Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 70. (Read 17701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
More 0.005 BTC are coming into the pot from BTCGOSU, they rented one of the bottom banner.

From last few days, I do not see many shout out. You guys really need to join the prize pot will become 0.071 BTC very soon!
legendary
@RapTarX I was involved in the topic created connecting you and Little Mouse and honestly speaking that topic really could not prove much about the connection (that's how looked at it).

With you, I did not have much interaction, so I really do not know you much but with Little Mouse I have dome some business, and he helped me in some of my projects a lot of times. I trust Little Mouse and believe he is a fair guy. There must be some personal agenda between you, Little Mouse and ChuckBuck. That topic was just a reflection of the conflict in my honest opinion.

You are free to join the pool if you want. I really do not see there is any scope for any drama in our cricketing section. JSRAW already said somewhere that this section is drama free so far and let's keep it that way please.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Bhai you sound like that you guys actually are alt of each others Tongue. Not going to make controversial remarks except friendly comment as i am not familiar with the accusation but if you are not alt then feel free to dig in.
I don't want people to have another option to red tag my profile. This pool means nothing but having some fun and I don't want to down my reputation for this fun. I had plan to start business with crypto but now I can't. Nevertheless, that's off topic here. Once I take partcipate in this pool, you and other guys will point your finger at me beibg alt of Little Mouse and abusing the pool. I don't want that.
Bold part was cheeky but friendly.. so please don't get offended by it.

Again i am not familiar with the alt thingy accusation or any details so not commenting on it. Although i know little mouse as he used to be a regular in the cricketing thread.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
I don't want people to have another option to red tag my profile. This pool means nothing but having some fun and I don't want to down my reputation for this fun. I had plan to start business with crypto but now I can't. Nevertheless, that's off topic here. Once I take partcipate in this pool, you and other guys will point your finger at me beibg alt of Little Mouse and abusing the pool. I don't want that.
Dude don't bother about untrusted feedbacks on your profile, I don't see any trusted feedback in your profile. Moreover, from my personal point of view I don't think you guys are alts and we are not sure about whether Little Mouse will join the pool as of yet. So if you ask me, you are free to join the pool.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Bhai you sound like that you guys actually are alt of each others Tongue. Not going to make controversial remarks except friendly comment as i am not familiar with the accusation but if you are not alt then feel free to dig in.
legendary
To the TOP!
Who is joining next?
Is there any rule for using more than one account? I have been accused of alt of Little Mouse and it seems he will be participating in the pool; which won't allow me to participate although I'm interested to join the pool. Let me know if I can join if Little Mouse join the pool as well.

legendary
To the TOP!
Who is joining next?
legendary
I just sent the transaction: 065abaf0c7e924477ccd2e6ccd15a4aa270f892bee6e13c4710f8b573cb334f5.Its awaiting confirmation. You can PM me the link. My Superbru username is hector. Need to find some IPL enthusiast who can make a page at the local India sub for the event.

0.001 for a chance to win 0.0256, while watching the IPL is a great deal, indeed.
Send you the joining link. Yeah, the outcome is very attractive even considering the bookies out there with outright market. Besides the fun you will have here when chasing each others is priceless.

This is the look of superbru page for the pool. Branded with sponsor and IPL. I have a feeling that this year will be awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
I just sent the transaction: 065abaf0c7e924477ccd2e6ccd15a4aa270f892bee6e13c4710f8b573cb334f5.Its awaiting confirmation. You can PM me the link. My Superbru username is hector. Need to find some IPL enthusiast who can make a page at the local India sub for the event.

0.001 for a chance to win 0.0256, while watching the IPL is a great deal, indeed.
legendary
Veer gee its really great pleasure to have you on this forum feeling very great today have some serious problem with Electericy and some other so I will send you PM tomorrow any time about this thanks is very small word for this Smiley
Good to have you in the pool buddy! PM sent with the link of superbru to join. We have five already paid the entry fee. Five more awaiting

Prize pot

|

And the entry fee is only 0.001 BTC!
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Very good news Rosyse777's hard work pay some good dividend hopefully now many more members also able to enter in this pool I am also trying but need some time as Covid19 is still effecting badly right now not able but surely will try my best to have this season's IPL pool.
Indy bhai I don't mind sending fees in pool on your behalf, you take your time and return amount to me before IPL season wraps up? If it sounds ok then let me know.
Veer gee its really great pleasure to have you on this forum feeling very great today have some serious problem with Electericy and some other so I will send you PM tomorrow any time about this thanks is very small word for this Smiley
legendary
Very good news Rosyse777's hard work pay some good dividend hopefully now many more members also able to enter in this pool I am also trying but need some time as Covid19 is still effecting badly right now not able but surely will try my best to have this season's IPL pool.
Indy bhai I don't mind sending fees in pool on your behalf, you take your time and return amount to me before IPL season wraps up? If it sounds ok then let me know.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Check our main sponsor! :-D
Let me know if you like the banner and your thought about the sponsor (I know some of you guys were hitting my TG just to know it yesterday :-P ).

More good news! When I talked to the admin he said in the IPL they will have some special promo, so I am sure they will hook us in their platform with their offers. So stay tuned, let's help each others - most of all, let's have fun!

Hi everyone, Very impressed with the community here and it seems everyone is excited. Stay Safe and have fun all.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 12
Let me know if you like the banner and your thought about the sponsor (I know some of you guys were hitting my TG just to know it yesterday :-P ).

More good news! When I talked to the admin he said in the IPL they will have some special promo, so I am sure they will hook us in their platform with their offers. So stay tuned, let's help each others - most of all, let's have fun!

Hi everyone, Very impressed with the community here and it seems everyone is excited. Stay Safe and have fun all.
legendary

legendary
Hey!
I am joining the pool. I have sent the entry fees: 1abb37ec9fd1538fc46a8044f0293d94bbe7d6ade4b067440e8be97e3fac6c33. However, I feel fees is quite low comparing the amount of money sponsor put in the pool. It should be 0.0025 BTC minimum but that is just my thought. It's always up to community consensus and if everyone feels 0.001 BTC is ok then no problem.

I have read few posts above and everything looks constructive. I very much agree to the points of @akhjob above. About prize distribution, keep it simple. Just distribute 80% of the total pool to the overall winners and 20% to every round winner (2.5% to each winner). Also, keep the number of overall winners to 4 even if less than 10 people join because prize pool is good comparing to entry fees (however, I feel 10+ will join easily).
PM sent with superbru link to join.

Yeah, no doubt that the entry fee is very low and this is very nice chance for anyone to join this pool and with some average performance win a prize from the pot. The consolation prize is very easy to win. In a round there will be only 6 to 8 matches, and I am expecting there will be total 8 rounds.

I read suggestions from akhjob too. Let's wait for inputs from few more than I will finalize the prize distribution.

Also @Royse777, who is the main sponsor, btw?
They want me to announce their sponsorship tomorrow after the contents are ready, so I will keep it secret until then.
A clue - it's a fairly new bookie :-P
Whoever they are, I hope the money they are spending gets paid off eventually. The regular punters can join them and try their service.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Hey!
I am joining the pool. I have sent the entry fees: 1abb37ec9fd1538fc46a8044f0293d94bbe7d6ade4b067440e8be97e3fac6c33. However, I feel fees is quite low comparing the amount of money sponsor put in the pool. It should be 0.0025 BTC minimum but that is just my thought. It's always up to community consensus and if everyone feels 0.001 BTC is ok then no problem.

I have read few posts above and everything looks constructive. I very much agree to the points of @akhjob above. About prize distribution, keep it simple. Just distribute 80% of the total pool to the overall winners and 20% to every round winner (2.5% to each winner). Also, keep the number of overall winners to 4 even if less than 10 people join because prize pool is good comparing to entry fees (however, I feel 10+ will join easily).

Also @Royse777, who is the main sponsor, btw?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Just chipping in my thoughts,

- Let's have a new self-moderated thread for IPL 2020 Pool discussion, rather than continuing it here in the old discussion thread.

- I saw that we have 8 rounds for the event so I think it suffices to have 3 event winners considering that we have 8 round winners. So we have like 11 winners. No need for more if you ask me.

- We can split the main sponsor amount 0.055 between 3 event winners and split the entry fee+bottom banner-txn fee among the 8 round winners. But I don't want the round winnings to be over 0.003BTC as they are more like consolidation prizes, so if we have more, let's add it to the event winnings.

- I agree that non-participants shouldn't be allowed to post there. Because, what the point in having the non-participants discussing the pool standings and other related topics when they are really not participating in it.

- I am against asking small fee from non-participants to engage in the IPL thread Tongue

- @amishmanish idea of creating an ANN thread in the Indian Board and wearing a personal text sounds good Smiley But I am not very sure about having a having a side pool where the entry is free. But if we have some volunteers who are willing to donate, let them sponsor the entry fee of someone who is interested in joining but doesn't have the money to participate.
legendary
1. We should start an Ann thread complete with banners and colors on the Indian board mentioning the prize amount in INR. Depending on the participation, we can then spread out the rewards.
Anyone active in the Indian local can do it if they want. Please feel free to create an ANN, I have no problem - the market is bigger there of course. I think with this prize money and the entry fees, we will see more than 10 users with us very soon.

2. Ask the main sponsor for a logo as well as a text
They will provide the graphics tomorrow. Wearing a personal text will give exposure. Anyone who has their personal text area free, they can wear it with this link or the ANN in the Indian board.

3. Is it possible to have some sort of free pool there too?? The prize money can be contributed by voluntary donations from those of us who would like to chip in. Those who participate in the free pool can wear a logo and a text similar to the one above. We need a logo for IPL@bitcointalk.
Did you mean an idea of side pool? Maybe a side pool to predict the season winner and those will have the correct pick will share the pool? Possible if anyone wants to pay separate fees. But I think this main pool should be enough considering the prize money and the entry free. Anyone who are not interested with this big prize pot then how are we going to expect they will be interested in the side pool with very little prize pot.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
I have big news!
The negotiation for the main sponsor of the pool is done! We will have 0.055 BTC in the pot from the main sponsor and tomorrow I will announce our sponsor once I receive the contents and payment from them. Payment will be sent directly to our pot address by the way.

I am still working on to get some better deal for the bottom four banners. The goal is to sell each banner for 0.005 BTC. So if we can sell all these 4 banners then this will add us more 0.02 BTC. I am working on the offers so far I have received, hopefully by this weekend I will be able to finalize it.

Great news Royse. Congrats and thanks for all your work. I am excited about this. I do have a few ideas about the prize distribution.
1. We should start an Ann thread complete with banners and colors on the Indian board mentioning the prize amount in INR. Depending on the participation, we can then spread out the rewards.
2. Ask the main sponsor for a logo as well as a text. Those of us who don't have to put any of these can include the text on our profiles. Something like this:
PS: If anyone is still awaiting to join the pool then join it without any delay.
I'll update my TxID soon in this post only. Thanks again for your work. Lets make this bigger and better.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: