Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 53. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
RCB has Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers, the players any team would dream
Lol, why would anyone dream such a batting line up combination who have never win an IPL  Grin Kidding. However, RCB with a huge batting line up, could never have a successful tournament. Also, their batsman are not consistent at all. If a player hit one century every 10 matches and hit duck on all the other matches, I doubt he could be called somewhat good batsman. RCB needs player who can play consistently and some changes in their bowling.
I'm going with MI tonight, aalthough it will be a big challenge to win for both teams.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Man this ipl is turning out to be too unpredictable. I thought another astonishing thing would happen as RCB beats DC today but once again RCB proved me wrong. There are 2 matches RCB lost and i placed my bet on RCB in both of them while there are 3 matches they won I placed bet on them in none of those matches. Seems like RCB is a panauti for me.
The matches are too unpredictable and my situation is really worse, i am not able to watch the matches and i am just picking the teams blindly looking at the reviews and predictions and sometimes i am getting lucky but most times i end up picking the loosing side Cheesy.

Congrats all the winners especially Vishnu.Reang winning two rounds and leading the table.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
After RCB opening bowlers getting knock out of the boundary line i was thinking of putting lunch money on RCB due to better odds but then i realized that their most lethal bowler Mh. Siraj is about to come and take the ball....  Grin Grin

Waiting for him to come haha ....

------
Edit

Bhuvi is out from the IPL due to injury.

Edit

Holy cow Siraj...... took a wicket
Hahah you are underestimating Siraj Man. He has bowled pretty nice in domestic bowling and even had some good matches while in SRH. But yes after coming into RCB his performance has been nightmare.
Got 1 point from today's match. I thought about going for DC thrashing win, but then settled on DC Easy. If I had gone with my instincts, then I could have got 2 points. Anyway, no regrets. Tomorrow's match is also going to be a tough one. We have two in-form teams (MI and RR). Middle order is a worry for the Rajasthan Royals, as some of their players such as Robin Uthappa and Riyan Parag seems to be out of form. Rahul Tewatia and Mahipal Lomror had one good innings each, but they are very inconsistent.
Man this ipl is turning out to be too unpredictable. I thought another astonishing thing would happen as RCB beats DC today but once again RCB proved me wrong. There are 2 matches RCB lost and i placed my bet on RCB in both of them while there are 3 matches they won I placed bet on them in none of those matches. Seems like RCB is a panauti for me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Got 1 point from today's match. I thought about going for DC thrashing win, but then settled on DC Easy. If I had gone with my instincts, then I could have got 2 points. Anyway, no regrets. Tomorrow's match is also going to be a tough one. We have two in-form teams (MI and RR). Middle order is a worry for the Rajasthan Royals, as some of their players such as Robin Uthappa and Riyan Parag seems to be out of form. Rahul Tewatia and Mahipal Lomror had one good innings each, but they are very inconsistent.
I am not able to watch any match but can check score card so its look like today RCB was completely outclassed by DC as they have no reply of very good bowling of Rabada which completely destroyed them and give really thrashing win to his team for tomorrow match I am feeling MI can win this match as they are doing better then RR so easy win could be ok for them.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
After RCB opening bowlers getting knock out of the boundary line i was thinking of putting lunch money on RCB due to better odds but then i realized that their most lethal bowler Mh. Siraj is about to come and take the ball....  Grin Grin
RCB has Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers, the players any team would dream and can win any match but they have a weak bowling line up and their fielding is sub par dropping catches. As a captain Virat Kohli never took any major decision for their team in the IPL as they were not able to dominate even when Chris Gayle was with them during his prime days.

Bhuvneshwar Kumar is always injured and i wish we could see him playing an entire tournament.
Very disappointed with the lack of sportsman spirit shown during today's match. Navdeep Saini bowled a 143 kmph beamer at Marcus Stoinis, which hit Stoinis's arm. Stoinis required medical attention, but narrowly escaped any major injury. But despite all this, Saini refused to apologize. I have seen bowlers apologizing to the batsmen for beamers, even if the ball avoids contact with the body. Here, Stoinis was hurt and yet Saini behaved as if he did nothing wrong. Incidents such as this one may be ignored by most of the fans. But for me, this is not something that can be hidden under the carpet.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540

Waiting for him to come haha ....

------
Edit

Edit

Holy cow Siraj...... took a wicket
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Prithvi Shaw is on fire! Back to back boundaries and seems to be very confident tonight. So far DC is showing some good performance overall. If they can score 180+ which is very possible, I doubt RCB would chase it DC bowling is one of the best in this season.
Sad to see that Amit Mishra is out of the IPL.
It was felt yesterday way Chennai openers played and a unbeaten stand to win match by 10 wickets makes it say all. What a comeback by Chennai which were in the bottom of table made a comeback by winning match by 10 wickets. Luckily picked Chennai and got 1 point.

For today's match a lot of them picking RCB and bad news for Delhi - Amit Mishra is ruled out of IPL due to finger injury.

The credit for yesterday's victory solely belongs to Watson and du Plessis. Their bowling was weak, and if the openers had failed, then they would have probably lost the game. The issue here is that CSK can't expect their opening pair to rescue them every time. The bowlers, as well as the middle and lower order batsmen needs to contribute. And they need to seriously consider requesting Suresh Raina to rejoin the squad.
They did mess up indeed. The big blow was Bhuvi's injury recently who is their primary pace bowler. He probably could have brought the target down by 20-30 runs.

Krunal Pandya destroyed Kaul at the end. I was surprised to see Kaul in the squad since I hate his bowling. In the CSK vs KXIP match, I bet on CSK and loved the outcome. Punjab is back to its losing ways.

Bowling is the weakest department for Sunrisers Hyderabad. Apart from Rashid Khan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, none of their bowlers have been consistent. Thangarasu Natarajan bowled well in the last match, but he is inexperienced. All their other bowlers, including Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma and Abdul Samad were terribly expensive. And to make matters worse, Bhuvneshwar Kumar is injured.

It was felt yesterday way Chennai openers played and a unbeaten stand to win match by 10 wickets makes it say all. What a comeback by Chennai which were in the bottom of table made a comeback by winning match by 10 wickets. Luckily picked Chennai and got 1 point.

For today's match a lot of them picking RCB and bad news for Delhi - Amit Mishra is ruled out of IPL due to finger injury.

Who would have expected before the IPL that this RCB team would top the table this time. Haha. Jokes apart even though news of Amit Mishra's injury is sad but I don't really think DC would be much affected by this. They already have Ravi Ashwin in their side and now replacement Axar patel can bowl some good spin deliveries too. Delhi capitals have a decent bowling line up. But RCB the way they are playing so far in this IPL except the department of death bowling everything has been so good for them. So chances are that they would clinch another victory here especially if they are bowling first.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
They did mess up indeed. The big blow was Bhuvi's injury recently who is their primary pace bowler. He probably could have brought the target down by 20-30 runs.

Krunal Pandya destroyed Kaul at the end. I was surprised to see Kaul in the squad since I hate his bowling. In the CSK vs KXIP match, I bet on CSK and loved the outcome. Punjab is back to its losing ways.

Bowling is the weakest department for Sunrisers Hyderabad. Apart from Rashid Khan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, none of their bowlers have been consistent. Thangarasu Natarajan bowled well in the last match, but he is inexperienced. All their other bowlers, including Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma and Abdul Samad were terribly expensive. And to make matters worse, Bhuvneshwar Kumar is injured.

legendary

I feel that in last game their batting performance let them down, not bowling. They almost restricted the MI at 188 runs if you don't count blinder from the Kunal Pandaya in last 4 balls of the inning. He end up hitting 20 runs in the final 20th over.

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
They messed up royally today, was not expecting such batting show from the SRH. They literally gave up, last 12 balls and they managed to get only 12 runs. it tells the complete story. 

Bowlers won the battle here, both teams showed a character in the bowling department.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
I was disappointed with CSKs performance against SRH but looks like CSK would win the match today after 3 consecutive loses Smiley Both Faf and Watson look strong and solid. Will they have thrashing win?
I picked Chennai to have narrow win but it's certainly going to be an easy win I think as CSK won't be able to win with 19+ ball remaining. As far as I know, the lower one will be taken for margin. CSK will have enough wickets in hand but there will no huge balls in hands.

When I was sick the last 2 days, I have got 2 points from default picks  Grin So I have got 3 out of 8 points from default picks. Looks like I have made a good use of default picks.
Just saying- you can only have 5 default picks I guess.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
I was disappointed with CSKs performance against SRH but looks like CSK would win the match today after 3 consecutive loses Smiley Both Faf and Watson look strong and solid. Will they have thrashing win?
When I was sick the last 2 days, I have got 2 points from default picks  Grin So I have got 3 out of 8 points from default picks. Looks like I have made a good use of default picks.
You forgetting Natrajan? Only fast bowler in this season perfecting his Yorkers ( 21 so far). It's first game for Sidharth so willing to cut him some slack.

Overall SRH bowlers did fairly good job, last 4 balls messed it up the momentum but 208 still chasable at this venue.

Yup. Natarajan did a pretty good job today. Having an economy rate of 7.25 runs per over at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium is phenomenal. I think I saw him bowling a few times for the Kovai Kings in the TNPL last year. He was pretty ordinary in his first game in this IPL, but then he bounced back quite well.

Pandey got out two overs back. SRH are on track, with Warner and Williamson at crease. Priyam Garg had a good outing in the last match and he'll be their no.5. Then we have Abhishek Sharma and Abdul Samad. Now it's SRH's game to lose.
Natrajan is really bowling even better yorkers than Jasprit Bumrah. Moreover while every bowler is struggling with an old wet ball he has been pretty comfortable with it. Another person doing good death bowling is Nortje from DC. These two bowlers so far are the best death bowlers of this IPL. They need to replace Abhishek Sharma with someone who is in form.. But I think they don't have options with them.
~snip~
 Now it's SRH's game to lose.
They messed up royally today, was not expecting such batting show from the SRH. They literally gave up, last 12 balls and they managed to get only 12 runs. it tells the complete story. 

Bowlers won the battle here, both teams showed a character in the bowling department.

------
Punjab vs Chennai

Thakur's over could be game changing (less 10-15 run chase), he brought back his team in game by taking wickets of 2 set batsmen in 2 consecutive deliveries.
All eyes on KXIP bowlers now. They are playing with an extra foreign pace bowler in form of Chris Jordan. Let's see if this could help their bowling lineup.
legendary
~snip~
 Now it's SRH's game to lose.

------
Punjab vs Chennai

Thakur's over could be game changing (less 10-15 run chase), he brought back his team in game by taking wickets of 2 set batsmen in 2 consecutive deliveries.
You forgetting Natrajan? Only fast bowler in this season perfecting his Yorkers ( 21 so far). It's first game for Sidharth so willing to cut him some slack.

Overall SRH bowlers did fairly good job, last 4 balls messed it up the momentum but 208 still chasable at this venue.

Yup. Natarajan did a pretty good job today. Having an economy rate of 7.25 runs per over at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium is phenomenal. I think I saw him bowling a few times for the Kovai Kings in the TNPL last year. He was pretty ordinary in his first game in this IPL, but then he bounced back quite well.

Pandey got out two overs back. SRH are on track, with Warner and Williamson at crease. Priyam Garg had a good outing in the last match and he'll be their no.5. Then we have Abhishek Sharma and Abdul Samad. Now it's SRH's game to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: