Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 54. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 851

Overall SRH bowlers did fairly good job, last 4 balls messed it up the momentum but 208 still chasable at this venue.
Yeah exactly. In case of others bowling attack in this season, MI would have much bigger score in this ground. Even with missing Buvi, this score is quite good against such a batting line up. If Buvi was there, probably 200 would be the maximum.
Nevertheless, the score would be easy to chase in case it was not SRH although I still think SRH have a chance there.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
MI vs SRH match is at Sharjah so everyone could count on another high scoring game, Its going to be very interesting match. Good batting line-up (MI) against the Good Bowling (SRH)

Apart from Rashid Khan, none of the other SRH bowlers were exceptional so far. When they are forced to include ordinary players such as Sandeep Sharma  and Siddarth Kaul, you know that their bowling attack is going to be wobbly. SRH batting on the other hand looks more solid, with players such as David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson and Manish Pandey constituting the top order.
You forgetting Natrajan? Only fast bowler in this season perfecting his Yorkers ( 21 so far). It's first game for Sidharth so willing to cut him some slack.

Overall SRH bowlers did fairly good job, last 4 balls messed it up the momentum but 208 still chasable at this venue.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
MI vs SRH match is at Sharjah so everyone could count on another high scoring game, Its going to be very interesting match. Good batting line-up (MI) against the Good Bowling (SRH)

Apart from Rashid Khan, none of the other SRH bowlers were exceptional so far. When they are forced to include ordinary players such as Sandeep Sharma  and Siddarth Kaul, you know that their bowling attack is going to be wobbly. SRH batting on the other hand looks more solid, with players such as David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson and Manish Pandey constituting the top order.
legendary
~snip~

Haha I saved you bro and hoping that you made some points of that game. Today, as well we have 2 matches. I am yet to open the points table for this round and sitting on the duck currently Sad
Having some good high scoring matches this days and good to see some individual performances as well.
Yeah you did lol, got 2 points against the RR Cheesy

Hard to watch 2 games on the same day. Guess 2 games are fixed for weekends only, if not then i might miss every_day_game, no matter what.

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I am betting frequently, roller coaster ride so losing some and winning some.
Did you have any stake in this match?
No, i didn't.

Was running errands all day long and i had no idea that we had 2 games today (Day-Eve), noticed @glowing10 post in the T-20 thread at the right time and picked the option 15mins before the game kick in.

Haha I saved you bro and hoping that you made some points of that game. Today, as well we have 2 matches. I am yet to open the points table for this round and sitting on the duck currently Sad
Having some good high scoring matches this days and good to see some individual performances as well.

legendary
Is there any chance that KKR could change their captain in between the season or may be next season lol? They could do much better if Eoin Morgan leading the team instead of Dinesh Karthik. Karthik could focus on his lower order finisher role similar to the Nidahas trophy. His form as batsman going down lately and he's not as charismatic captain in comparison of Morgan.

--
Ben Stokes set to join Rajasthan Royals for IPL 2020
Big boost for RR, Stokes will join them soon after completing mandatory 6 days quarantine. Smith-Butler-Stokes-Archer 4 solid overseas players. Tom curran is going to sit out real soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Not a bad day for me. I was able to collect 1 point from two matches. In the DC match I did not think that KKR will lower their defeat even under 39 runs but they were able to lower it to 18 runs! I missed the margin point.
And at one point, it seem KKR will win the match when Tripathi and Morgan was hitting sixes at a row. But Nortje turned the match. He was brilliant yesterday. Anyway, I got 1 point. Royse777 bro, you are doing very good lately.

Tomorrow we have MI vs SRH and KXIP vs CSK. Who is going for SRH and CSK? CSK are not in good shape SRH seems a different team since Kane is in the XI.
It's true that SRH is looking better now but I don't think they can't win against MI. MI is in good form with a balanced team.
On the other hand, Rahul and Mayank is in good form and leading the top scoring list at the moment while CSK is strugling with their batting. I will go with MI and KXIP.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Not a bad day for me. I was able to collect 1 point from two matches. In the DC match I did not think that KKR will lower their defeat even under 39 runs but they were able to lower it to 18 runs! I missed the margin point.

Tomorrow we have MI vs SRH and KXIP vs CSK. Who is going for SRH and CSK? CSK are not in good shape SRH seems a different team since Kane is in the XI.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Congrats to the winners, had a bad day today. In the first match i picked RR to win the match simply because the climate is really harsh for a fielding team in the start of a match and the match started at 2 PM in UAE and i very well know the climate and i will not play during that time, i played in these pitches for club teams and other artificial turfs around UAE and i know the pitches very well. As a bowler you never bowl full length or short pitch and as a batsman you need to be well versed to play shots on your front foot and if anyone is playing fantasy player make sure you understand the strength of the players while picking them.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
But in the 4th ball, he got the most important KKR batsman out ('Dre Russell).
I think Subman Gill and Nitish Rana are the only player who could chase this huge target. Andre Rusell can't be that important player at all; he is yet to get a good innings this season. KKR always makes a mistake of starting the innings with Narine, which made them 1 wicket down all the time while getting no benefit from it.
I doubt they could chase this target from current situation. If Nitish Rana can do some Tewatia performance, only then KKR can win  Cheesy
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
When Sreyas Iyer asked Kagiso Rabada to bowl the 10th over, I though that it will turn out to be a gigantic blunder. Rabada always do better in the depth overs. But in the 4th ball, he got the most important KKR batsman out ('Dre Russell). Nitish Rana is still there, but Dinesh Karthik and Eoin Morgan needs to make sure that the required run rate doesn't climb above 13-14 runs per over.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I had RCB but after the toss I thought to go with RR and that was a mistake LOL. Lost easy 1 point I guess :-D

Kohli seemed very relaxed and happy in the ground.
Damn. I bet on RCB and expected them to play well thanks to their spinners(Chahal, Sundar etc) and they didn't disappoint me. What disappointed me was the fact that I lost a margin point thanks to a single ball in the final over of RCB's innings.

Was running errands all day long and i had no idea that we had 2 games today (Day-Eve), noticed @glowing10 post in the T-20 thread at the right time and picked the option 15mins before the game kick in.
I luckily checked the schedule couple of days back. It seems every weekend from now on will host 2 back to back matches to speed things up.
legendary
No, i didn't.

legendary
I had RCB but after the toss I thought to go with RR and that was a mistake LOL. Lost easy 1 point I guess :-D

Kohli seemed very relaxed and happy in the ground.

legendary
PS : stop worrying about points Tongue
Who worries about it. When I make a pick I leave it to my luck and enjoy the match. So far I have made my all picks blindly except todays one. But it seems when I put my heart and soul in a pick then the team starts falling :-P

PS: The matches are to unpredictable that I have not gambled in this IPL yet LOL

PPS: Wait I think I did once and lost that :-D

@little mouse keep getting worry about points  Tongue

----
RR about to touch competitive score. One more youngster stepped up for RR Mahipal Lomror and now Tewatia doing some finishing touch.

---
2 sixes back to back and 3 balls to go..
legendary
We request none pool participants not to make any post here. Please the main topic where local rules written in red font. Thanks for your co-operation.

Who worries about it. When I make a pick I leave it to my luck and enjoy the match. So far I have made my all picks blindly except todays one. But it seems when I put my heart and soul in a pick then the team starts falling :-P

PS: The matches are to unpredictable that I have not gambled in this IPL yet LOL

PPS: Wait I think I did once and lost that :-D
legendary
Abhishek Sharma and Priyam Garg can bat  Grin So good to see these young guys stepping up when all big guns are sitting at the dugout.

Already 70 runs partnership on just 39 balls
That was an incredible performance at the end from both the guys. I was almost sure SRH will have a total of around 140 which could be easily chased by CSK but thanks to Priyam Garg. I was hating him when because of him Williamson got out (not exactly his mistake though).
Now CSK is in trouble. I have picked SRH to have a narrow win but it seems they will have it easy or thrashing tonight. If SRH win and I get the margin, I will be catching Vishnu I think  Cheesy
Edit- Will be 1 point less if I get margin  Undecided
This edition turning out to be very good for young blood, almost everyone doing their bit for their respective teams.

It would be early to call easy or thrashing win for SR, we never know what could happen in the last 5 overs. Dhoni still batting and Jadeja, Bravo, Sam Curran know how to swing.

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Maxwell was one of the best players in T20 format. I was very optimistic about him. But he has disappointed everyone. We expect better performance from him. He has scored just 11 runs from 18 balls. Every single ball is important in T20 match. We don't expect such a performance from him.
This could be the result of his mental illness which is why we shouldn't be too hard on him even though he recovered. It reminds me of Yuvraj and how his form went down the drain after he recovered from Cancer.

I was hating him when because of him Williamson got out (not exactly his mistake though).
Now CSK is in trouble. I have picked SRH to have a narrow win but it seems they will have it easy or thrashing tonight.
It was completely Williamson's fault. I bet on SRH and I was stunned to see Abhishek and Garg step up. Also, the match isn't over until MSD gets dismissed. He is the crucial wicket.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Abhishek Sharma and Priyam Garg can bat  Grin So good to see these young guys stepping up when all big guns are sitting at the dugout.

That was an incredible performance at the end from both the guys. I was almost sure SRH will have a total of around 140 which could be easily chased by CSK but thanks to Priyam Garg. I was hating him when because of him Williamson got out (not exactly his mistake though).
Now CSK is in trouble. I have picked SRH to have a narrow win but it seems they will have it easy or thrashing tonight. If SRH win and I get the margin, I will be catching Vishnu I think  Cheesy
Edit- Will be 1 point less if I get margin  Undecided
legendary
Abhishek Sharma and Priyam Garg can bat  Grin So good to see these young guys stepping up when all big guns are sitting at the dugout.

Pages:
Jump to: