Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Charity Program - Give Hope To Everyone $1 Is A Big Thing For Them - page 11. (Read 12370 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

The logo/icon looks great in that tarp banner. :smiley:

Congrats!
Keep helping and supporting.

Ps: what's the name of the cat ^^
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
My Greatest Thank to All Donators & Supporters of this Charity. It was a Great Experience for me to be part of this.
Some parts are not be shared for I don't really have time to edit their faces. If you want you can PM me via Telegram: @cabalism13 I can take my time uploading even their Video Smiley You will surely be happy after seeing them being Energetic Smiley
Also had a bit of Donation to the Boy's Town Near Pantok Binangonan Rizal (Just a mere Vitamin C (Syrup) and other clothes for them,... Toys are not recommended - I do understand their reason for it is being owned by a priest)

Note: I didn't include myself on the images, but as for proof that I am there, just PM me via TG Smiley I don't intend to hide anything especially to the ones who made this into reality.

SORRY FOR THE CAT... DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS PART OF IT Smiley

legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Calamity Update: Taal Volcano Erupted This Day Only
Warning: Be Careful for Everyone near the place (Manila, CALABARZON, MIMAROPA)
Source:
https://ph.news.yahoo.com/taal-volcano-erupts-071900120.html
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Can only donate a candy for a late Christmas  Cheesy  Hope it is useful and not too little

Transaction ID: e0aacfdaf925635c7264750990233b328bdbdf428f2e3cb729cd4059c92ed633
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Charity Activity (Me & Wifey + Friends)
@Bicutan Taguig

Note: No Funds of Bitcointalk Charity has been used here.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Not sure where the balance is right now as the image in the OP is invalid.
Thanks for the Donation again CM.

As for the display for Balance, I don't know and am not also sure why it is invalid but when I tried using the link, it seems the site used for displaying the real-time balance of  the wallet suggested by Raptarx has been down.

Will just update again manually again.

New Balance: 0.02962217BTC
Source: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx

On my way back home, will soon update here for the Documents needed (after 3-5 hours). Thanks again for the patience.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Not sure where the balance is right now as the image in the OP is invalid.

Transaction ID: ebb8508e870e26543e5703144f8eb8433faf51442f76f26ca519455d34efaeb0

Sent a little to restart the fund for coming new year.

Merry Christmas everyone
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
It's nice to see words and ideas put into action, and I think the pictures speak more than a thousand words. I'm also glad that there are still people showing compassion for others, this is becoming a rare occurrence in today's world.

Happy and blessed Christmas to cabalism13&crwth who initiated this charity program, and to everyone who participated Smiley
Thank you for your kind words, Lucius. It's best to believe that you are doing something instead of trying to say that you can do something but not doing anything about it. I hope I made sense in that statement, nevertheless, thank you for your support. Happy and blessed Christmas to you too.

For a fruitful 2020 too! Hopefully, more ways to help and ideas to come.

Happy Holidays Guys and Congratulations for your effort helping the much needed people.
No worries, every little thing helps for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
So finally, here's my documentation on the activity that I had last Dec. 15, 2019.
They are separate events that happened on December 15, 2019. I hope you liked it, guys! More blessings to come.

I hope it satisfy all of the followers of this Charity. Thank you all for making this possible.
Happy Holidays.

It's nice to see words and ideas put into action, and I think the pictures speak more than a thousand words. I'm also glad that there are still people showing compassion for others, this is becoming a rare occurrence in today's world.

Happy and blessed Christmas to cabalism13&crwth who initiated this charity program, and to everyone who participated Smiley
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Will update more after Christmas, just finished the event for this day and I hope this wouldn't be the last.

3 Events was already finished this December:
1 for crwth
2 for me together with my wife and friends.

Documentation will be posted later on, pics and vids. I hope it satisfy all of the followers of this Charity. Thank you all for making this possible.
Happy Holidays.
copper member
So finally, here's my documentation on the activity that I had last Dec. 15, 2019.

I have been a little busy with Christmas coming up but here you go guys.

Feed the City

Stand Up for Love

They are separate events that happened on December 15, 2019. I hope you liked it, guys! More blessings to come.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
I could print you out a short bond paper sized layout too if you want :p
Meh, I'm already ok with that 😂
copper member
See the picture below
Isn't that a little big 😂
That's already a 3x4 print out of the logo. A lot of excess white parts are just the problem but I think it's going to be okay when it's on display. What do you expect though? I could print you out a short bond paper sized layout too if you want :p
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
copper member
This is my update. I just got my print out of the Bitcointalk Charity Logo and this is going to be shown in some parts of the event. My next update would be the documentary of the actual event tomorrow. I have already given the donation for the organization to help them with the funds in the event. And after this is done, I'm going to send this tarpaulin to cabalism13 for his use.

See the picture below
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Just a little update, although its a bit late, I have been sick yesterday and that's the reason why I'm late at buying goods...

Just bought 6kg of sauce, 6kg of pasta, 4 boxes of juice, 2 bags of mallows, Sugar, 3 boxes of cheese, 1/2 kg Sugar, 1/2 kg of Crispy Fry, Sticks 4kg of Catsup (For Spag and Chicken)

By tomorrow I'm up on buying 10kg of Rice, toys, clothes and gift wrappers and other things needed for the party. Just for you all to know, the venue is in BINANGONAN RIZAL... and the Goods will be bought near me and wherever the things has less cost (example: PASIG & TAYTAY)  I already consider 40 meals also including the nuns for I don't know how many of them.

1st Receipt will be posted later on when I'm on my Lappy.

Sorry for my Dirty Foot 😂 its raininga while ago 😂

I still hope there are good users here that can still give what they can, so I can still be able to put another effort for the 2nd orphanage I've seen (more likely a Boy's Town)
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Everyone needs to listen to this video and open your wallets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
Just clicked🤔 then saw the Title... 😯
Pardon me,... But... 🤬k... Not that🤐... Its hard to remove that from my mind🤕 and keep singing it for a week again! Anyways you have a good point but still I don't want to sing that for a week. Just like when I played one of the songs of The Queen (Truly, totally messed my mind🤕😭 and just singing it whenever I'm on a Solo)
#ReallyHateLSS

Just as I promised another small donation from me, I hope it helps to cheer up some more children. With the donation, I also send warm greetings from the not so warm Europe, and I wish to thank crwth&cabalism13 on their hard work and involvement in charity Smiley
Efforts is all that I can do, so its just a little thing,... Its still you guys who made this come true and made it possible to help the kids who are in need.
Every sats, cents, dollar, as long as it can help it really have much value than what we think, so thank you.

Hey cabalism13,
Oh, I would love to have that. Proposal Accepted. ✌️
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Just as I promised another small donation from me, I hope it helps to cheer up some more children. With the donation, I also send warm greetings from the not so warm Europe, and I wish to thank crwth&cabalism13 on their hard work and involvement in charity Smiley
copper member
Hey cabalism13,

My proposal would be after I'm finished with the print out (3 ft x 4 ft), and with the event, I would get to ship it to you. My events are on Dec. 15, and yours is on the 23rd, so I think we are fine. So you wouldn't have to print again and won't have to spend more money than you already have. Let me know if you agree with this.

You got me on the last song syndrome there, yahoo. I can't seem to stop thinking about the beat and the rhythm.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Everyone needs to listen to this video and open your wallets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
Pages:
Jump to: