Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Escrows - Trade Safely! - page 6. (Read 108329 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 07, 2017, 08:59:17 AM
Nice clean updated list.
Actually, this list haven't been updated since January,30,2016 (so it's quite outdated). Here's another list that is a bit updated but lacks few other escrow providers: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897

Few others that are missing from the lists:

1. shorena - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shorena-181801
2. Lauda - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lauda-101872
3. Lutpin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lutpin-520313
4. zazarb - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zazarb-369212

Take note: There might be more escrows out there (that I haven't found)...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 07, 2017, 04:15:38 AM
Nice clean updated list. The other one was a bit old and confusing, I'll recommend this if and when someone is searching for an escrow. Thanks for this.
Activity: 15
May 06, 2017, 07:05:44 AM
Both threads are unlikely to get updated at this point but I'm not sure what you are talking about since a lot of those escrows (SebastianJu, Monbux, OgNasty etc.) was active, just a few hours ago.

yes few of them appeared now, just don't have screened what I saw, great if available then, but 1/2 of list anyway long inactive.

monbux Busy IRL
Tomatocage September 11, 2016
Anon136 December 31, 2016
Blazr October 01, 2016

and there same that not present week or more - so left 3 was no answer bro, if I need escrow I know where to find it as well, just asked Huh
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
May 04, 2017, 02:07:47 AM
damn WTF tried to init esrow trade but there no one escrow from the list available or active from month or even year to week Undecided

Bitcointalk Escrows - Trade Safely! bitcointalk.org
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-list-108716

maybe OP post and update some foreign escrows that apply their quality/cost Huh

Both threads are unlikely to get updated at this point but I'm not sure what you are talking about since a lot of those escrows (SebastianJu, Monbux, OgNasty etc.) was active, just a few hours ago.
Activity: 15
May 03, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
damn WTF tried to init esrow trade but there no one escrow from the list available or active from month or even year to week Undecided

Bitcointalk Escrows - Trade Safely! bitcointalk.org
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-list-108716

maybe OP post and update some foreign escrows that apply their quality/cost Huh
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
April 23, 2017, 10:32:49 PM
What are the functions that an escrow need to do if wants to participate as such?

I posted an outline on the previous page here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18568837
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
April 23, 2017, 09:50:30 PM
What are the functions that an escrow need to do if wants to participate as such?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 23, 2017, 11:02:11 AM
Hi, requesting escrow services please.

Details of Trade/purchase
needed for my service here:

Buying member : (me) lowkey2341
Selling : sardasa

Send amount : $250 USD (0.2) BTC.
That is not the place where you can request someone will do escrow for you, this is just a list of different people that offer such a service.
If you are really still looking for a good escrow service, then I recommend you contacting with @zazarb, he has legendary rank, plus he is a well-known user over here.
He also loans to people, so there is no doubt that you are not going to get scammed by him.
If you are looking for someone else, then you can just put an annoucement "looking for escrow" at services section.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
April 22, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

You need to pm one of them since i think they are bz for other things out here and for your convenience maybe you should select those new active escrows since this one is outdated and not updated.

Those guys are active members and doing an escrow service are yahoo,SFR,Lauda,minerjones and OGnasty so for you to get an immediate service then message all o them and take whoever gives you immediate response.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
April 22, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

This is just a list of users offering their escrow services. If you want to employ an escrow agent, then you will need to either contact someone on the list in the OP or find someone else that both you and your trading partner trust sufficiently to use as escrow.
Activity: 2
April 22, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 266
April 20, 2017, 11:37:32 AM
I'm looking to start escrowing to maybe make a few bucks, will do trades for no fee. Will have a tip wallet though in case anyone feels generous. Any tips on where to post about this? I have confirmed trades on reddit which is my only verification right now.

My tip is to start reading this thread from the first post.

As far as I am concern,his account has red tag and he still wants to escrow? Is there any reason that people would believe him? The trusts that was attached from your account is one of your proofs or foundation if you want to start escrowing, and since you don't have the trust to qualify any escrow service,. I also doubt many people would believe you.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
April 20, 2017, 08:36:59 AM
I'm looking to start escrowing to maybe make a few bucks, will do trades for no fee. Will have a tip wallet though in case anyone feels generous. Any tips on where to post about this? I have confirmed trades on reddit which is my only verification right now.

My tip is to start reading this thread from the first post.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
April 19, 2017, 01:32:07 PM

In case you didn't notice, you are a newbie with 6 posts, your trades in Reddit means nothing as the account could be a bought one. In other words, no one is going to use an escrow service that has no trade/trust history and made his account a few weeks ago.
Activity: 5
April 19, 2017, 10:39:21 AM
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
April 14, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
what is the point of this? is this thread being updated?

Hopefully it will be someday, OP was last edited on the 31st January 2017.

Your thread didn't say you weren't trading, so I took it to mean you are open.  .?
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
April 14, 2017, 02:49:29 PM
Just to update:

Still providing Escrow at 1% fee.

Kind regards,
PB
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
April 14, 2017, 07:22:07 AM
If Marco can hear us. I suggest him to promote Sebastian to the Big 3 list. he's truly the biggest escrow provider with biggest amount. 

The list should flag that one or two of the escrow such as TomatoCage are inactive and have been for more than six months.

Have only just noticed jamalaezaz has an Escrow page, so...

jamalaezazFEE: A small tip/fee would be appreciated. but it is additional.FOR WHAT? I am available to escrow small funds, Trades, Deals, buy and sells. PGP? Not on the Ann page or the BCT PGP/GPG Public Key Database page either...[ANN] Jamal Escrow Service - For Small Trades (Self moderated and locked thread)

what is the point of this? is this thread being updated?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
April 14, 2017, 03:05:48 AM
If Marco can hear us. I suggest him to promote Sebastian to the Big 3 list. he's truly the biggest escrow provider with biggest amount. 

The list should flag that one or two of the escrow such as TomatoCage are inactive and have been for more than six months.

Have only just noticed jamalaezaz has an Escrow page, so...

jamalaezazFEE: A small tip/fee would be appreciated. but it is additional.FOR WHAT? I am available to escrow small funds, Trades, Deals, buy and sells. PGP? Not on the Ann page or the BCT PGP/GPG Public Key Database page either...[ANN] Jamal Escrow Service - For Small Trades (Self moderated and locked thread)
Activity: 896
Merit: 279
April 13, 2017, 12:18:47 PM
what's supposed to happen is kirch sends The Escrow the BitCoins first before anything else happens.  Escrow confirms to you s/he has received the funds, you then ship item. When kirch receives item, kirch then tells the escrow they have received the item and Escrow then sends you the funds they have been holding.

If there is an issue with the quality of the item, eg it needs to be sent back due to a defect or some other reason, the escrow hangs onto the funds for as long as it takes for the two of you to agree on either a replacement or refund to kirch of their funds AFTER kirch has returned the item to you.

This: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16490777 is an example of how an escrow would look for loans against BitCoinTalk.org UID's.
(and this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17352565 is what happens when escrows are caught out as scammers)

You may not get anyone to be escrow with kirch's trust wall looking as it does and your own lack of clarity concerning refunds and or replacements of items purchased via Amazon.

Not an issue - now Kirch went elsewhere, while I was trying to resolve finding a reliable escrow.  Sad

nevermind,I have bought agc for 70% and I can order myself

Thanks for clarification on process. The tracking was an additional element so customer can keep an eye on delivery schedule of their item. I've stated many times that these are not refunded Amazon orders, I've been selling on the forum for 9+ months & have 100s of satisfied customers & vouches. But I'll be patient & wait for customers to test & try, it will become evident over coming weeks that I am funding these orders with AGC & promotional credits.  I could not be offering this service on the level I am if I was refunding multiple items.Tks for your input & help so far. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: