Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 7. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 03:41:55 AM
I do not think that bitcoin will soon die too much money was invested in it by big people of the world. these same people and let the rumor that bitcoin will soon die that would earn even more money by buying bitcoin when he is at the bottom
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
Seeing the price of bitcoin fall, such kind of people make such kind of bad comments. These people think bitcoin will die. But I will request all them not to post such negative thoughts. Bitcoin won’t die and in fact cannot die easily because Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin will remain forever and soon be accepted by the whole world. We need to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
I love bitcoin for its awesome utility.  At 1$ it does the same function as at $100000 and for the same fee.

You have a great perspective. In addition bitcoin really helps people a lot in terms of financial benefits starting from small amount until such time become large scale amount of money at this point. But its purposed was still the same as decentralized currency that means freedom for all who wanting it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
I figure btc will never bite the dust because of the way that it is ground-breaking and it will be the best one. I think the designer of this coin is a genuine virtuoso since he offered the world such an extraordinary thing, to the point that will never vanish from the market
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
I love bitcoin for its awesome utility.  At 1$ it does the same function as at $100000 and for the same fee.
Activity: 34
September 03, 2018, 01:10:18 AM
Instead of worrying if this bitcoin will die we should do all the possible way that will make bitcoin alive. People who became successful by the help of bitcoin also the people who become part of it must help and make bitcoin popular and huge then that would be great solution. By that, bitcoin will rise and perhaps there will be having more investors in bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 02, 2018, 11:06:12 PM
most beginners read the news and read the post about the bad news of bitcoin ... surely the people who just started with crpto panicked and sold prices cheaply so the price dropped
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 02, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
Yes bitcoin won't die that easily specially it's community is getting bigger and bigger every single day it have a great future ahead

bitcoin cant be die easily but it can still die in a slow manner .  let say people are loosing interest to buy bitcoin because they see that the market is not recovering for a long time . that is the number one cause of loss in demand , which would lead to decrease in the value of bitcoin and if that will continue to happen , we can soon notice that bitcoin will drop hard up to zero and that is the state that bitcoin is officialy dead .

thats why , we shouldnt get confident because anything impossible can possibly happen . if i were you , i will now make a backup plan if ever bitcoin didnt go well .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
Bitcoin never die and will not die. Bitcoin has survived enough to be thought dead by anyone else. You should first take a look at it is history before you say that bitcoin is dying. A lot of circumstances has been endured by it and all people expectation was surpasses by it. Amidst having a lot of doubters, bitcoin still able to arise. So now, we should stop spreading news about bitcoin extinction.
Activity: 119
September 02, 2018, 09:52:38 PM
I think bitcoin never dies. Because bitcoin is the biggest asset in cryptocurrency. It's impossible for bitcoin to die. Now millions People about bitcoin. Just with the low price of bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:26:14 PM
bitcoin may still exist no matter how hard it fall its price. Market are squeezing weak hands to know who really believed in bitcoin is and has the courage to hold no matter FUD  and negative news it may received
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 02, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
How can Bitcoin die? Anticipating the death of Bitcoin is only a sign of lack of understanding in crypto and the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin is the coin with the largest capitalization on the market, thus it has got the support of strong investors.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
September 02, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
All the people saying that bitcoin, or the crypto market in general, is gonna die, lie, and they know it. Maybe they do it because they're scared, maybe because they missed an opportunity, maybe because they work for a bank, I don't know, but probably are more scared the people outside this world rather than those already in.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
I always tell my friends that there's still so much potential in bitcoin yet to be realized. In fact, we're only just getting started. So much still lies in store!
Activity: 81
September 02, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is the icon and the symbol of all cryptos, for sure ut would never ever die. The technology continues to improve so will the crypto market. I believe that in time, the bitcoin market will recover and will regain its stability.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 06:01:35 PM
oh yes i strongly agree with you. bitcoin is indeed strong and has gained so much ground and we willl continue to see it spread to different parts of the world with more and more people adopting and accepting its use. though bitcoin is facing some challenges now but in years to come we will see it become stronger.
Activity: 76
September 02, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
Yes bitcoin won't die that easily specially it's community is getting bigger and bigger every single day it have a great future ahead
Activity: 107
September 02, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I will continue to say this technology can't die, Bitcoin might be witness so rejection and criticism in the cause of its development but is only a matter of time people will realise what Bitcoin is. Bitcoin is only going through down part now it surely scale through.
Activity: 62
September 02, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
With what I have read and the understanding for now that I have about this, I disagree with people who think bitcoin is dying just because it is going through this down part of the cycle does not mean it is dying, it only shows that the currency is also influenced by some economic factors as well. So people spreading such rumors are may afraid to invest or are ignorant of the truth. That's why we all need to know what we are really investing into so that we will not be mislead anyhow by some unverified information and to also know so as to enlighten others. So in a nutshell bitcoin is not dying, it just going through normal business cycle.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
I wonder what is going to kill it. Bitcoin still have a lot of untapped potentials which will make it blossom in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: