Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 69. (Read 17701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Welcome RapTarX vd309 and Pffrt, good to have you guys on board. Pool is growing and hopefully @Haunebu @eaLiTyto  and  @Little Mouse will join soon too.. 11-12 participants seems good.

Royse777 : You should drop text to them as reminder.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Lately we are picking up! Good to see. Welcome vd309 and Pffrt. Including your too, we will have 9 so far! Few more will be great. I will send you PM shortly.

This time the pool is way bigger than we had last time in IPL and CWC. Hopefully there will be more participants.
And the prize money? 0.074 so far! :-D

^ Are you sure that we have 8 rounds? Because there is only 7 rounds shown in Superbru. Earlier it showed that we have 8 rounds but now we have only 7.
You are right! I see we have 7 rounds listed in superbru. Whatever we will have there we will follow that. I was in this impression of 8 round because of their old list, I did not notice the update LOL
It seems they listed the matches only for 1st round at the moment. Hopefully other matches will follow soon.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/9b77515e36d623bc1646c46050a9f98ce7ae19d1472aa72ebcecb681ddb11a49/
I just have paid the pool entry fee. I was about to join each day but I'm lazy enough to make it. Royse, please send me the pool link through PM.
This time the pool is way bigger than we had last time in IPL and CWC. Hopefully there will be more participants.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 308
I'd like to join, too. What should I do?

Hi, welcome.
Just make a payment of 0.001BTC to the Pool address mentioned in OP and post your txn here. You'll get an invite to join the Pool from Royse777 via PM.

Entry fee : 0.001 BTC

Pool address
Code:
bc1qlyj4d64w8xql6pwcrqz5u0euze8p2w4tt8umq0

Thanks, mate.
7a00006ac0c4cc38774038d3378035de95f7d4daac2069b1c8d006b04fbd9fe2
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin

Hi, welcome.
Just make a payment of 0.001BTC to the Pool address mentioned in OP and post your txn here. You'll get an invite to join the Pool from Royse777 via PM.

Pool address
Code:
bc1qlyj4d64w8xql6pwcrqz5u0euze8p2w4tt8umq0

copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 308
Buy Bitcoin
^ Are you sure that we have 8 rounds? Because there is only 7 rounds shown in Superbru. Earlier it showed that we have 8 rounds but now we have only 7.

Edit: I just noticed that the schedule for the playoffs is yet to be announced. So are we going to consider the playoffs as a separate round and chose a round winner?
legendary
Will the participants will win money in every round or will there be a winner/s after the end of the tournament ?

Just been new at superbru and does not know how it works.  Huh
It's very easy doing things on superbru. Have a read here:
Consolation prizes - The Highest point earner in the individual round
(Total 8, in case of same points from more than one user in a round, this rule will be followed)
0.002+ BTC

The summary is, in every round the top one on the round table will get 0.002+ BTC. We have eight rounds so consider we will have eight chances to be at the top and if you are good at predicting then you could win it more than once.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Superbru pool is up. Now you can make your selections. In the first round we have:
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalo
Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians
Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

Make your picks although we still have 9 days left.

Will the participants will win money in every round or will there be a winner/s after the end of the tournament ?

Just been new at superbru and does not know how it works.  Huh
Every round winner will get prize We have 8 rounds in this years IPL so you need to won just 1 round for recovering your entery fees  Cheesy Wink Royse777 already mention this in main post You can read in Post No 1238 and main prizes are not included in these they will given to overall winners.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Superbru pool is up. Now you can make your selections. In the first round we have:

Just been new at superbru and does not know how it works.  Huh
legendary
Awaiting to join
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
eaLiTy
cabirr
Little Mouse
A reminder to the above users in case you guys forgot about it. @amishmanish, I think you have not joined yet in the pool. Please check inbox for the link.

We have 6 users in the pool and when amishmanish finds his link and join then we will have 7 officially. I am expecting few more users from above. I will leave you all a PM to remind.

Let's make this pool with at least 10 users.

Cheers,

Hopefully will have some good times here.
Sure we will! Cheers buddy.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Tx Id- 57c949c5f433ea2fdecd9946814c54b215109bfa2101d8f663759c143675394d
Have sent 0.001 BTC. Sorry for the delay, I have been a little busy IRL and could not make the payment on promised time. Hopefully will have some good times here.
legendary

legendary
Come on!
Prize pot is 0.071 BTC! Be a part of it and take your share!!!

Prize pot

|

Buy Bitcoin
I'll be joining Monday. I don't want to use my cold wallet to send fund here; after receiving payment from my current sig, I will send them.
Do I have to be active each day or I can make predictions for couple of matches each day? To pick selection each day would be a pain TBH.
No. you dont have to have to be active or make predictions each day, you are free to pick all your selections on a single day if you want, once the round starts. And you can change your picks if needed before the specific game starts.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Come on guys don't wait for the last day to sign in to the pool. The entry is actually low (0.001BTC) and there is a chance of winning 28x the entry fees which no other pool is offering +  consolation prizes every round. So start joining guys, more the people join better are the chances that we have better sponsors for the next pools.  

I'll be joining Monday. I don't want to use my cold wallet to send fund here; after receiving payment from my current sig, I will send them.
Do I have to be active each day or I can make predictions for couple of matches each day? To pick selection each day would be a pain TBH.
Buy Bitcoin
Come on guys don't wait for the last day to sign in to the pool. The entry is actually low (0.001BTC) and there is a chance of winning 28x the entry fees which no other pool is offering +  consolation prizes every round. So start joining guys, more the people join better are the chances that we have better sponsors for the next pools.  

legendary
0.071 BTC prize pot,
0.028 BTC first prize
0.017 BTC 2nd prize
0.011 BTC 3rd prize
With over 0.002+ BTC consolation prizes on every round for eight long rounds where the entry fees is only 0.001 BTC.

Good work JSRAW.
legendary
^^ If my memory serves me well then around 12ish members gave their confirmation on being pool participants, 9 participants are fixed ( including SaShiRaJaVu, Haunebu and eaLiTy). We still have 20 more days to go so have some faith Cheesy.
It's already in the OP.
Awaiting to join
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
eaLiTy
cabirr
Little Mouse
And we already have 6 who paid the fees. RapTarX did not make any update though.

By the way, yesterday BTCGOSU paid their fees, so we have now 0.071 BTC in the pot which is in today's rate $822.10

Edit:
Finally, it's done! (Although, I still need at-least three more to join to match the prize)

And, a note for the none participants:

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
^^ If my memory serves me well then around 12ish members gave their confirmation on being pool participants, 9 participants are fixed ( including SaShiRaJaVu, Haunebu and eaLiTy). We still have 20 more days to go so have some faith Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: