Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 50. (Read 17703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Going with Rajasthan today at last moment, they have good record in Sharjah including luck favors them here, more or less. Delhi is performing on consistently basis but still i am finding hard to trust on them as they are almost my home team Grin

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Today almost all till now picking Delhi it seems like 80% predicting its win and wish Delhi only wins  Smiley

A few have selected Rajasthan Royals. Delhi Capitals have 4 wins from 5 matches, but RR is no walkover. They have very good players such as Steven Smith, Sanju Samson and Jofra Archer. And also, Kartik Tyagi performed really well during their last match. The advantage is with DC, but RR is going to give them a tough challenge. Unfortunately for RR, Ben Stokes is still unavailable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
We have our third round winner today and it's hector. In the last two rounds the winner had the score of 6 but in this round we have 11 points! It's amazing to see that hector had 7 correct picks out of 9 matches, and he had 4 marine point out of these 7 wins. How accurate a guy can be in his picks - the example is hector.

Congratulations buddy! @amishmanish

Edit: Round table updated. Please check OP.

Congratulation to hector for winning 3rd round. Well said regarding his accuracy his statists are like getting 7 right from 9 is not at all an easy pick and above also got those 4 margin points. This round was incredible and leading overall as well.

Today almost all till now picking Delhi it seems like 80% predicting its win and wish Delhi only wins  Smiley
legendary
We have our third round winner today and it's hector. In the last two rounds the winner had the score of 6 but in this round we have 11 points! It's amazing to see that hector had 7 correct picks out of 9 matches, and he had 4 marine point out of these 7 wins. How accurate a guy can be in his picks - the example is hector.

Woah 4 margin points in 7 games, classy hector hacking the game and riding at the top Grin congrats dude.

----
@Indymoney try accessing site via phone, was facing the same problem for few hours but got resolved all by itself.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Next up is RR vs DC. Am expecting almost everyone to go with DC, but RR could bounce back. My bet is on DC primarily because of their versatile bowling lineup.
Both the teams have chances to win as both team have some crucial players but I would say Delhi will be winning the match as they are very confident now and their players are having performance consistently. Rajasthan, on the other hand, isn't consistent at all if you check their chasing on recent matches, they played poorly. Well, they may come back today.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Relatively decent round for me. Who would have expected SRH to thrash KXIP into the oblivion like that? KXIP is easily one of the most consistent losers out there year after year. Sad for Priety Zinta.

Next up is RR vs DC. Am expecting almost everyone to go with DC, but RR could bounce back. My bet is on DC primarily because of their versatile bowling lineup.

we are going to use TOR hopefully this will works for us on mobile device its also not working.
TOR should most probably solve your issue. Try using TOR on both desktop and mobile. Sometimes, checking different platforms helps.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
Congratulations @amishmanish for winning the 3rd round. I'm happy with my 3 in a row winning. Improving my predictions day by day. Hopefully will do better in round 4.

@indymoney try first by using some free vpn like touch vpn or thunder vpn. It may work for you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Congratulations @amishmanish for your 3rd round win today I am feeling bad as I fail to place my pick as site is still not working for me trying with different ways but not going to work hopefully tomorrow will try again as today I lost point now don't want to lost more in remaing rounds any tip about this issue could be appreciated because again and again I am facing site not found.
Maybe the site is blocked from your country. Have you tried using TOR or a VPN connection? Try with a different browser too.
Today I was in Internet Cafe and try to use this site but same result then I ask incharge about this issue he was not sure is this ban or no but after few talk he give me few suggestion now tomorrow we are going to use TOR hopefully this will works for us on mobile device its also not working.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Congratulations @amishmanish for your 3rd round win today I am feeling bad as I fail to place my pick as site is still not working for me trying with different ways but not going to work hopefully tomorrow will try again as today I lost point now don't want to lost more in remaing rounds any tip about this issue could be appreciated because again and again I am facing site not found.
Maybe the site is blocked from your country. Have you tried using TOR or a VPN connection? Try with a different browser too.

Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Will Maxwel going to boom tonight? KXIP in trouble now; have lost 3 wickets, 140 runs need 76 balls. After a long time, SRH had a good opening partnership. Good to see Bairstaw have come back.
KXIP is being poor each day although they have a good batting line up. They must have reformed their team by changing Maxwell and giving Gayle a chance.
I thought they would do this in Today's match but I don't know why they are still determined to play with the same team. They changed all the Indian members as if it was the fault of Indian players while the reason actually is that all their foreign players have flopped this time. Except Pooran who played well today. I am sure SRH would be pretty high on confidence after today's match after seeing their star batsmen back in action. For KXIP this tournament is more or less over.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
KXIP 126/8 after 15 overs. Pooran is gone after a great knock of 77 and what a spell bowled by Rashid Khan 2wickets in his last over with 0 runs conceded. The match is gone for KXIP .
Will Maxwel going to boom tonight? KXIP in trouble now; have lost 3 wickets, 140 runs need 76 balls. After a long time, SRH had a good opening partnership. Good to see Bairstaw have come back.
KXIP is being poor each day although they have a good batting line up. They must have reformed their team by changing Maxwell and giving Gayle a chance.
Both these teams have good players but i give the edge to SRH because they have Rashid Khan and he is bowling tight line and length and most of the batsman avoid taking chances against him. Maxwell is run out by a direct throw but Nicholas Pooran is still in the crease and he is in great form scoring 28 runs in one over and if he continue like that there is still a chance for them to win.
Pooran is doing very good job as 77 on just 32 balls now requirement is just 76 on 36 balls which is achievable but sadly no other batsman staying on with Pooran for doing this all 6 wickets already down mean now just tail enders are on so lets see how Pooran give his reponse in this situation as he is man to watch right now.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Both these teams have good players but i give the edge to SRH because they have Rashid Khan and he is bowling tight line and length and most of the batsman avoid taking chances against him. Maxwell is run out by a direct throw but Nicholas Pooran is still in the crease and he is in great form scoring 28 runs in one over and if he continue like that there is still a chance for them to win.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If deadly’s choice of team win and he get the margin correct, then both will be at 10 points. But hector will have 6 win and deadly will have 7 wins and both at 10 points. So, under this circumstance deadly wins it. This will be then same scenario as last round where we both were at same points but you had an extra win than mine, so you were awarded.

Yes.. there is a small chance of that happening. We need to wait for another 5 hours or so to know who will be the winner of Round 3. It is very difficult to predict.. However one thing is sure. There will be only one winner. If team A wins, then Hector will be having 11 or 12 points (depending on the margin). On the other hand, if team B wins and deadley gets the margin right, then both him and hector will be left with 10 points each. But the difference is that hector will be having 6 wins and 4 margin points, while deadley will be having 7 wins and 3 margin points. So in that case it is going to be deadley.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, this match is unpredictable. Both the teams have similar strengths and weaknesses. The top-order is very strong for both the teams. KL Rahul/Mayank Agarwal for KXIP and David Warner/Jonny Bairstow for SRH. On the other hand, the bowling is relatively weak. Rashid Khan is the sole bowler who had been consistent for the SRH, while for the KXIP Mohammad Shami takes that particular slot.
legendary
So don't want to jinx Kedar's Mojo otherwise he might come back in the Indian team.
Social media was not easy on Kedar Jadhav, my jaw dropped when he started showing his defensive skills when the run rate was rising and  he was not even trying to knock the ball around and rotate the strike but he was showing solid defense. Many in the social media were calling to present the man of the match award to Kedar Jadhav for single handedly helping KKR to win the match. They should have sent Bravo and i am sure the results would have being different.
Haha social media is brutal and we all are part of it  Tongue

This season players are lucky that stands are empty otherwise imagine Tewatia's first phase of batting and whole stadium booing him..
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
This is going to be an interesting round and winner will be decided only after today match. And interestingly both contenders have different choices for today’s match. So, if deadley gets it right and gets the margin correct then he wins this round else it is hector winning this round. Best luck to both of you.

It is more or less certain that hector will win this round (#3). He is far ahead of the others with 10 points from 8 matches. Deadley is second with just 8 points. None of the others have 8 or more points in this round and only one match is remaining (KXIP vs SRH). Even if Deadley gets 2 points, he won't be able to overtake hector. Anyway... let's see what happens today. Both of them have picked opposing teams for today's match.

If deadly’s choice of team win and he get the margin correct, then both will be at 10 points. But hector will have 6 win and deadly will have 7 wins and both at 10 points. So, under this circumstance deadly wins it.
This will be then same scenario as last round where we both were at same points but you had an extra win than mine, so you were awarded.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
It is more or less certain that hector will win this round (#3). He is far ahead of the others with 10 points from 8 matches.
I didn't notice that. hector and some other have won the same number of matches, 6 out of matches may be. But he had 4 margin points out of that 6 matches. Damn, hector has been so consistent while before this round, he barely had margin points if I'm correct.
Pages:
Jump to: