Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 58. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
One amazing match followed by an equally amazing one today. I felt so sad seeing Kishan get out like that. Rahul Tewatia was almost overshadowed by Kishan's monumental effort today.

The super over was even more tragic. Bumrah has been out of form for sometime now which is why I felt he was the wrong choice. RCB lucked out.

One of the best parts of the recent matches is the excellent commentary. Felt great to see the commentators losing their minds over these insane chases.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Bloody hell what's going on in this season, every game is turning out to be a thriller. Definitely not suited for weak heart Grin Its shame that we are having top class cricket and stands are empty.

I think we could easily get a new T20I India team of Youngsters after this IPL. Mayank, Sanju, Prithvi, Tewatia, Bishnoi, Shivam dube, Kishan, Gill. It's such a feast to watch all these players playing.
Indeed, Good to see these young guys stepping up. Mayank and Sanju are making strong case for themselves, although Sanju still need 3-4 more innings and i hope he gets shitload amount of runs against RCB (Virat). It seems to me that Sikhar Dhawan, Vijay Shankar, Dinesh Kartik, Jadav are about to retire soon in the limited over cricket.  Grin

Edit
Virat did take one good decision today - Keeping Umesh and Siraj out of the team- They both belongs to Dinda's Club as far as T-20 cricket is concern. Grin
Haha the members of Dinda club are increasing each day. LoL. I think atleast for UAE we need to change the membership criteria of Dinda Club because even Bumrah went for 42 runs today. Siraj was actually a bowler from whom there were a lot of expectations but I think t20 cricket has made him look like a pretty bad bowler. He has good seam position and line length but no special deliveries in the armory which are required in t20 cricket if you have to bowl at death. He hasn't got a good captain who has used him effectively. Talking about Umesh Yadav. Lol he is sort of a permanent member of Dinda Club.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Bloody hell what's going on in this season, every game is turning out to be a thriller. Definitely not suited for weak heart Grin Its shame that we are having top class cricket and stands are empty.

I think we could easily get a new T20I India team of Youngsters after this IPL. Mayank, Sanju, Prithvi, Tewatia, Bishnoi, Shivam dube, Kishan, Gill. It's such a feast to watch all these players playing.
Indeed, Good to see these young guys stepping up. Mayank and Sanju are making strong case for themselves, although Sanju still need 3-4 more innings and i hope he gets shitload amount of runs against RCB (Virat). It seems to me that Sikhar Dhawan, Vijay Shankar, Dinesh Kartik, Jadav are about to retire soon in the limited over cricket.  Grin

Edit
Virat did take one good decision today - Keeping Umesh and Siraj out of the team- They both belongs to Dinda's Club as far as T-20 cricket is concern. Grin
WTF just happened out there? I stopped watching the match (in my laptop using Hotstar) when Hardik Pandya got out. Then the Mumbai Indians needed 124 runs from 8.4 overs. It looked like impossible. I got a call from the office and had to do some coding. I closed the Hotstar window and started debugging the code. It took around 1 hour. And when I finished, I just checked the score. I couldn't believe my eyes. Ishan Kishan and Pollard almost managed to do what Tewatia did yesterday.
Haha Man If MI would have won today I would have been 100% sure that you are someway in contact with Jay Shah Grin Grin I think this year's IPL has so far been the most unpredictable IPL. Any team is beating anytime and more importantly, no target looks unachievable. I remember until last year it was only KKR who could do this feat with help of Russel but this time almost any team is pulling off 70-80 in those last 4 overs. Now those two defeats of CSK makes CSK look like a pretty average team. I think what I said earlier is completely true, the team which finds the best bowler to bowl in death will be the team taking away IPL this time. Every team has great batsmen and are raining sixes in last overs now it's about the team which finds the best death bowler who can bowl the best with a wet Ball.
Very sad moment for Ishan Kishan. He was not in a position to confirm his century by taking 1 run. Infact, he is ine of the most unlucky player. Remember his run out from Gujrat Lions? If I'm correct, he played 9 matches for Gujrat and got run out in 5/6 matches.
Wrong ddecision by Rohit in Super Over. Pollard was weak against seam bowler from the begining. There's no point sending him in Super Over. Can Bumrah restrict the chase? I doubt.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
WTF just happened out there? I stopped watching the match (in my laptop using Hotstar) when Hardik Pandya got out. Then the Mumbai Indians needed 124 runs from 8.4 overs. It looked like impossible. I got a call from the office and had to do some coding. I closed the Hotstar window and started debugging the code. It took around 1 hour. And when I finished, I just checked the score. I couldn't believe my eyes. Ishan Kishan and Pollard almost managed to do what Tewatia did yesterday.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Very sad moment for Ishan Kishan. He was not in a position to confirm his century by taking 1 run. Infact, he is ine of the most unlucky player. Remember his run out from Gujrat Lions? If I'm correct, he played 9 matches for Gujrat and got run out in 5/6 matches.
Wrong ddecision by Rohit in Super Over. Pollard was weak against seam bowler from the begining. There's no point sending him in Super Over. Can Bumrah restrict the chase? I doubt.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Bad fielding from MI. Finch got saved two times at least. It would a wicket of course if not missed. Now, he is having good hits. Anyway, it's great to see that Ishan Kishan is olaying tonight replacing Saurob Tiwary.
First time watching Ishan Kishan playing and it is a good replacement as he took Mumbai from a dead and dusted situation to a tie and the way in which he was clearing the boundaries were effortless. Back to back great chases and Kohli should kick himself as he is not having the quality as a skipper when he is playing the IPL.

All the players who are playing really well in this IPL are wicket keepers, Sanju Samson, KL Rahul and today Ishan Kishan, they are all playing for a spot in the national team Cheesy.

Bad fielding from MI. Finch got saved two times at least. It would a wicket of course if not missed. Now, he is having good hits. Anyway, it's great to see that Ishan Kishan is olaying tonight replacing Saurob Tiwary.
@Jsraw, I have to appreciate Mayank and Samson of course but later, Tewatia and Archer came up with a totally U Turn performance which seems totally different to me, may be it's only me.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Bhai, you are being too hard on them, you are neglecting Mayank's ton, Samson's inning. Mayank and Pooran's excellent fielding efforts and the important one Rahul Tewatia's blinder.

For Tewatia i would say it was one of the best individual comeback in the T-20 cricket history. Imagine management promoting you as a hitter but you missing out every single ball while chasing mammoth target, millions of million people cursing you and praying for you to get out. Opposition fielder literally making fun out of you and your own team mate (Samson) refuse to give you strike by saying no to easy single, its embarrassing at all level.

As you posted earlier, Tewatia went from zero to hero in a space of around 10 minutes. Actually it was Samson and Smith who laid the foundation for the successful run chase by the Rajasthan Royals. But in the end, no one was talking about them. Tewatia just overshadowed everyone else. And with such a strong batting lineup, it is difficult to believe that the KXIP has lost two out of their three matches so far.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Should I say what a match it was or should I say what a pre planned win! This match seems to be clearly a fixed match if you have close look on the match. Anyway, it's great that I got 1 point tonight while I have given up the hope of getting point at all.
Vishnu is rocked.
Bhai, you are being too hard on them, you are neglecting Mayank's ton, Samson's inning. Mayank and Pooran's excellent fielding efforts and the important one Rahul Tewatia's blinder.

For Tewatia i would say it was one of the best individual comeback in the T-20 cricket history. Imagine management promoting you as a hitter but you missing out every single ball while chasing mammoth target, millions of million people cursing you and praying for you to get out. Opposition fielder literally making fun out of you and your own team mate (Samson) refuse to give you strike by saying no to easy single, its embarrassing at all level.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
IPL is way too unpredictable. Biggest highlights for me were the insane Pooran save(The best save I have ever seen in Cricket), Rahul destroying Cottrell(This was the perfect time for Cottrell to do his signature salute stance) and Samson going beast mode.

Who would have expected RR to chase down a mammoth total like 223 with 3 freaking balls to spare? The commentators themselves lost it.

Entertainment wise, IPL is King. Betting wise, IPL can screw you in all the wrong ways.

Mayank would feel sad that his century dint helped the team to win the match. Tewatia would remember this knock for a long while because he just changed the game from poor start to the great finish. What a knock again by Sanju Samson in consecutive matches hitting half century and his brilliance batting continues to dominate. It was a superb match yesterday and in the end Archer two sixes sealed the match for RR.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
What a great knock it was!!
I was thinking that I will get a narrow win for KXIP and my point will be 8 while vishnu will be remaining with 9 points but now  Sad Whom are you guys picking tonight? I may pick MI bht still confused as the other side is full of batsman  Cheesy
IPL is way too unpredictable. Biggest highlights for me were the insane Pooran save(The best save I have ever seen in Cricket), Rahul destroying Cottrell(This was the perfect time for Cottrell to do his signature salute stance) and Samson going beast mode.
Is there any player in RR named Rahul, if not Rahul and Cottrel are in the same team, a new player which i never heard before named Tewatia stuck five sixes against Cottrell and with his performance i luckily got my second prediction right.

Edit: got it Rahul Tewatia.

Who would have expected RR to chase down a mammoth total like 223 with 3 freaking balls to spare? The commentators themselves lost it.

Entertainment wise, IPL is King. Betting wise, IPL can screw you in all the wrong ways.
I think the stadium is the difference, looks like it is a small ground than the rest of the grounds and hence the chasing might be easier, RR does have a really good combination of players, these two teams could defeat CSK, RCB easily.
After today's match it looks like these two teams are definitely the top contenders of IPL this year even though it's too early into the tournament but RR and KXIP have played all their matches pretty nicely. KXIP just have to find a new death bowler atleast after today's match while RR too have to work a bit upon their spinners part. I am just thinking how formidable this RR team would become once Ben Stokes join this team. You will have a full time batsmen and a full time bowler who is in top form. The lower order with the likes of Tewatia+Stokes would become nightmare for bowlers and don't forget the unpredictable Jofra. Lol This is going to be a great tournament.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Is there any player in RR named Rahul, if not Rahul and Cottrel are in the same team, a new player which i never heard before named Tewatia stuck five sixes against Cottrell and with his performance i luckily got my second prediction right.

Edit: got it Rahul Tewatia.

I think the stadium is the difference, looks like it is a small ground than the rest of the grounds and hence the chasing might be easier, RR does have a really good combination of players, these two teams could defeat CSK, RCB easily.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Damn another loss  Lips sealed Earlier Sanju rejected a single fearing that Tewatia would be on strike and might ruin the match for RR. But things changed when Cottrell came to bowl and RR made history by chasing the most runs in IPL because of Tewatia. Honestly, I didn't expect RR to win and that things would go south in the last 3 overs.

JS is right, Vishnu is the one fixing the matches  Tongue I even lost a live bet because of this  Cry
~snip~
-----
SRH's middle order sleeping today.
You are right because I just check score card on espncric and feeling something very bad happen with them as they lost only 4 wickets and runs 142 its not giving any positive note about their abilities they have to think about this in coming matches if they want to do some good as again RCB and CSK going down and Punjab Delhi and KKR have fair chance to advance even we are in very early stages of this IPL season.
I think SRH have always had problem with their middle order. They have quality players in the middle order but none of them is a big striker. So the team depends highly on Warner and Bairstow. This is the reason why they need someone like Williamson in the side instead of someone like Mohammad Nabi. In every IPL we have seen that SRH performs only if David Warner plays a big knock. I think some of the underdog is going to take the IPL this time.

IMO Rashid - Nabi duo provides good bowling options to SRH plus Rashid knows how to swing bats and Nabi is equally impressive with the bat, he could play finisher role for his team, add bhuvi and you got 3 solid bowlers. Khaleel is okay bowler but sometimes he fails miserably even against the tailender so he's not reliable as compare to others.

I would argue that they should promote Saha at the top order, he bats fairly okay as opener during the powerplay (Similar to Parthiv Patel) other than that he's pretty useless batter (not as Murli Vijay tho). In this scenario Bairstow could sit out and Kane Willimson could fit in the middle order.  
Could be an option but you desparately need a big hiter no matter whom you teach that skill. The way there have been run scoring in this tournament especially in slog you just can't have a team which scores at 8-9 runs per over.
Holy cow!! What a game..

Tewatia the zero, Tewatia the hero.
Sheldron Cotrell should be punished. He should be kept standing for the whole day alone in the ground in that salute pose that he weirdly does. Trust me I thought of him as a good bowler but today I have realized that most of these West Indian bowlers are like Chinese items and nothing more. Vice chairman of Dinda club.
Should I say what a match it was or should I say what a pre planned win! This match seems to be clearly a fixed match if you have close look on the match. Anyway, it's great that I got 1 point tonight while I have given up the hope of getting point at all.
Vishnu is rocked.
I want to say two things. One is that match was definitely planned and fixed and Vishnu definitely is a member of that fixing squad. Grin  Grin Lol Vishnu Bro question for you:  Grin Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Holy cow!! What a game..

Tewatia the zero, Tewatia the hero.
To be frank i was cursing the decision of Rajasthan Royals team management to send Rahul Tewatia and he was wasting the balls and even Sanju Samson even denied a single so that Rahul Tewatia will not waste anymore balls and when Sanju got out i switched off the television as i never expected RR to win the game and oh boy i was wrong as Rahul Tewatia hitting 5 sixes against an international bowler Cottrell in an over just changed the game and Jofra Archer is hitting the ball clean.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
What is this? Really? Selected Punjab 2times and both times they made last moment Drama and lost the match in a dramatic way. I didn't see bad bowling like this in last few years. -_-
Wasn't expecting RR winning this match at last.
Vishnu is rocked.
Pages:
Jump to: