Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 3. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
obviously not. only a small number want to destroy us all. let the dog barking
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 08, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
I agree to you. Because Bitcoin is created becaus it has future. It will help every people to become financially free. It is decentralized, you can send money without going to any bank anymore.
Activity: 17
September 08, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
I believe ,Bitcoin will be rising and falling in price just like other exchanges but this will not die.Because bitcoin i s strong.and lots of professional traders and investors even bank involve to this revolutionary cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 08, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
yeah, i agree with you. Bitcoin now reach more than 6400 $, and it have experienced drop its price.
i think just decrease before bitcoin come back again and bitcoin never die.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:21:21 AM
of course bitcoin will continue to exist as long as in the market there is a demand from investors to invest their wealth into crypto currency, and as long as there is still digital technology, bitcoin will continue to be accessed
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 04:01:32 AM
Bitcoin is not going to die, it is a usual thing for a the up and downs. You all can attest to the fact that bitcoin is still reigning inspite of all the ups and downs. The future certainly looks bright with  bitcoin.
Bitcoin never dies. That is one certainty, not just the opinions of bitcoin users, but logically digital currencies are a certainty in the future. We welcome an internet civilization, which all takes place online, including payment transactions. Bitcoin is a peer to peer transaction that allows people to send and receive money in a flash, even if it's between countries.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 03:47:51 AM
Those who are of the opinion that bitcoin will die are mostly the people who are not knowledgeable about the potentials of bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 08, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
Wow i sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
Do not get so absurd with the current market situation now. It will not help you for now because you will just get panic and will going to sell your crypto and as a result you will going to lose some of your money. Just be patient for now and believe that there will be really something happen this coming year end's peak season for cryptocurrency.

What are the basis of bitcoin that it will die? For me, it will never die because there is always a door open for a new investor. it is normal to experience fluctuation of the value so we must control our self that soon it will be back on its normal thread. Also in reality, business has its partner which is in demand or not, so we have to be patient and wait for the perfect time that more profitable from the price you had your coins. It will never die so just relax, search for new strategies that you can apply in this business.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 08, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
Wow i sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
Do not get so absurd with the current market situation now. It will not help you for now because you will just get panic and will going to sell your crypto and as a result you will going to lose some of your money. Just be patient for now and believe that there will be really something happen this coming year end's peak season for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 02:41:00 AM
Indeed, I concur with you on this. Bitcoin is the ruler crypto and positively beyond words. They make such remarks seeing the value fall however now they can see that the cost has begun to recoup demonstrating them off-base. Like you I will likewise ask for all not to post such negative musings and others ought not concur on such antagonism as well. Restrict it and demonstrate your situation against it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 08, 2018, 02:14:16 AM
I never think bitcoin will and the altcoins also would not die even though there is several of them will die but the best will always stay. Bitcoin are developing and even considered as an asset with a value that cannot be denied. ETN and ETF is coming into bitcoin and also i believe soon enough the wall street will also come into crypto world. What we need is to sit patiently and let the cryptocurrency developing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2018, 02:14:04 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin wont die as you said we need to search and study so that we get an information so that we know that bitcoin wont die and we can gain on it if we have patience.

Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin as an investment is not that easy but of course we are born to learn and strive for something that can help us in our business.

Continue searching for information,  strategies and scenario that we may encounter in this business is a big help for us to believe that it wont die and it is normal to experience this state.
Activity: 110
September 08, 2018, 02:06:32 AM
Bitcoin's price is currently wandering in unrest. There is nothing to be disappointed about it. Because we get ideas from the neighborhood that are negative, do not blindly believe in it and check the verification. That is why I said that Bitcoin will never die, its future is bright
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 01:38:02 AM
I agree with you bitcoin never die now bitcoin price is down and up and down is common in cryptocurrency
 But I hope very soon bitcoin rise again
Activity: 4
September 08, 2018, 01:29:09 AM
The best thing about in bitcoin is that it will never die or end. Even the price is very low now, it will still come back because that is what bitcoin do. It comes down and comes up.
Activity: 121
September 08, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Without a doubt Bitcoin will never die and there are many reasons and evidence to think in such a way because even Bitcoin prices got lower and few investors and traders sold there tokens and abandoned the market due to the low price many new investors joined unlike any other time in the history so Bitcoin word got spread in many regions and industries as the first digital currency in the world and due to those reasons we see Bitcoin is used as a currency in many occasions which is a wonderful opportunity for Bitcoin to develop more
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 08:10:28 PM
bitcoin will never die, bitcoin will be more and more interested, I believe bitcoin will grow, bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will be more advanced, every year more and more work in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
September 07, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
it really annoy me when is see post like bitcoin will die soon, we the bitcoin holder are not helping matter at all still of we promoting our investment or even think on how you will be among the community by investing we will be busy seeing the death of bitcoin, i guess no one off here will be happy if bitcoin truly die because is our asset of investment and to do posting it I guess it out of ignore "because you thinking bitcoin will die is like believing you are not going to die" which is not possible, so the fate remain that bitcoin wont die let we all learn how to speak positive about bitcoin.
Activity: 518
September 07, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
New technologies that disrupt obsolete solutions, while bringing many breakthroughs and progress for all, have many barriers to transpose before being fully accepted. The crypto market will have to go through these adversities until it is consolidated as a global investment option
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 07:04:23 PM
lots of hope and opportunity, as long as it won't be destroyed. reduce bitcoin users due to wrong problems. as said on this topic, we need to add insight into what makes us hesitate to minimize ignorance because of ignorance.
it will be better if what we know is based on positive feelings and interests.
Pages:
Jump to: