Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 45. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 09:16:54 PM
Yes, Bitcoin will die some day. But not yet now. Bitcoin is still very useful in the markets nowadays. Maybe in the year 2050, another technology may replace Bitcoin.

It's just it won't die in the near future. That's it. Period.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 17, 2018, 08:37:12 PM
This is really true and we are now seeing that bitcoin is not waking up after a long period of sleep and that is the sign that bitcoin is unstoppable and it can't die just because of the FUDs that the manipulator and other people are spreading in the internet, bitcoin will now start to move up and it could go and break the latest all time high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
July 17, 2018, 08:26:14 PM
I also believe that bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin will gain more and more people’s attention, also blockchain technology is going to be applied to our daily life. Looking forward to a bright future for bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 08:20:09 PM
I agree with you. There's no reason why that Bitcoin should die. It is necessary as it is the father of all cryptocurrencies. The trend of this world is to go cashless and every transaction payment go digital. Only the ignorant people, the noobs, they say that Bitcoin is dying. But it is not. So yes, Bitcoin will not die. Period.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 17, 2018, 08:13:52 PM
Yes, definitely! I do also belive that the bitcoin will not die. The popularity of the bitcoin increase rapidly and there is a lot of people that the bitcoin able to help. And I belive it still do in the future.
Activity: 113
July 17, 2018, 08:06:41 PM
Bitcoin seemingly won't die. I think its parameters would never be met as the years passed by, it keep on increasing regardless in its market strokes from present times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
Yes bitcoin is far from death and a lot of people see bitcoin will be the bridge from the digitalization of things we are still using in traditional way technological advancement is also the a key role in the success of bitcoin from paper money we use cards like credit card and debit card are introduce to make our usage of money fast and easy now in bitcoin you don't need those because its digital safe and easy for everyone.
Activity: 276
July 17, 2018, 07:56:29 PM
Definetly!  Bitcoin won't die as you can see, a lot of thread saying something about the upcoming downfall of btc that it will die but btc remains the same, still alive and unbeatable!  Wink
Activity: 511
July 17, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
I am confident that bitcoin will not die because it was already proven and tested. Many are using and acceptibg bitcoin as payments in tuition and some of items. But not only payment but also it can use in sending money. Wink
This is right it has proven many times that bitcoin is not scam and won't die easily. Those people claims scam bitcoin because of no knowledge about crypto. Yes exactly many usage of bitcoin so it is not easily die.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
I strongly agree that bitcoin will never die, because currently bitcoin has grown in many countries and has many functions.
Yes it wont, bitcoin was highly develop and improved now. Its uses, value, and characteristic was now beautiful. I cant see any reason that can make bitcoin die. One more thing, what only possible to happen was to become bitcoin worthless in the future but still it exist and will never be die in the cryptowolrld.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
I am confident that bitcoin will not die because it was already proven and tested. Many are using and acceptibg bitcoin as payments in tuition and some of items. But not only payment but also it can use in sending money. Wink
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 17, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
Sure. There's no way bitcoin will die. It will forever be stronger and popular irrespective of its challenges. I trust bitcoin has a bright future and potential.

You are definitely right about that. There is no such thing that can bring the bitcoin to its death. Bitcoin may goes up and down but it will not change that fact that bitcoin has still a long run.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
It is out of ignorance that people think bitcoin will die and go out of the system. Bitcoins is the leading cryptocurrency which has come to stay as alternative currencies too have come to stay. The coins that has it project team lagging behind will die rather but not bitcoin which has huge funds invested in mining rigs and technologies to advance it course.

That is correct! Bitcoin is the leafing crypto currency and we are all expecting that btc will last long because bitcoin is too popular until now and some are using it because it is truly a big help for us.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
Sure. There's no way bitcoin will die. It will forever be stronger and popular irrespective of its challenges. I trust bitcoin has a bright future and potential.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 04:53:12 AM
If you will spend some time is researching and studying about bitcoin, and how it operates, I think you will be more confident in Bitcoin Project, you will be come to believe more in it. The problem is our lack of education about it.
Activity: 44
July 16, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin will never die, because currently bitcoin has grown in many countries and has many functions.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
Ofcourse it will not, Those people who always sayin' that Bitcoin will die are those people who's still need more knowledge about cryptocurrency, There's already a lot of business, jobs or people in what you call the Bitcoin industry.So no one can say that BTC will die especially for those who know little about Bitcoin,BTC will always be the KING.
Activity: 38
July 16, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
It died only in mass-media. I hate this unconfirmed assumptions. And I'm laughing at it, becouse it's stupidly. We have no fundamental factors to crypto industry death.
Activity: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
Of course it won't
Pages:
Jump to: