Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Escrows - Trade Safely! - page 4. (Read 108329 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 01:30:24 PM
I'm here recently and did not fully understand how it works. Why do some escrow have 0% fees? Does this mean that they will not take money for their services? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
you don't believe me - I also never trust you
October 16, 2017, 11:35:00 AM
Hello everyone ,

First time , i am going to use escrow(bitify).
Seller is selling some digital goods on bitify and send me buying link.
How does buyer protection work for digital goods on bitify?
you only need to pay according to buyer and escrow service, the seller will send the item to you, and then you release escrow if you have received the purchase according to your agreement
Activity: 123
Merit: 5
October 16, 2017, 11:28:32 AM
Hello everyone ,

First time , i am going to use escrow(bitify).
Seller is selling some digital goods on bitify and send me buying link.
How does buyer protection work for digital goods on bitify?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
October 11, 2017, 10:45:54 PM
Hey guys, can you suggest any top escrow company (not individual) for ICO?

many thanks
Contact CET: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrowing-on-demand-1938190

Refrain from using this thread since it's outdated. Use the updated one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897

Perhaps you could ask the OP @marcotheminer to either close the thread, or put a link to the "new" thread (started fourteen months before this one...  Roll Eyes )
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
October 06, 2017, 06:59:15 AM
I no longer escrow
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 06, 2017, 05:36:39 AM

many thanks
Contact CET: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrowing-on-demand-1938190

Refrain from using this thread since it's outdated. Use the updated one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897
Activity: 168
HODL
October 05, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

many thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 03, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
hello
please guide me
sorry if my question in wrong forum i ask here because want to trade safe
my perfect money is 0$ but my friend have paypal account so i am  looking for trust member that give paypal from my friend then convert it to my perfect money i hope you guide me
thank you
Just wait for the man who can do this to you mate, i want to help you but i do not know how to used paypal, hoping that someone who have a good heart could read your post to help you about your concern but my recommendation to you just choose the users who have good reputation and higher rank in thos forum in short trusted escrow to make your money safe, just give small fee to them and they appriciate that.
qqr
Activity: 2
October 03, 2017, 09:43:21 AM
hello
please guide me
sorry if my question in wrong forum i ask here because want to trade safe
my perfect money is 0$ but my friend have paypal account so i am  looking for trust member that give paypal from my friend then convert it to my perfect money i hope you guide me
thank you
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 30, 2017, 08:05:49 PM
Can somebody explain how this escrow "service" is ?
I would like to know the steps in order to be a good and trusty escrow.

This is because I would like to be one, I can see all of them have PGP signatures. I bet there is a procedure with signed messages.

Please escrows explain your good practices Smiley

Do some trades so people can get a feel for how transparent you are.  (Using multiple wallet address makes it harder to gauge how genuine you are, so try to use the same wallet address)

Practice signing messages both with BitCoin and PGP/GPG

Read some of the previous messages in this thread, those suggestions are still as relevant now as when they were written.

Get others to sign your PGP key (that's more tricky than it sounds)

If you get caught out creating sock puppets to give the illusion you've had successful trades, then your UID alts and yourself will get Red Paint TM that doesn't get removed (not even at Rapture)

Same goes for if you buy a UID to use as an Escrow account...
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
September 29, 2017, 06:43:00 PM
Can somebody explain how this escrow "service" is ?
I would like to know the steps in order to be a good and trusty escrow.

This is because I would like to be one, I can see all of them have PGP signatures. I bet there is a procedure with signed messages.

Please escrows explain your good practices Smiley
Activity: 116
September 19, 2017, 01:13:24 AM
Hi all! We looking to 2 additional independent advisers on the real project. Pls answer to PM. Thanks
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 14, 2017, 08:04:41 AM
Reserve for future use, or information needed for escrow service like.

On page 35?

No one will see it in a few more posts...
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
September 14, 2017, 07:22:56 AM
how to have escrow with accounts (newbie here)

i need to buy account

After you find an account seller that agree to your terms, contact the escrow (from the list), and seller at once (in the same private message) with the details and wait for a response.
Activity: 16
September 14, 2017, 02:03:01 AM
how to have escrow with accounts (newbie here)

i need to buy account
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 09:57:27 AM
Hi everyone, just started my escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171003.new#new

Shoot me a PM if you need my service Smiley
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
September 09, 2017, 02:17:15 AM
Reserve for future use, or information needed for escrow service like.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
August 28, 2017, 04:02:38 PM
So with confusion over OGNasty and MinerJones and a bunch of other peoples reputability recently, who is the go-to for escrow right now? I'm assuming any staff such as yourself would offer a trustworthy escrow service to someone if they asked and would be willing to tip nicely? 

I don't know, used to be John K? And OG. They are reliable so long as you understand what the terms of release are. But more than the escrow, the other party you are trading with is just as important. I've also worked with SebastianJu on a number of multi-sig contracts, in the ICO space. In this case, the other party is a coin dev and conditions are identifiable milestones. The "tip" is usually specified for everyone to see, but investors and the devs don't really care that much if it is reasonable and it increases the chance of higher or more contributions.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th
August 16, 2017, 08:35:24 AM
I know this is an old thread but what caused some of these escrows to close?  If anyone can point me to the reasons and causes I would like to learn as I do plan on launching my own escrow service but for small businesses not just with bitcoin community.  You learn more from the failures than the successes. Smiley

It is one of the good options but you need to build a lot of trust in the community, without trust score no one will accept you as an escrow. After developing your website you need to open the thread for escrow services in this way you may build trust by doing legit transactions in between the people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 16, 2017, 06:47:29 AM
need escrow to buy amazon merch account
Pages:
Jump to: