Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 70. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
May 10, 2016, 11:08:07 AM
Mmmm Not worth to me because i will always use the normal gold. That's so many times better secured then
the bit coin. But it's not that i don't like the bit coin but i don't trust the people behind it. Not worth it
its more like don't trust it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
May 04, 2016, 10:55:23 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
Yes, i would say its really worth a lot. I started with bitcoin a year ago in march when its price was roughly $220 now 1 btc is almost the double so obviously they are worth alot to me.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2016, 10:43:39 AM
Yes the bitcoin is it worth for me without a doubt, it has so many advantages and I can make nice profits also.
The future is good, plus its a nice currency what more could we wish for...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 04, 2016, 10:07:24 AM
Yes bitcoin is worth it for sure because its has so many advantages compared, with other currency's, I really love the bitcoin for sure.

We can say that bitcoin now is a universal currency that most people are using beside their countries were different.
That is why bitcoin is worth to all of us. We can use it where ever country we are now. Because there are lots of people
who are using now bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 364
May 04, 2016, 09:52:24 AM
The price of Bitcoin is rising. So it's worth investing in for sure.

What you have is very true. If you have enough money in investing then go investing because just for the short period of time.
Return of investment is very fast even it will just pump a small amount but because of volume still you will get profit from it.
Bitcoin is worth to everyone that is using Bitcoin and that is because you can earn a lot of money with it and that is only nice if that is going to happen soon.
Because not everyone has the patience for it to wait such a long time until it will be that high value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 04, 2016, 06:31:34 AM
Yes bitcoin is worth it for sure because its has so many advantages compared, with other currency's, I really love the bitcoin for sure.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2016, 05:30:56 AM

at times when the price is going down significantly people should start with buying. that way you can sit back and enjoy seeing the price go up. that's how i do it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 04, 2016, 05:26:25 AM
Bitcoins are not worth for me because i don't want to buy anything with it. I even don't know where to buy
something with it yeah maybe an online store but i can also go to the store and buy something with gold.

does not mean that bitcoin is not worth, if bitcoin can not be used to buy something online. but bitcoin has a high value. so it's very worth.

Yes and if you can't buy it directly then you always have an option to convert it to your local currency and then spend, bitcoin is worth at a moment and it will be more worth in future too.

Yeah bitcoin always have other options, I prefer to convert the local currency and go shopping in the real world more fun Cheesy
Activity: 952
May 04, 2016, 03:57:19 AM

What you have is very true. If you have enough money in investing then go investing because just for the short period of time.
Return of investment is very fast even it will just pump a small amount but because of volume still you will get profit from it.

Absolutely true, investing in bitcoin is worth more then investing in any other product at a moment as price is moving up so we can expect huge returns in future.
thats right investing will be worthier but if some lose happens what you will do? your profits will go down while price increases. so while investing invest a few amount and make more research before investing so that you won't be scammed.

yeah that's true you need to be aware about the ponzi sites who are actively trying to scam you and steal your coins, so just make sure that you are on a safe side.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 04, 2016, 03:42:16 AM

Absolutely true, investing in bitcoin is worth more then investing in any other product at a moment as price is moving up so we can expect huge returns in future.
thats right investing will be worthier but if some lose happens what you will do? your profits will go down while price increases. so while investing invest a few amount and make more research before investing so that you won't be scammed.
Activity: 672
May 04, 2016, 02:19:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 04, 2016, 02:17:48 AM
Bitcoin is worth to me. Even if many people are still doubting about bitcoins
But I do believe that bitcoins has a great potential for being an online currency because
there are many investors that into bitcoins and other online shops & gaming platforms.

Online shops and gaming industry would the great help for advertising and making bitcoin more usable. A lot of games still use credit cards and VISA, here at bitcoin I think it will be more cheaper that that.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2016, 02:01:06 AM

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 04, 2016, 01:53:34 AM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2016, 01:43:00 AM
Bitcoins are not worth for me because i don't want to buy anything with it. I even don't know where to buy
something with it yeah maybe an online store but i can also go to the store and buy something with gold.

LOL if bitcoin not worth why you wasting your time to earn bitcoin.....?
why you wasting your time just for something nor worth ..?

LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy
hahaha it made me laugh also, he is saying that bitcoin is not worth to him. If something is not worth to. Then you won't take effort to put your time there and absolutely you are just wasting your time to something not worth.
Maybe he is just rich and wants to buy everything with gold Grin
Activity: 714
May 04, 2016, 01:36:36 AM
Bitcoin's worth depends on who's holding it. And on the mode in which they acquired it. If you are among those who earn through faucets and signature campaigns, it means a lot to them if that's their only way to have some sort of income. If it's something that was given to you (like Bill Clinton) as gift and you don't know what it's for, then it probably wouldn't matter much to you.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2016, 12:48:37 AM

LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy LOL  Cheesy
Haha Yah he wasting only his time in this bitcoin for nothing reason. LOL.
This btcoin is worth to me because bitcoin can helped me, can helped to pursue my dreams. Bitcoin give me hope to continue my life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
May 03, 2016, 11:59:37 PM

Activity: 952
May 03, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

does not mean that bitcoin is not worth, if bitcoin can not be used to buy something online. but bitcoin has a high value. so it's very worth.

Yes and if you can't buy it directly then you always have an option to convert it to your local currency and then spend, bitcoin is worth at a moment and it will be more worth in future too.
In the future, I predict the price the value will appreciate because I can see nowadays that many merchants, gambling sites have already adopted with bitcoin. They saw the market that there are volume of people who keep patronizing bitcoin, that also has a benefit to them because they can maximize their profits without paying taxes.
Activity: 924
May 03, 2016, 01:02:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: