Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 71. (Read 17701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
So this means you will not allow me to participate in the IPL discussions  because i am not participating in the pool Shocked
This thread will be only for the pool participants, that's what I am going to consider. For discussion about IPL which is a regular T20 format, we have T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion thread. You can post your predictions there very easily.

But I would say joining the pool only with 0.001 BTC to win 0.0250 or 0.0275 BTC is a very good deal if you are wonderful at your predictions. Besides, if you can win only one round out of 8 rounds then you will probably make 3x of the entry fees you will pay. Winning more than one round will just multiply your winning amounts.

Think again and make a final decision.

Cheer,
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
Other day I was thinking about the none participants on this thread. Maybe we can just announce that without joining the pool one can not post in this thread from 19th September to until the new pool announcement for 2021.

So this means you will not allow me to participate in the IPL discussions  because i am not participating in the pool Shocked
But then you will miss my suggestions  Roll Eyes

Yeah, do that.
Having said that what if someone want to participate in the discussion only and not pool? Small fees sounds okay for them, i suppose.

So i will have to pay small fee to tell you about my conspiracy theories during the IPL  Tongue
legendary
Consolation prizes for round toppers:
From each round the round topper (decided by superbru algorithm) will receive consolation prize.
Consider a case like this:

Both has same points. And if we have similar scenario then we will decide by:
1st - Number of wins

If number of wins are same then we will decide by:
2nd - Margin (higher margin)

If the same margin then we will decide by:
3rd - Slam (higher slam)

If all the above are same then prize for that round will be shared equally to the round toppers.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
So far cricket section is drama free, but okay.. let's wait for others to chip in. Grin
legendary
I understand the logic but I think asking small fees to post in a thread will create a new kind of drama :-D
It's better to avoid it imo.
legendary
For some of us it might be small amount but for many? Hard to paint everyone with the same brush IMO.
legendary
Consolation prize covers everyone during rounds, which is nice and its one of the reason i am inclining towards usual criteria - 3 winners for main event- Will have multiple winners during this event if we count_rounds_winner too. so 4 winners in the end seems bit too much Grin.
Let's wait for others in this discussion.

Having said that what if someone want to participate in the discussion only and not pool? Small fees sounds okay for them, i suppose.
0.001 BTC (@ current rate it's $11.88) entry fee which is already a very small amount :-P

Here is what one can win with this 0.001 BTC:
0.0256 ($296.70) - 0.0275 ($326.30) BTC if 1st in the leaderboard + consolation prizes in every round.
legendary
^^ Regarding Event winner prize i think we should stick to 3 winners only, no matter how many participants we have, already mentioned this in other thread as well (seems unnecessary to me).
Yeah, I hear that, but I am thinking if we have many participants (which I think we will see some new faces now, considering the prize pot we are going to have) then we need to make it a bit easier for us at-least to have a spot in the top winning prize. However, I think the consolation prizes in the rounds are a great way to win some decent amount for everyone who will join besides the main prize pool.
Consolation prize covers everyone during rounds, which is nice and its one of the reason i am inclining towards usual criteria - 3 winners for main event- Will have multiple winners during this event if we count_rounds_winner too. so 4 winners in the end seems bit too much Grin.

For non-participants should we introduce small amount of fees if they want to post/engage in the IPL thread when the action starts? let's say $3-$5...
Other day I was thinking about the none participants on this thread. Maybe we can just announce that without joining the pool one can not post in this thread from 19th September to until the new pool announcement for 2021.
Yeah, do that.
legendary
^^ Regarding Event winner prize i think we should stick to 3 winners only, no matter how many participants we have, already mentioned this in other thread as well (seems unnecessary to me).
Yeah, I hear that, but I am thinking if we have many participants (which I think we will see some new faces now, considering the prize pot we are going to have) then we need to make it a bit easier for us at-least to have a spot in the top winning prize. However, I think the consolation prizes in the rounds are a great way to win some decent amount for everyone who will join besides the main prize pool.

News
Superbru pool is ready, if you paid the entry fee then post or PM the tx, I will PM you the link to join.
legendary

For non-participants should we introduce small amount of fees if someone wants to post/engage in the IPL thread when the action starts? let's say $3-$5...
legendary
I have big news!
The negotiation for the main sponsor of the pool is done! We will have 0.055 BTC in the pot from the main sponsor and tomorrow I will announce our sponsor once I receive the contents and payment from them. Payment will be sent directly to our pot address by the way.

I am still working on to get some better deal for the bottom four banners. The goal is to sell each banner for 0.005 BTC. So if we can sell all these 4 banners then this will add us more 0.02 BTC. I am working on the offers so far I have received, hopefully by this weekend I will be able to finalize it.

@JSRAW
@akhjob
@SaShiRaJaVu
@Haunebu
@eaLiTy
@amishmanish

Since you guys are regular, I would like to discuss prize structure with you.

We have fairly big pot this year, so we can have:
1. Event winner prize (leaderboard after the final round)
2. Consolation prizes for round toppers excluding semi-final, final match.

Event winner prize:
Top 4 wins if we have 10 or more users
1st - 0.025 BTC
2nd - 0.015 BTC
3rd - 0.010 BTC
4th - 0.005 BTC

Top 3 wins if we have less than 10 users
1st - 0.0275 BTC
2nd - 0.0165 BTC
3rd - 0.011 BTC

Consolation prizes for round toppers:
From each round the round topper (decided by superbru algorithm) will receive consolation prize.

The funds we are coming from - main sponsor, bottom banner sell and entry fees. Funds from main sponsor has already allocated for the main prize. From banner sell and entry fees, ~0.001 BTC will be taken to cover the tx fees to pay the winners and the consolation prizes.

Whatever left, we will divide it equally with the number of rounds we will have to award the round toppers.

So for example: If we have 10 members and if we are able to sell all the banners then we will have 0.029 BTC (~0.001 BTC allocated for tx fees). Now if we have 8 rounds then each round winners will receive 0.003625 BTC. This could not be any better :-D

Let me know your thoughts? Feel free to share your idea to make it more attractive.

PS: If anyone is still awaiting to join the pool then join it without any delay.
legendary
Update of the awaiting list.
Awaiting to join
JSRAW
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
eaLiTy
amishmanish
cabirr

Once you send the fees please post the tx here or in PM and let me know that it's you, I will add to the main list. We need more users. I will be finalizing with the sponsor/s end of this week.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
@UmerIdrees I think you are not reading all just posting here without any relative information @Royse777 already doing final with a sponsor about this pool and he is going to announce some exciting prizes for rounds winner and final winners just settling things hopefully this all will be clear in next few days. Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
Also, start sending your entry fees too, I have update the OP with payment information.
Sent my fees. Txn: 75c70babbbee56781d13834dbe19531c1ba073f90fad91a0354c6cb655b58c2a

~snip~
By the way, since we will have a good pot (assuming one of the sponsor deal is final) how about we have some consolations prizes for the rounds? I am thinking to have something for the highest points earners from rounds. End of the season we will have top 3 point earning rounds and those round winners will have some prizes to in addition to the main prize. Of course in this case we will need a percentage cut down from the top three on the table.

So say for example, if we have x amount for each top round winner then Main prize pot will have:

Main prize pot = Prize pot - 3x - tx fees.

Those who will not make it to the top 3 in the leader board, they will always have chance to win something from a good round.

This is actually a good idea to pick winners for every round and give them a few % of the pool considering the pool is big. Let's go on with it. I have also shared the details of the thread in our Indian Bitcointalk Telegram community and few of them showed some interest. So, I hope we'll see some more entries soon and will get past 10 member mark.
More then ten members are surely coming for this years IPL pool but big problem this year few memebrs beside me facing some financial problems so just because of this its taking time but still we have some time now lock down is also going to end so hopefully things will changed more members will join this pool in coming days.

I think you people need to find a sponsor for this pool and i am sure Royse777 will find one. I remember that once sportsbet sponsored this event, maybe talk to them for sponsorship this year too.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

I have decided to open this pool for everyone. Now free to join. The pool already has 0.005BTC So whoever wins they will be able to earn some free BTC.

Feel Free to join: https://www.superbru.com/ipl/pool.php?p=12014392

Prize pot

http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/balance/3BwT2i8NmSrS1a9TrvKc6MGR9rkqW7kZhW/db0606

Escrow information
One of the most trusted member in the community: minerjones

Code:
[s]--MESSAGE--

february 25 2019 minerjones acting as escrow for IPL 2019 Perdition Pool using address 3BwT2i8NmSrS1a9TrvKc6MGR9rkqW7kZhW
--ADDRESS--
3QwAqdobXqid5GTrmQK5AN2uXSiYqFCztR
--SIGNATURE--
JMUeeljrlg1FY+ltqICHKwSap8MnMi/Mhri8Hp2LUinnUs/oVwLK4MHHIQgaOP2msILdUYqhzZI0BWOLDh317A0=[/s]
Use Trezor to verify the signature or here is another one which can be verified online.

https://i.imgur.com/AyerUg8.png

Rules
Register with superbru.com if you have not yet
Send the entry fee to this address
It's FREE now however any amount sent willingly will be appreciated: 3BwT2i8NmSrS1a9TrvKc6MGR9rkqW7kZhW

No ALT account also account has to be minimum a member rank

Post your superbru username. Format is available in my next post
Once the tournament will be available in superbru, I will PM you the invitation link to join the pool
The tournament is available now. Here is the pool: https://www.superbru.com/ipl/pool.php?p=12014392

Distribution of the prize
Top 4 wins
1st - 40% of prize pool
2nd - 30% of prize pool
3rd - 20% of prize pool
4th wins 10% of prize pool
More than one winner in the same category share the prize equally.

Prize pool = (Prize pot - Escrow fees if any - Transaction fees)

How to play
Superbru local rules apply. Also you can see this post.

Pool participants
Paid
Royse777 - roysesuper

FREE
Haunebu - kpk333
Cloudbet - Cloudbet
Have you spot NOW!

Quoted copy of IPL 2019

superbru account name : cabir   
I will also make a payment for the pool soon. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
Guys we have:

Me
JSRAW
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
akhjob
eaLiTy

6 so far. I am working on finding a sponsor. I have two proposal already but still working to find a better and balanced one. We need to make this list of 10 users at-least.

Also, start sending your entry fees too, I have update the OP with payment information.
Count me in too. I missed this last year. I will be a bit short on time during the IPL but participating in the pool should be fun. I am behind a firewall right now and will make the registration and entry fee transaction soon as I get home.
Lets get the IPL fever on.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Sent my fees. Txn: 75c70babbbee56781d13834dbe19531c1ba073f90fad91a0354c6cb655b58c2a

~snip~
By the way, since we will have a good pot (assuming one of the sponsor deal is final) how about we have some consolations prizes for the rounds? I am thinking to have something for the highest points earners from rounds. End of the season we will have top 3 point earning rounds and those round winners will have some prizes to in addition to the main prize. Of course in this case we will need a percentage cut down from the top three on the table.

So say for example, if we have x amount for each top round winner then Main prize pot will have:

Those who will not make it to the top 3 in the leader board, they will always have chance to win something from a good round.

This is actually a good idea to pick winners for every round and give them a few % of the pool considering the pool is big. Let's go on with it. I have also shared the details of the thread in our Indian Bitcointalk Telegram community and few of them showed some interest. So, I hope we'll see some more entries soon and will get past 10 member mark.
More then ten members are surely coming for this years IPL pool but big problem this year few memebrs beside me facing some financial problems so just because of this its taking time but still we have some time now lock down is also going to end so hopefully things will changed more members will join this pool in coming days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin

~snip~

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I like this idea too. More players will be able to win in this way which is basically a win-win scenario for everyone which is why a cut out of the top 3 winnings shouldn't really be an issue as long as the cut itself isn't too big.

Will be sending my fees soon. I think more players will join with time since there is a lot of time remaining for IPL 2020 to officially start.
legendary
~snip~

Sounds like a great news, Sent... will update Trx asap

For rounds- consolation prize- this is amazing idea, but careful... We normally have 3-4 rounds for IPL or any tournament and sometimes more than 1 participants tops the Round points table. In that case we might end up with more than 3-4 winners for only "Rounds". So we have to take that into account as well.

Pages:
Jump to: