Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Escrows - Trade Safely! - page 10. (Read 108329 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
September 30, 2016, 01:45:58 PM
Trust is ... priceless. You have to build it up. I can not answer for everyone else, I can only answer for myself. Do a lot of trades, or do a lot of transactions, do it for free if you have to, or for cheap. I'm going to raise my fee to 5% one of these days.

If you want to do a lot of trade for free, you can trade in some Chinese exchanges, such as Huobi or OKCoin.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
September 20, 2016, 11:39:20 AM
Trust is ... priceless. You have to build it up. I can not answer for everyone else, I can only answer for myself. Do a lot of trades, or do a lot of transactions, do it for free if you have to, or for cheap. I'm going to raise my fee to 5% one of these days.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 20, 2016, 10:34:35 AM
I also wanted to build my account for escrowing service but i how can i build other peoples trust? what are the primary requirements to be considered as an escrow capable account. thank you if who ever answer.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
September 18, 2016, 11:36:03 PM
I do some escrow work.

Must be a real thing not digital.

Mostly it is mining gear.

I charge 1 % plus 0.0005 for transaction fees.

I use the address  in my profile .

I take two payments.

The actual amount is the second payment.

The fees are the first payment.

I.E.  A one coin sale for a miner would be

Payment one 0.0105   Which is my 1% fee plus .0005 for transaction fees
Payment two 1.0000.  Which would be the one coin price of the miner.

If you read my trust you will see I have handled a lot of coins correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
August 26, 2016, 01:44:49 AM
OP - ADD REQUEST PLEASE
I would like to ask to be added to the escrow list.  I charge a simple flat fee of .0005 per transaction. 
I currently run a Loan Service here: Knight & Day Loan Service
I currently act as my own escrow for my loan service, at no charge to my borrowers.  I have held over 50 accounts with no issues including a Hero account with immediate return.  Thank you for your consideration.

Knightkon
FEE:  Flat Fee .0005 Per Transaction
Service: Any Escrow Services Needed including Physical Good Escrow in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area or willing to be Shipped
Signed Message[/td][/tr][/table]
[ANN]Escrow Service Thread
I don't think you are eligible to become an escrow here. you may did deals and trades here. but your trust is stil not that much high that people could trust you to give you theri money to hold..
build a solid trust and reputation first.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
August 11, 2016, 08:50:17 AM
OP - ADD REQUEST PLEASE
I would like to ask to be added to the escrow list.  I charge a simple flat fee of .0005 per transaction.  
I currently act as my own escrow for my loan service, at no charge to my borrowers.  I have held over 50 accounts with no issues including a Hero account with immediate return.  Thank you for your consideration.

Knightkon
FEE:  Flat Fee .0005 Per Transaction
Service: Any Escrow Services Needed including Physical Good Escrow in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area or willing to be Shipped

You need to stop modifying this post.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 10, 2016, 02:02:10 PM
OP - ADD REQUEST PLEASE
I would like to ask to be added to the escrow list.  I charge a simple flat fee of .0005 per transaction.  
I currently act as my own escrow for my loan service, at no charge to my borrowers.  I have held over 50 accounts with no issues including a Hero account with immediate return.  Thank you for your consideration.

Knightkon
FEE:  Flat Fee .0005 Per Transaction
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 09, 2016, 12:56:01 PM
I am looking how to become an Escrow and wind up here. Cool
To become an escrow you first must need a good reputation. With your account rank and this status I don't think you can become an escrow provider here. First contribute the forum, do trades, do deals, support peoples. When everyone (or many poeples) start to trust you and can vouch for you and when your account rank become at least Hero Member you can start offering escrow service.

Thanks for the advice I don't know what trades you are talking about is it the trades like alt coin?

all type of trades. all buy sell, exchange etc trades. as Shorena mentioned. all deals and trades being done in Marketplace and its child boards should be done with the help of escrow. as the forum full of scammers and cheaters.
and to become an escrow you should done a lot of trades and deals and gain proper trust here. and the rank you are in is also not enough..
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
July 31, 2016, 01:12:08 PM
To become an escrow you first must need a good reputation. With your account rank and this status I don't think you can become an escrow provider here. First contribute the forum, do trades, do deals, support peoples. When everyone (or many poeples) start to trust you and can vouch for you and when your account rank become at least Hero Member you can start offering escrow service.

Thanks for the advice I don't know what trades you are talking about is it the trades like alt coin?

I think they are talking about every thing here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 31, 2016, 11:52:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
July 31, 2016, 11:30:22 AM
Activity: 322
July 31, 2016, 04:46:33 AM
Activity: 378
July 28, 2016, 03:23:46 AM
Id like to request Knightdk to be added to the list. He's trustable, makes many great programs, and I personally look up to him as a coder.

Knightdk5%/0.01 BTC (negotiable)Anything legal besides account trades.Available[ANN]
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
July 18, 2016, 03:53:06 PM
How nice of Monbux and others to not put any fees.
But what do they get from this? Is it just pure volunteering? I wonder.  Smiley

People donate or tip depending on the transaction, but I usually tip if its a high amount being held.

Since its also stressful for the holder to hold a certain amount of bitcoin as well and the tips acts more of a common courtesy compliment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 17, 2016, 07:59:34 AM
I finally found the Escrow thread  Grin Prevention is better than cure so I'll bookmark this page for my future deals  Cool
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
July 09, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
BitCoinDream   0%   Bitcoin & Alts   Available   [ANN]
Umm, why exactly is this guy on the escrow list? He has a trust score of 0: -0/0 and only has a handful of successful trades under his belt according to his untrusted trust.
I see a total of 1, that being an escrow of 0.1BTC for a contest by some cloud mining website over which 2 feedbacks were left.
The third looks like it comes from getting a free keybase.io invite...
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
July 09, 2016, 01:04:47 AM
BitCoinDream   0%   Bitcoin & Alts   Available   [ANN]
Umm, why exactly is this guy on the escrow list? He has a trust score of 0: -0/0 and only has a handful of successful trades under his belt according to his untrusted trust.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
July 06, 2016, 02:18:06 AM

Yes it is. But he will more likely get some donations If the transactions goes well (most of the time when the transaction have large amounts and both parties are satisfied with the escrow services they will pay some donation to him).
Activity: 476
July 06, 2016, 02:08:05 AM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 24, 2016, 05:30:34 PM
We now offer bitcoin escrow service. We charge a 1% transaction fee.

Our url - https://thesatoshimarketplace.com/our-services/escrow

Thanks
The Satoshi Marketplace Staff

As you are a new member and don't have much of a history here, I would recommend establishing yourself in the community. There are reputable members here, but best of luck to you and your company.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: