Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 51. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
So don't want to jinx Kedar's Mojo otherwise he might come back in the Indian team.
Social media was not easy on Kedar Jadhav, my jaw dropped when he started showing his defensive skills when the run rate was rising and  he was not even trying to knock the ball around and rotate the strike but he was showing solid defense. Many in the social media were calling to present the man of the match award to Kedar Jadhav for single handedly helping KKR to win the match. They should have sent Bravo and i am sure the results would have being different.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
This is going to be an interesting round and winner will be decided only after today match. And interestingly both contenders have different choices for today’s match. So, if deadley gets it right and gets the margin correct then he wins this round else it is hector winning this round. Best luck to both of you.

It is more or less certain that hector will win this round (#3). He is far ahead of the others with 10 points from 8 matches. Deadley is second with just 8 points. None of the others have 8 or more points in this round and only one match is remaining (KXIP vs SRH). Even if Deadley gets 2 points, he won't be able to overtake hector. Anyway... let's see what happens today. Both of them have picked opposing teams for today's match.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
So Dhoni keeping Kedar Jadav in the team so that everyone can blame Kedar and forget about Dhoni's inning?  Grin Tongue

Kedar Jadhav is someone who seems to enjoy support among the powerful circles. Despite his age and repeated poor performances, somehow he finds a slot in the playing XI (for both the CSK and the national team). That said, it is Suresh Raina's absence which is doing the most damage to the CSK middle order. Even if they want to replace Kedar, only available options are Murali Vijay and Ruturaj Gaikwad.
He's not coming back in the international team anymore, that's my observation.

But don't want to shit on him much either, i did same with the Tewatia and Mohammed Siraj and look what they did Grin

So don't want to jinx Kedar's Mojo otherwise he might come back in the Indian team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
This is going to be an interesting round and winner will be decided only after today match. And interestingly both contenders have different choices for today’s match. So, if deadley gets it right and gets the margin correct then he wins this round else it is hector winning this round. Best luck to both of you.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
So Dhoni keeping Kedar Jadav in the team so that everyone can blame Kedar and forget about Dhoni's inning?  Grin Tongue

Kedar Jadhav is someone who seems to enjoy support among the powerful circles. Despite his age and repeated poor performances, somehow he finds a slot in the playing XI (for both the CSK and the national team). That said, it is Suresh Raina's absence which is doing the most damage to the CSK middle order. Even if they want to replace Kedar, only available options are Murali Vijay and Ruturaj Gaikwad.
That is true. For CSK I would say it's fine because you want an experienced player in your side who can bat during tough times so even if he isn't a big hitter it doesn't matters much. But yes for playing XI of national team he is favoured too much. But I think even that would now become a thing of past as it was prevalent primarily due to the CSK quota in the Indian team.

Yes Suresh Raina has always been the most important anchor of CSK he has always batted well in middle order. I was surprised when management said that they will be unaffected by Suresh Raina going back. Somehow they were merely justifying their ego and nothing else. CSK's middle order needs someone who can sometimes provide a slow innings to prevent quick fall of wickets and sometimes be aggressive enough to chase big targets and Raina did this very well.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Any one else have issue with superbru.com today I am trying to open but every time I am having this issue nothing else happening

You are not alone, its not working for me as well. doing okay via ph tho.

-----
So Dhoni keeping Kedar Jadav in the team so that everyone can blame Kedar and forget about Dhoni's inning?  Grin Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
@akram143, please read the local rules. I have reported your posts to be deleted.

One more point for me but the sad part is that I had "comfortable" win for KKR but then I changed it to "easy" win and lost the margin point :-(
7 points in the round so far is not bad for me but if I could have couple margin points then I would have a chance with hector (amishmanish). dealey has a chance to steal the round winner prize from hector if in the last match deadly has a margin point and hector could not manage any point.

Good luck you two :-D

Actually I am happy with so many win, otherwise I am not good on pre match and for me I put comfortable margin in every match, so it doesn't matter to me. I am here just for fun, so don't care if I win or not.

My forte is inplay betting and picking side in crucial moments.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Well this round is turning out to be a nightmare for me. Was today's match fixed or what? I saw 90 in first 10 overs by CSK and then went for a short nap thinking that today I would win both the game point and the margin point. I woke up and CSK needed 24 runs of 6 balls with none other than the most aggressive player in CSK on Strike Mr. Kedar Jadhav on strike. He pretty nicely played the first ball I applauded because I thought that foolish man had taken a single and given strike to Jadeja but then I saw he didn't run?? Why on the Earth would he do that?? From where has he got this type of Confidence? There was definitely a run on that ball even if he had been run out because there was DJ Bravo who was next? Why in CSK everyone is trying to play selfish cricket this time? This was a pretty easy win for CSK initially even if KKR made a comeback I saw 31 in last 11 balls was still achievable if you have DJ Bravo still in dug out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
Atlast got two win in last two matches but unfortunately didn't get the margin point. Was busy with the work so couldn't play this round with gull concentration. Hoping to get a good result in next round. Good luck to the round toppers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Any one else have issue with superbru.com today I am trying to open but every time I am having this issue nothing else happening

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
@akram143, please read the local rules. I have reported your posts to be deleted.

One more point for me but the sad part is that I had "comfortable" win for KKR but then I changed it to "easy" win and lost the margin point :-(
7 points in the round so far is not bad for me but if I could have couple margin points then I would have a chance with hector (amishmanish). dealey has a chance to steal the round winner prize from hector if in the last match deadly has a margin point and hector could not manage any point.

Good luck you two :-D
Kolkata wasn't able to score at death overs. Have you seen they had 93 runs from the first 10 overs? And only 74 runs in the last 10? Kolkata's management doing a very poor job. They are not giving Morgan enough time to play. How come they sent Narine at 4? Score could have been better.
This should be an easy chase unless anything goes wrong. CSK seems to come back again.

After first Ten overs I was sure KKR will manage 190 to 200 runs but they done very bad job in death overs which is going to cost them in this match and now with this win CSK is going back in business sending Narain first is really poor decsion by management in next matches they surely think about this if they want to stay in this IPL for play off's.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Kolkata wasn't able to score at death overs. Have you seen they had 93 runs from the first 10 overs? And only 74 runs in the last 10? Kolkata's management doing a very poor job. They are not giving Morgan enough time to play. How come they sent Narine at 4? Score could have been better.
This should be an easy chase unless anything goes wrong. CSK seems to come back again.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The catch by Pollard was not really a good one in my opinion. Pollard had enough time to go back and make the catch easy. Instead he didn't go back which made the catch a little bit harder for him.
How was that catch not a good one? It was amazing. Watching it in slow motion took the breath away of both the commentators and me. The way he juggled the ball and still caught it was impressive. Amazing indeed.

Karn came in the place of Chawla so bit more depth in the batting and also 6 bowling options for Dhoni again.
Karn did a good job. Tripathi literally scored 70% of the score by himself. The rest of the team was mostly pathetic, but I still feel that 167 is a decent total.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
~In the CSK vs KKR match, I bet on KKR since CSK is is still very inconsistent currently while KKR have been consistently playing well so far.
I was confused on picking the team but then i went with CSK, KKR started well but they fell short in the end as they were supposed to score above 180 runs and CSK pulled back perfectly and it is a score they can chase. The fielding was better and Bravo coming into the team is making a big difference and so is the reason they were able to pick up all their wickets.

Go CSK Wink.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
And Raina is also may not ale to play as before due to the lack of practice in this year.
I doubt he would perform good anymore. He is outside of cricket for a long time now, not so fit as he was back in the day. Well Chennai now has balanced themselves. They may not be champion in this season but they will be in top 4 for sure.
I have picked CSK but seems like most of topper has gone with KKR tonight.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
The game changing moment in the RR vs MI match was the insane catch by Pollard which led to Buttler getting out who was pretty much set for a century.
Not true really, run rate was so high that it was almost impossible to chase from that situation. However, if Butler could play till the end, may be it was possible. The catch by Pollard was not really a good one in my opinion. Pollard had enough time to go back and make the catch easy. Instead he didn't go back which made the catch a little bit harder for him.
In the CSK vs KKR match, I bet on KKR since CSK is is still very inconsistent currently while KKR have been consistently playing well so far.

Same here. CSK's last victory was a fluke and I don't expect them to repeat it today. Individual performances by Du Plessis and Watson was responsible for their victory against the KXIP. Apart from these two, the other batsmen look out of form. It is still not too late to include Suresh Raina to the squad. N Srinivasan needs to lower his ego and allow Raina to rejoin the CSK squad.
Rajastan Royals batting is disappointing, i did not expect them to win but i expected it to be a close match but another one sided loss by Rajasthan Royals.

Tomorrow will see whether CSK to perform and be consistent and perform like they did in the last match.
The game changing moment in the RR vs MI match was the insane catch by Pollard which led to Buttler getting out who was pretty much set for a century. Their excellent fielding this season is what makes MI so strong when compared to other teams.

In the CSK vs KKR match, I bet on KKR since CSK is is still very inconsistent currently while KKR have been consistently playing well so far.
In current Situation KKR is much better then CSK but still this could be very interesting match as CSK trying hard for fighting back in IPL but I am feeling KKR can win this match as they are in good shape instead of CSK which is really unpredictable side for this season.
Pages:
Jump to: