Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 41. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
bitcoin of the virtual currency has been studied by various kinds of experts about the fall and some say this bitcoin in the future will die but it will never happen. Since its publication in 2009, Bitcoin has experienced massive cyber attacks, scam activities, and falling prices. even bitcoin is now experiencing a spike in enthusiasts to invest.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
I see no reason for bitcoin's death. It is only recently created and is just beginning to really develop. Therefore, he will live for a very long time, I am sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:41:58 AM
i never use bitcoin as mode of payment but i heard about it.Online stores can now accept bitcoins as payments and even on some restos,consider btc as payments.These may be convienient for everyone by using btc as payments because it was cashless and at the same time,you can have alltime access into it.
Activity: 67
July 20, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
People will be very sorry not to invest their money in crypto currency one day because it seems crypto market is still developing and many predictions that bitcoin can penetrate 20k and can reach 50k this year. So bitcoin will never die.
Activity: 14
July 20, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
I wonder why even took the view that bitcoin is dying? In my opinion it is improving every day, it is developing very quickly and is not going to die.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
We can assume this but you should also be aware how powerful the government is.
If all the nations will banned the cryptocurrency then it will the end of bitcoin or it will surely die.
Though this scenario will not happened at all. I believe also the power of freedom and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
If Bitcoin's death could have happened earlier, now this is not possible. Too many people are involved in its circulation.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
Who says bitcoin will die. Only those who have no idea about bitcoin will say this. Bitcoin is the future and it is here to stay.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
I think only skeptics say that. They just don't believe in bitcoin because of their own beliefs, and most of them don't even have a clue how bitcoin and cryptocurrency works in total. So just don't listen to these negative opinions.
Activity: 163
July 20, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin prices are rising, meaning bitcoin in the near future will rise in price may be very high, right now I see many people join in bitcoin forums that discuss about bitcoin, meaning the day the bitcoin user increases. For that of course bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin will die if it is no longer people who use bitcoin.
Activity: 147
July 20, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
As long as many people and many countries continue to patronize bitcoin it will definitely stay and will not die. Many people in many places do believe in bitcoin despite the fall, because they stil believe in bitcoin and they still believe that it can give them huge progits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I genuinely feel that bitcoins will definitely not die in the future. But I do think that one day, something better than bitcoins will definitely come and dethrone bitcoins out of its current state. However, this will not be the end of bitcoins' career. It might take up the second place and then 3rd place Ethereum.
Activity: 147
July 20, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Yes I agree with you, it's better to find out the truth about the news you hear because it's not necessarily the news they're broadcasting is clear, and if you receive the news immediately without finding out the truth you could have received fake news that wants to destroy the world of cryptocurrency. And better still if you learn more about bitcoin so it is not easy to receive news that is not necessarily the truth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
Yes and i hope that all people will have a same thought in bitcoin. Many of people are still afraid to invest in bitcoin.  People will so much regret to not invest their money in crypto currency one day cause seems like crypto market are still developing and many predictions that bitcoin could break into 20k and could reach 50k on this year.
Activity: 151
July 20, 2018, 09:05:58 AM
Im very sure bitcoin will never die, maybe some coins lost its value but bitcoin will continue its popularity. More people trust and continue on investing on it that is why no reason that bitcoin not survive from a big dip.
Activity: 151
July 20, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
Although bitcoin is the oldest coin but bitcoin is not brittle, and no altcoin can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the strongest and it is not possible to die in the near term.
Activity: 328
July 20, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

Yes I strongly agree to you that bitcoin won't die because it is the most popular crypto among all. And I also agree that don't believe in some topics that says bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin will never die because of its popularity and many investors are investing in it.
Activity: 119
July 20, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
Of course Bitcoin will not die as long as many of us is still patronizing it. Those who are afraid to invest in bitcoin might regret their decision in the end. Those people who speculate some kind of fake news about bitcoin are the ones who is afraid of risking and afraid of what bitcoin can do.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 08:48:26 AM
The first thing I want to say is that I love bitcoin and cryptocurrency. However, I will try to understand why people want to bury bitcoin and all altcoins.
1) Giperstimulyatsia - Yes, I agree that this wave of speculation, a large increase in the price of the coins attracts more and more willing to earn without much effort.
2) Bad and Good news.- bitcoin is very dependent on the news. These news can both raise and lower coins to the floor. It is very sad, but so does the usual Forex market or currency pairs.
3) no asset, bitcoin does not produce anything and does not sell anything. Yes, it is true, but on the other hand, the usual Fiat currency is not backed by anything, neither gold nor diamonds...
So conclusion, bitcoin is not so bad, on the other hand it has growth prospects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 08:45:35 AM
Most people who have such negative speculation on bitcoin tend to be those who know very little about it or cryptocurrency in general so I wouldn't trust them.
Pages:
Jump to: