Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 6. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
this is written by newcomers who came only to the market during the HYIP and failed, experienced investors will not write this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:03:51 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Of course I Believe with what you said also.  Bitcoin won't die easily.  I don't get it why other people or many people always predict that bitcoin will die everytime the market goes red. Because it  doesn't really make sense right? Bitcoin is a great coin so its hard to kill it.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
I believe that those people who say that bitcoin is dead or die are very much mistaken and 2018 showed that he can go on correction but bitcoin does not die and remains afloat
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
I'm also sure, bro. if bitcoin will never die even I always think that bitcoin will be accepted by everyone and the State.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
Yes i agreed with it that bitcoin won't die because bitcoin is the king of all the currency many people becomer richer by bitcoin people who work and invest in bitcoin without listening any fake news they get their fruit.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
I get excited when i read post of people who still believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the revolution the world financial system needs. People do not really understand the reason behind the  develop of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the financial revolution to the world financial system.
Activity: 46
September 03, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
That is the whole and gospel truth about bitcoin and no matter what bitcoin can not die. It is better to accept it and move with it or if possible you better drop it if you can take the fact that bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
I also think that bitcoin won't die easily, because bitcoin has gained trust. I think when bitcoin falls, there will be many people who use the opportunity to buy cheaper and because of the increasing demand, bitcoin will be able to bounce back. Bitcoin won't die and for those who say bitcoin is dead, only people panic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
I hope you are right that bitcoin will not die. It would suck to see bitcoin dies completely, although it is highly unlikely that it will happen. Even though the prices continue to fluctuate, bitcoin still remains the best crypto there is. However, I wonder, what would happen if the price continues to drop. Any ideas?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
I think just forget the words of those who are less knowledgeable, they just want to drop the popularity of bitcoin by doing silly things but no one cares, so they make the news that bitcoin will die bitcoin will die die die !!!

Just continue your work, ignore them.
Activity: 104
September 03, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
I think it is high time we move away from this pessimistic thinking that bitcoin or cryptocurrency will die. Those saying that I think they are not seeing the progress bitcoin is making. Now some big big companies are evening accepting bitcoin as a means of paying for goods bought. Grin Grin
Activity: 49
September 03, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Yes i agreed with it that bitcoin won't die because bitcoin is the king of all the currency many people becomer richer by bitcoin people who work and invest in bitcoin without listening any fake news they get their fruit.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 03, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
Bitcoin will never die,
there will be a massive killingfrom atls before bitcoin will die.
alts are meant to support BTC which is given and there will be no alts to compare with BTC.
those questions of what alternative coin will be the next BTC is just a question which they know the answer.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Bitcoin won't die easily, why? as we can see the price of bitcoin now, average of $7,000 and then you said bitcoin will die? One thing, if one cryptocurrency will die the value of that coin must be zero, and that is so impossible that bitcoin will die soon. Maybe it will replace by some altcoins but bitcoin will not die, i assure to you that.
Activity: 26
September 03, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.
yeah Shocked
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
As for me, I have no doubt about the vitality of Bitcoin. Nevertheless, today I read that Tom Lee updated his forecasts. Now he believed that this year the BTC will reach $ 22,000, although earlier this figure was $ 25,000. Although the difference is not critical, it is clear that its forecasts are now less positive.
Activity: 588
September 03, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Yes l agree bitcoin wont die.It's the only hope of the whole world to change our lives.Bitcoin have help many people become rich now.So l believe l will be the one of the fruit of bitcoin millionaires.
Activity: 347
September 03, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Bitcoin will never die and we should have patience with the market. As there are many people who are interested in Bitcoin as well, there is no reason Bitcoin will die. Government is limited.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
Many people lose confidence in the recent market. In fact, this is just a normal correction of bitcoin. In the past few years, there have been many amendments. Every time bitcoin will come back, don't worry soon to the moon
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 08:45:31 AM
At the moment, there is no adequate explanation for the death of bitcoin.maybe over time, interest in bitcoin will decrease(although I do not believe it) but it will not be possible to completely abandon its use.
Pages:
Jump to: