Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 67. (Read 17701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Is this only me or any of you is facing difficulties to see the pool in superbru? I can not see the page, in fact the entire IPL think is not working in superbru for me. I hope everything is fine.
legendary
Hi Royse, I have credited you 5 merit points. Please don't consider it as a loan. I know that you give merit only for deserving posts. So please feel free to use them.
I was meaning to give directly to the post that I linked :-P
But since you gave me (which obviously was not my intention), I will make sure I spend them wisely.

It was so exciting to be back with superbru. The last time I had participated in a superbru pool, was almost 1.5 years ago. I saw some of the familiar names in the pool, including akhjob, roysesuper, pffrt, deadley and RapTarX. I guess JSRAW is using a different name.  Grin
It's Timon. You will know all from the main post. I have listed them in there.

This time placing a bet is a lot difficult because of the ongoing pandemic. You never know who is going to pull out at the last minute. Anyway, I hope that the Delhi Capitals will win this edition.
I am always for CSK. Hope the Seniors make it again :-P
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
With hesitation please don't go. Remember it's a loan. Once I will have enough I will give 5 back to any of the post you recommend for someone else. I just ran out of my smertis earlier.

Hi Royse, I have credited you 5 merit points. Please don't consider it as a loan. I know that you give merit only for deserving posts. So please feel free to use them.

It was so exciting to be back with superbru. The last time I had participated in a superbru pool, was almost 1.5 years ago. I saw some of the familiar names in the pool, including akhjob, roysesuper, pffrt, deadley and RapTarX. I guess JSRAW is using a different name.  Grin

This time placing a bet is a lot difficult because of the ongoing pandemic. You never know who is going to pull out at the last minute. Anyway, I hope that the Delhi Capitals will win this edition.
legendary
I am out of s-merits as well  .. sorry
Not a problem buddy.

Thanks, Indy! Please pass me a post you wanted to send some merit but you do not have much. I will cover it for you once I have available.

This is exciting. We are 14 now! One more needed to make it 15 and if this hits then personally I will feel very happy. I never thought we would have this big pool with over $900 prize pot. We all are doing our best and thanks to you all!

Prize pot

|
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
I am out of s-merits as well  .. sorry
Welcome vishnu...

-----
Indy sent him anyway.

Btw, I know that CSK might not win the title but I have to support my home team considering they are not very bad even without Baaji and Raina
They are good team but for this season i don't have any confidence on them. No home advantage is one of the major reason (spin track). Tongue
legendary
I wasn't talking for someone specific but for a user here on the forum. Alright, I already payed an entry  ff153e095539e9d11b2a57d92d0f2f6ced383c031532720bda074e04bb2d88d4
First user/no newbies/ who quotes me on this gets the entry. You can win up to 0.028 btc from it. Good luck!

Can I take this spot?

For almost one month, I was thinking about joining this pool, but then I decided against it. I was running short of coins. Earlier I had participated in the CWC 2019 pool, which was managed by Royse.

If I qualify for this offer, then please let me know what I need to do.

@Royse, I could have given 5 merit points, but then some may interpret it as an attempt to bribe.
You got it mate. Good luck.
PM sent to Vishnu.Reang. Welcome aboard!

@Royse, I could have given 5 merit points, but then some may interpret it as an attempt to bribe.
With hesitation please don't go. Remember it's a loan. Once I will have enough I will give 5 back to any of the post you recommend for someone else. I just ran out of my smertis earlier.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 308
I wasn't talking for someone specific but for a user here on the forum. Alright, I already payed an entry  ff153e095539e9d11b2a57d92d0f2f6ced383c031532720bda074e04bb2d88d4
First user/no newbies/ who quotes me on this gets the entry. You can win up to 0.028 btc from it. Good luck!

Can I take this spot?

For almost one month, I was thinking about joining this pool, but then I decided against it. I was running short of coins. Earlier I had participated in the CWC 2019 pool, which was managed by Royse.

You got it mate. Good luck.
Royse777 send him the pool link on PM, please.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

Can I take this spot?

legendary
^^ Very good ides and sorry I did not get it at the first place :-P
A little exposure from my part:

Guys! Free spot paid by vd309. Who is jumping first to claim it?

PS: Can I borrow 5 merits from anyone on this post please?
copper member
I wasn't talking for someone specific but for a user here on the forum. Alright, I already payed an entry  ff153e095539e9d11b2a57d92d0f2f6ced383c031532720bda074e04bb2d88d4
legendary
Guys I want to pay the entry for someone who wants to participate but don't have the coins. Are you good with that?
I do not see a problem. Does he have an account in the forum? If no, then ask him to create one and post his username here.
copper member
Guys I want to pay the entry for someone who wants to participate but don't have the coins. Are you good with that?
legendary
Hi, I would like to join the pool.

My TX id: 7d33d2cfe6eadd93bfb9212e9e882ad514fec010a9d44f9beec53eb2eb4be06a

I sent btc a few days ago and forgot to write in the thread. My mistake. Please pm me the pool link.

Thank you

PM sent with link.
We are now 13 and very close to 15 participants. Come on guys, spread the word "Over $900 prize pool!", only three more days to go.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
^^ Hmm.. I was like you paid the extra but then made a joke out of it as if you are not the one Cheesy

Btw, I know that CSK might not win the title but I have to support my home team considering they are not very bad even without Baaji and Raina
legendary
Ok now I'm confused.. So is it you JSRAW or Sahyadri   Huh
Anyways, we have 13 participants now only 2 more to go so that we make the prize pot to 0.09BTC
lol na bhai!! It wasn't me, i was kidding. I thought i explained it clearly  Grin
Yeah pool getting bigger, still 3 days to go so expecting at least 2 more participants to join.

KKR are definitely a good team to win the title. But despite all the concerns I would go with CSK as they are my home team. Hope they won't let me down.
CSK is balanced team but nah... Tongue
copper member
Anyways, we have 13 participants now only 2 more to go so that we make the prize pot to 0.09BTC

KKR are definitely a good team to win the title. But despite all the concerns I would go with CSK as they are my home team. Hope they won't let me down.
Grin Grin JSRAW said he would gladly take the credit for the donation if no one shows up. He was joking mate. I believe coins belong to Sahyadri.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin

legendary
^^ Welcome Sahyadri

----------
I am considering putting money on Kolkatta knight riders, odds seems good and team is not bat at all. I understand it can be said for other team also But Eoin Morgan-Andre Rusell duo is in very good form other than that they have Pat cummins -Sunil Narayan along with good mix up of young Indian players.

Not shilling KKR, i hardly looked at the other teams yet... DYOR  Grin
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
Hi, I would like to join the pool.

My TX id: 7d33d2cfe6eadd93bfb9212e9e882ad514fec010a9d44f9beec53eb2eb4be06a

I sent btc a few days ago and forgot to write in the thread. My mistake. Please pm me the pool link.

Thank you

legendary
Pool participants
Royse777 - roysesuper
JSRAW - Timon
akhjob - akhjob
webtricks - webtricks
Indymoney - Mz2004
amishmanish -
RapTarX - RapTarX
vd309 - MoSala
Pffrt - pffrt
Little Mouse - Little Mouse
Mashfiqun - Mashfiqun
deadley - deadley
We are 12 now!
The Latest join is deadley.

Hopefully the following users will join:

Prize pot

|

Betnomi paid 0.005BTC for one banner
One more banner is in progress to sell which should bring more 0.005 BTC
efi (BTCGOSU) promised to add more 0.005 BTC if we have at least 15 participants.

Do you guys see the big picture! Entry fee is only 0.001 BTC!
Pages:
Jump to: