haul. Will bitcoin return over from its past high? It will likely hit $2,000 before it hits $20,000. In any case, will it hit $20,000? I suspect as much. Will it hit $100,000? I surmise that is very likely." It is out of obliviousness that individuals figure bitcoin will bite the dust and leave the framework. Bitcoins is the main digital money which has come to remain as elective monetary standards too have come to remain. The coins that has it anticipate group falling behind will bite the dust rather however not bitcoin which has tremendous assets put resources into mining apparatuses and advances to propel it course.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

That was a problem for the newbies and acting like one. I just also don't understand why they are spreading things that they are not sure about. They should be skeptic for every information that they will get so that it will not impact the whole crypto market about their panic. Thus feeding the whales and making things worse.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
September 09, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

I agree! bitcoin will not be end so soon or next day, next month, or even next year. It will continue to run as long as we, people or the user will keep on using it, promoting it, and keep on involving in here bitcoin will not die. The progress of it is good and nowadyas bitcoin is the talk of town. It is slowly accepted by everyone and some places so overall bitcoin will run for more years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 09, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is acceptable across the globe, like wise our local currency used as our daily demands, which is applicable to bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has the potential for future use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Yeah mhn I stand with you'll be all the way bitcoin ain't die at all, its still got more 50years to remain in existence and with time the community is so going to be a big one that who ever ain't part of it? Will get there self blamed for it
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
I think that people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017 due to the parabolic rise in December.

But the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year. Long term the chart looks OK!

correct . bitcoin did fall but if we can look closely on the charts and compared it with the previous price of bitcoin  , bitcoin still reach its new ath every year  , so that is only a solid evidence that bitcoin is alive and kicking which simply means bitcoin is not dead but it is growing .

noobs will only mistakin that  bitcoin is dead because they only foccus on the price without really knowing the history of bitcoin . those people are lacking of knowledge , that is also the reason on why they panic sell and keep on loosing .
Activity: 33
September 08, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

The first time I enter this forum I've seen so many threads talking about bitcoin is going to die, because of the continuous dropping of its price, but then that doesn't affect me at first since i am just a newbie. Then I read and read, until i conclude that bitcoin will never die, this dropping price moment is just the correction state of btc. So fear not because its normal for btc to dropped like that it will soon be fixed. Doubts were there of course but I'll say that btc wont die.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
September 08, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

I hate the topics that talk about BTC's death
And it has reached its goal.
If so, why are these pessimists among us?
Activity: 47
September 08, 2018, 08:37:37 PM
Not at all, all those who seek bitcoin dead should stand else where and watch carefully because bitcoin is just crawling and that give an impressive note to the world, if bitcoin get on it feets the world would not contain and never be confused that bitcoin is dead. No not at all bitcoin can never die.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 08:23:58 PM
I think that people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017 due to the parabolic rise in December.

But the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year. Long term the chart looks OK!
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
Bitcoin is dying. He's just getting rid of dead sand on the top. And he throws away the surplus, and he will rise again as soon as possible.
But these scam icons and bountylers really bother people ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:44:31 PM
Yes, Bitcoin won't die especially nowadays many investors and traders taking a chance to buy a huge of it, due to they know that it will goes up again in a short period of time. Even me I also buy them if I have a huge amount of capital but the problem is I don't have enough money to but it, but at least even for a small amount I bought some it together with altcoins too actually then hold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
No its not possible but bitcoin price goes down and crypto market all are bitcoin and altcoin price deacrease so but not possible bitcoin die.
Activity: 194
September 08, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
Of course bitcoin will not die. Now a period of very strong dumps against the backdrop of an unstable market. It's terrible, but everything will be formed! Grin
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
bitcoin has an important role in helping to improve the economic system precisely more and more people know and use bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin will remain a role model in the world of cryptocurrency and will not die.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

I agree with your platform, actually bitcoin is really the king of crypto and basically it is hard to say that it will die, but on the other hand we can't stop the people that will comment the bad or what am I saying is the peoples who's manipulating the others maybe the newbie on the cryptoworld will agree to them and will get turned off when they see that bitcoin has ending but it won't happen because crypto is part of a blockchain and when blockchain exist crypto will exist how will they say that bitcoin will die, maybe the other coins or what am I saying "altcoins" has a possibility to die but bitcoin? No.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Bitcoin is depend on blockchain technology and this is the best way to make digital payment in small or bulk quantity with minimum fee. who is saying bitcoin is bubble and soon this will die because of this long time downtrend of market but they don't know downtrend and uptrend is part of market so they need to do some research about bitcoin and its value for future generation. most of peoples are taking bitcoin as a investment scheme because they need profit & don't wanna lose, when market go for down trend than they start shouting bitcoin is a scam. so they need to learn some basics of trading and market entry,exit timing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Yes bitcoin won't die it will last forever. I am sure because they said that there are some government employees that also investing here so I think they will not let bitcoin destroy.
Pages:
Jump to: