Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Charity Program - Give Hope To Everyone $1 Is A Big Thing For Them - page 8. (Read 12370 times)

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I have received the funds already, and I would be distributing the goods in NCR. So my game plan would be this.

Provide to 150 ~ 250 pax depending on how much the goods, ingredients, etc. would be. So I will keep you guys updated here with my progress. My final plan would be providing relief goods to individuals out on the street or the slum area and distributing it to different parts of the nearest cities.

I'm in contact with a government worker that is also involved in distribution of relief goods. In this way, I would know where they have not yet distributed or received less than promised and would go there to give the products.

For now, I would be contacting suppliers of these items this week
  • Rice
  • Canned goods
  • Noodles
  • Eco bag
  • Takeout boxes
  • Disposable utensils
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
However, considering that you already have experience, I believe that this will not be a problem. I will also re-engage with a small donation as I promised before Smiley
So far, due to the last event back on December, I gained some connections out in the market, so supplies will be bought in good condition and also will reach the target date for the upcoming events.
Already ordered some alcohols and masks to be donated on the said 2 orphanages as well as the 30 families, the only problem is where to get a large number of supplies in Vitamins C for the kids, maybe I'll just buy from different stores if I can't buy it all on one store. Even though I always say this, I don't care how many it will be, I will keep saying THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO KEEPS ON SUPPORTING my little project. I couldn't do this without your help.

Funds are on its way to my wallet, 0.15BTC. I'll be also on my way to spend it all for the greater good of the people who're in need. I also want to thank my government for lifting the ECQ on NCR because some supplies are there, and can't get through those checkpoints for I'm residing at REGION IV-A.

I will update you guys when:

-Buying
-Repacking
-Distributing

Thanks again to CryptopreneurBrainBoss for the Idea.

Planning on December to get out on my place to give help to other Locations.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I am glad to see that very nice things are happening, and that someone has appeared who has decided to donate significant funds to those who need help the most. I am also glad that the situation in the Philippines is improving, and that it will be possible to organize the purchase and distribution of necessary items to those who need it most.

However, considering that you already have experience, I believe that this will not be a problem.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just a Suggestion, I think we should not use all the money and reserve some of it so we can also do things in some other times.
I tend to agree on this suggestion at least 20-25% of overall money has been collected will put into a reservation for other purposes at other times.

+1 on this  or even higher like 30-40% because we are nearing December and many activities will surely be conducted on that season ,also we have no expected donation in the near future thats why better to at least secure some funds for the incoming events.

The division of the total balance can be divided into three parts
  • Luzon
  • Visayas
  • Mindanao
IMO, I suggest not to divide into an equal part in each of them, because Luzon has more populations than the Visayas or in the Mindanao

Supporting this as well because of same reason.

Also if it is OK to suggest Guys,maybe @sheenshane can represent His own region for spreading the Food support for at least 20-30 families chosen the much needed as we also know how he wanted to help .

Only my 2 cents here.

Thanks to Anonymous Donor,you Have extended the life of many people in need.
copper member
Just a Suggestion, I think we should not use all the money and reserve some of it so we can also do things in some other times.
I might have gone over the top since I'm happy to help other people during this time. Maybe lay low a bit, and I would be able to estimate the amount I would be using this time.

Maybe we can do something like what CryptopreneurBrainboss did on Covid-19 project. Also donating Surgical masks and alcohols to orphanages.
Maybe an additional pack towards the necessity pack that I have presented.

I tend to agree on this suggestion at least 20-25% of overall money has been collected will put into a reservation for other purposes at other times.
I'm even thinking about publishing a website to make it better and make the donators happy that the funds are going to the right things.

IMO, I suggest not to divide into an equal part in each of them, because Luzon has more populations than the Visayas or in the Mindanao and I think it would be better if not only 1 orphanage will be given such donation in Luzon.
That's the reasonable goal now. For now, I will contact the orphanages on what they could need and maybe provide it to them. But right now, I'm more set on the donation drive with a necessity pack or something. I'm still contemplating what I could do with this activity. I appreciate your support on this as well.

~snip
Maybe I could also copy this as well, but it would be towards helping the unsheltered people. Who are on the streets and are having a hard time.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
My Proposal:

Date of Activity: June 2020

-Donation to Sister's of the Poor
***Surgical Masks / Care Masks (50pcs)
***50 Bottles of Alcohol (500ml)
***Vitamins C for Kids

-Donation to Senden Home (Boys Town)
***Surgical Masks / Care Masks (30pcs)
***30 Bottles of Alcohol (500ml)
***Vitamins C for Kids

-Donation (Relief Goods) to 20-30 Families (Selected via Survey) - Credits to CryptopreneurBrainboss for the Idea
***5kg of Rice
***5 Canned Goods
***3pks of Coffee
***3pks of Milk
***4pks of Instant Noodles
***1 Bottle of Alcohol (500ml)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

• Luzon
  • Visayas
  • Mindanao
IMO, I suggest not to divide into an equal part in each of them, because Luzon has more populations than the Visayas or in the Mindanao and I think it would be better if not only 1 orphanage will be given such donation in Luzon. Upon searching on google there are 6 orphanages located in Luzon that have remained open others are temporarily close. However, that is a good proposal and I'm willing to support you this if you needed me. Wink

Anyway, a BIG thanks to the anonymous donator, God bless you.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩

Maybe we can do something like what CryptopreneurBrainboss did on Covid-19 project. Also donating Surgical masks and alcohols to orphanages.
copper member
To whoever it is that donated, I want to give my full appreciation towards what you did. It would really help a lot of people in need. I'm still overwhelmed when I heard the events that have happened here. It's truly amazing. Thank you so much to everyone who donated.

The goal of this charity is to help the poor, and we will be focused on that by providing the necessities that a family should have in their daily lives. This will be divided by those who are REALLY going to help those in need. This is my proposal to go forward.

• Luzon
  • Visayas
  • Mindanao

So if we were to divide the actual balance today,
1.03331019 / 3 = 0.34443673 BTC per Island group (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao)

Or maybe consider the population per island group or not? (Let me know)

Find representatives who are willing to do the job to feed a lot of people and provide them the necessities. (This will be entrusted by cabalism on who he will choose based on the people he trusts)

Necessities would be:
  • Rice (5 kg per pack)
  • Canned goods
  • Noodles
  • And a pack lunch

These necessities will not only satisfy their current hunger but also provide them food for the coming days. Especially with what's happening right now, they need it more.

My personal target with this, if I were to receive the amount with the region, I could provide 300 - 500 pax. Of course, I would document everything and show you guys the step by step of this activity.

I couldn't thank you guys enough who trusted us with their BTC, and we are surely going to help people with this project.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
I just want to ask if you will try to spread it on other Regions of the Philippines or in NCR only?
As much as possibel I want to reach people wherever they are,  even in other countries, the only thing is whom to trust. Only a few in my group has a time to make charity works, therefore we only do this because of our free time not to be wasted. It's much better than waiting inside our home doing nothing 😁

As long as there are people whom I can trust and willing to give their identities to me then its fine I guess, just like what I said before, most of the people I trust, are the people whom already revealed their Identities and that's also why I know them better and have built a stronger bond.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Snip.
Good day bro!
I just want to ask if you will try to spread it on other Regions of the Philippines or in NCR only?

Btw, keep safe sir. You are need by the our kababayans out there and specially in this forum. The BTT community will become more popular in Philippines and I am hoping that this will create a consensus for all of us.

Good to know that there is a kind person who gave the 1BTC. He is really a hero in anonymous.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Community Updates:

On June 1, GCQ will be implemented here in NCR, therefore we could finally go outside and spread some help to orphanages, helpless, homeless..  to give them supplies that they need.
Will look forward to other donations and to some volunteers that could help us reach the people who are in need.

Also looking for Donators of:

-Medicine Supplies (Vitamins, Paracetamol, etc.)
-Surgical Masks
-Face Shields
-Alcohols
-60ml bottles

(For Donations of the above list, Kindly PM me for an Address)

Will be going out by next month, Wish us a Good Health while giving Help to others.

Source:
http://www.pebrunei.org/ncr-other-areas-under-gcq-fate-of-cebu-and-mandaue-cities-unclear-rest-of-country-under-mgcq/
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
I don't know if its an accident or what, but it seems someone has transferred 1BTC to our Charity.
This is a BIG SHOCK to me actually, I don't know what to do and what to say, but there's one thing I can assure to all of you, the money will go to different orphanages and other helpless people out there that seems having a hard living in this scenario.

Current Balance: 1.03331019 BTC

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx

Whoever you are, I want to thank you, this is really a serious thing.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL

BTC will remain to the escrow wallet until we decide to what project should we launch.

Nice. And it wasn't just for this charitable program but also to Royse777's Project Covid-19 as well. [TX].
I guess it is safe to say that this is not an accident my friend.

Really big thanks to you Mr/Mrs. anonymous. God bless!

I see,... whoever it was, I really appreciate the trust that has been given to us especially in this pandemic.
I'm now having some private discussion to the escrow and the other volunteers.
Though being anonymous is a thing but I really want to thank you personally. This amount of money will surely help many people.
Will give updates to everyone, once settled our plan.
THANK YOU and MORE BLESSINGS TO COME TO ALL.

Good to see!

Of course, I do not want to make mere claims, and I respect the desire to preserve the anonymity of the donor, which is very likely to exist

But the fact that the donation was sent now, not long after I created my thread in the German Community, might suggest that it was a German member.

This is, of course, ONLY an assumption!!!  Grin Wink
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
I don't know if its an accident or what, but it seems someone has transferred 1BTC to our Charity.
This is a BIG SHOCK to me actually, I don't know what to do and what to say, but there's one thing I can assure to all of you, the money will go to different orphanages and other helpless people out there that seems having a hard living in this scenario.

BTC will remain to the escrow wallet until we decide to what project should we launch.

Nice. And it wasn't just for this charitable program but also to Royse777's Project Covid-19 as well. [TX].

I see,... whoever it was, I really appreciate the trust that has been given to us especially in this pandemic.
I'm now having some private discussion to the escrow and the other volunteers.
Though being anonymous is a thing but I really want to thank you personally. This amount of money will surely help many people.
Will give updates to everyone, once settled our plan.
THANK YOU and MORE BLESSINGS TO COME TO ALL.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!

legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
BIG NEWS EVERYONE!

legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
That's what I call a meaningful project!
That's nice to see... Thanks for that!
I'm greatful for all of you, the supporters of my campaign, Without you I can't bring this into reality. There are countless of people to help so we really need to reach them so they can have hope to continue their life, with just a little effort something like this, more and more people will surely get the chance to take a stand.

Thank You All, and also I would like to ask for all of you to support the current project for Covid-19 by Royse, it badly needs sime attention for they are focus on helping more people during this pandemic. Good Day!

Not for that!
For this kind of project I really do it from my heart...

Of course I hope that I can reach some people and have created a thread in the German Community, which refers to this one here!

I've also made the translated "BBCODE" for the German Community (made by SiNeReiNZzz):

BTCitcointalk
.    ███████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Kampagne

❤️
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
I'm greatful for all of you, the supporters of my campaign, Without you I can't bring this into reality. There are countless of people to help so we really need to reach them so they can have hope to continue their life, with just a little effort something like this, more and more people will surely get the chance to take a stand.

Thank You All, and also I would like to ask for all of you to support the current project for Covid-19 by Royse, it badly needs sime attention for they are focus on helping more people during this pandemic. Good Day!
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

With all the money-hungry signature campaign hunters, you can now also see that there are some people who also think of other people and want to help...

Instead of always only looking at your own profit.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org