Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 66. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Not really the diehard fan of cricket like some of you may be, but just to be part of this fun and to have a good time so decided to join this league with you all. IPL matches might not be that close but possibly here all participants points would be very close to each other and this will be a good contest.

Game begins tomorrow and wishing all of you good luck as well.
Good luck to you too. IPL matches actually have great odds and it is difficult to nail both match winners and the margins regularly based on my experience with the IPL 2019 Superbru pool last year. If you have any doubts regarding Superbru or Cricket in general, feel free to ask any of us. Enjoy.

Haunebu officially in!
Again, please guys check your superbru username next to you in the list above. If missing please let me know.
My superbru username is kpk333. Glad to be a part of this pool. Excited!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Pool participants
Royse777 - roysesuper
JSRAW - Timon
akhjob - akhjob
webtricks - webtricks
Indymoney - Mz2004
amishmanish -
RapTarX - RapTarX
vd309 - MoSala
Pffrt - pffrt
Little Mouse - Little Mouse
Mashfiqun - Mashfiqun
deadley - deadley
Sahyadri - Igniter
Vishnu.Reang - vishnu
SaShiRaJaVu - Rajavu
eaLiTy -
glowing10 -
+ Haunebu
Haunebu officially in!
Again, please guys check your superbru username next to you in the list above. If missing please let me know. I am still looking for hector. Please let me know your bitcointalk username.

For that reason, I would appreciate if we could have someone join who loves this as much as you guys do but who maybe didn't want to take the shot for financial reasons or whatever. Smiley
Great!
So, we have a free spot donated by efialtis. Who wants to take it? Quote this post. I will send the link to join.
Thanks efialtis.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.gosubetting.com
My buddy efialtis deserves a shout out. He rented one of our banner and paid extra 0.005 BTC in the pot so that we can have unlimited fun. I would like to send him an invitation to join the pool to honer is contribution. If he is not into cricket then he can simply pass it to anyone who he likes to be a part of the pool. Thanks buddy for your care for this small community.

Thanks Little Mouse, actually - you all deserve gratitude from me. Without you lot, we could not come this far. Now lets' hope we have fun and excitements in the entire event.

@glowing10, details already sent. Please make sure to confirm your superbru username with me.

~snip

Thank you so much for the kind words - really great to see nice people around in this very forum where many of us are spending quite a lot of their time - thanks again mate!

I would LOVE to join you guys and have some fun but the thing is... it's not that I am personally just not into cricket, I haven't ever seen a match, I don't even know the rules and that while I consider myself a sports freak... yeah, it's a shame, lol!

For that reason, I would appreciate if we could have someone join who loves this as much as you guys do but who maybe didn't want to take the shot for financial reasons or whatever. Smiley

Thanks again and best of luck fellas!
legendary
My buddy efialtis deserves a shout out. He rented one of our banner and paid extra 0.005 BTC in the pot so that we can have unlimited fun. I would like to send him an invitation to join the pool to honer is contribution. If he is not into cricket then he can simply pass it to anyone who he likes to be a part of the pool. Thanks buddy for your care for this small community.

Thanks Little Mouse, actually - you all deserve gratitude from me. Without you lot, we could not come this far. Now lets' hope we have fun and excitements in the entire event.

@glowing10, details already sent. Please make sure to confirm your superbru username with me.

I lost count, considering Haunebu still on the pipeline (he is having issue to send the fund. I gave him a legacy address) - I will include him. So, 18 total in the pool now.
Pool participants
Royse777 - roysesuper
JSRAW - Timon
akhjob - akhjob
webtricks - webtricks
Indymoney - Mz2004
amishmanish -
RapTarX - RapTarX
vd309 - MoSala
Pffrt - pffrt
Little Mouse - Little Mouse
Mashfiqun - Mashfiqun
deadley - deadley
Sahyadri - Igniter
Vishnu.Reang - vishnu
SaShiRaJaVu - Rajavu
eaLiTy -
glowing10 -
+ Haunebu

I am not sure if I missed anyone. Please always make sure that you have confirmed your sperbru username with me and it's listed on the OP. I have a user in superbru named hector, can you please confirm me in here? I am sorry that I can not recognize this user.

Edit:
@Royse777,
Are we supposed to get any special promo if we bet on sportbet.one in this IPL? I know it would better fit in there ANN, but I thought to ask through you. Would be happy to see some special promo for the pool participants.
I sent this to sportbet.one team. Hopefully they will look into it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Not really the diehard fan of cricket like some of you may be, but just to be part of this fun and to have a good time so decided to join this league with you all. IPL matches might not be that close but possibly here all participants points would be very close to each other and this will be a good contest.

Game begins tomorrow and wishing all of you good luck as well.

Have messaged Royse777 about the details. 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
@Royse777,
Are we supposed to get any special promo if we bet on sportbet.one in this IPL? I know it would better fit in there ANN, but I thought to ask through you. Would be happy to see some special promo for the pool participants.

It's nice we've hit the 15 players target. It will be very competitive but the 1st place reward is very much worth it. Good luck all!
I did not think that we will have such a big pool to be honest. Special thanks to sportbet.one and all the other sponsor to make this pool more beautiful.

Big shout out to Little Mouse for initiating the process Kiss.
Happy to initiate that. Welcome to the pool.

I'm out of smerit guys, there are some post which deserve merits but...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Welcome eaLiTy and SaShiRaJaVu .... 16 participants now  Grin Grin. I told you royse some might join in the end.

We have fair amount of lazy cricket fans, don't get surprise if we hit the sweet 17th mark before the game kicks in.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I still want Haunebu and eaLiTy to join the pool. Already a majority of the users who are active here in this section are part of the pool. Apart from these two.
I already forwarded the transaction ID to Royse777 and waiting for the confirmation from him to join the pool. Big shout out to Little Mouse for initiating the process Kiss.

The inauguration match is between Mumbai and Chennai, what are your picks Cheesy. Top teams of the tournament and i am going with Mumbai for the first match.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 308
It's nice we've hit the 15 players target. It will be very competitive but the 1st place reward is very much worth it. Good luck all!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.gosubetting.com
Please welcome SaShiRaJaVu and he is our 15th member!
I am so excited and pumped and feels like all the handwork got paid. Of course, you all did the prime job to achieve it. Initial job done however if we get few more (I am expecting at least one, the representative of sportbet.one is from a country who are crazy about cricket. From akhjob I got this hint that more two are joining by tomorrow). So, all in all - I am excited. Maybe we will see a pool of 20 users! Who knows :-D

Now it's time to push the pot a little higher so that winners get more from it! :-P

Edit:
To celebrate 15 participants, more 0.005 BTC incoming from efialtis (BTCGOSU) as he promised.

Bonus 0.005 BTC sent: 421566523dc6d77be1b8c88741219112c94931b27d4a54eefa453efadde17025

Lots of fun and good luck everybody! Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Paid the fee for SaShiRaJaVu - 01ef7cc6a37d9e1c213af0270c833aecd913adc232fa4a545ed1094305def5f4

So we are officially 15 members  Smiley Hope we can have 10 more to join us so that the Prize pot gets to 0.1BTC  Grin

I am glad that SaShiRaJaVu finally decided to join. So we have 15 members and just 24 hours remain now. I still want Haunebu and eaLiTy to join the pool. Already a majority of the users who are active here in this section are part of the pool. Apart from these two, I would like a few others, such as mersal, MFahad, pakhitheboss, Juggy777, vella85 and UmerIdrees as well.
legendary
Please welcome SaShiRaJaVu and he is our 15th member!
I am so excited and pumped and feels like all the handwork got paid. Of course, you all did the prime job to achieve it. Initial job done however if we get few more (I am expecting at least one, the representative of sportbet.one is from a country who are crazy about cricket. From akhjob I got this hint that more two are joining by tomorrow). So, all in all - I am excited. Maybe we will see a pool of 20 users! Who knows :-D

Now it's time to push the pot a little higher so that winners get more from it! :-P

Edit:
To celebrate 15 participants, more 0.005 BTC incoming from efialtis (BTCGOSU) as he promised.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Paid the fee for SaShiRaJaVu - 01ef7cc6a37d9e1c213af0270c833aecd913adc232fa4a545ed1094305def5f4

So we are officially 15 members  Smiley Hope we can have 10 more to join us so that the Prize pot gets to 0.1BTC  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Good to see that Mashfiqun has joined here. I invited him to join the pool. Why not our other mates from cricket discussion are joining the pool? SaShiRaJaVu, Haunebu, eaLiTy, I hope you guys are joining the pool. Come on.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Sad to see that we could not make it 15 till now despite having a lot of people discussing cricket gambling here.
I am still hopeful and believe that we can make it at least 15, and we will be able to sell the last banner.

The last time I participated in a pool here (CWC 2019), we had far fewer participants. The current number is not bad (I can see 13 players active in the pool, with user amishmanish yet to join). I still hope that Haunebu, SaShiRaJaVu and eaLiTy will join the pool, as they are very active in the cricket related sections. The prizes are very attractive, when compared to the pools we had earlier.

Just two more days to the first match. I haven't yet made my picks, as there is a lot of confusion. I think it will be better to wait till the last day, as players can pull out at the last minute due to any medical or personal reasons. If there is no such issue, then I will go with MI for the first match.
legendary
Sad to see that we could not make it 15 till now despite having a lot of people discussing cricket gambling here.
I am still hopeful and believe that we can make it at least 15, and we will be able to sell the last banner.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Have anyone tried the android app of superbru? I just have downloaded the app. It seems better than web version. In mobile, web version is disgusting, I'm away of my PC.
Only two more days left. One sport left to make the pool with 15 participants.
legendary
Heads up to these users:
Awaiting to join
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
eaLiTy
cabirr
Guys! We are waiting for you to join us. What is holding you back? :-D
Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss anything in private.
legendary
Yeah, I'm also not able to see our pool and the general IPL predictor but it was working fine for me yesterday. Maybe its some technical issues in their side, not sure though. Lets hope they sort it out early.  
It's working now. I would say it was a technical issue from their side.

Only two more days left. One sport left to make the pool with 15 participants. Will we really give up on that? This one user could bring up more 0.005 BTC in the pot with 0.001 BTC from his entry fees.

Let's give it the last push!
PS: Someone please check again what is going on with amishmanish? I hoipe he is fine. He still has not joined superbru but paid his fees a long time ago.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Is this only me or any of you is facing difficulties to see the pool in superbru? I can not see the page, in fact the entire IPL think is not working in superbru for me. I hope everything is fine.

Yeah, I'm also not able to see our pool and the general IPL predictor but it was working fine for me yesterday. Maybe its some technical issues in their side, not sure though. Lets hope they sort it out early.  
Pages:
Jump to: