Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Youtube channel - what would you like to see? - page 11. (Read 13467 times)

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
I know it would probably be difficult because so many forum members value their anonymity, however, I think it would be interesting for notable forum members to be interviewed. It could be done via google hangouts, or zoom so no one would have to travel.
Yup! It's already in the works. Pretty excited about that.
Great! I am looking forward to those types of interviews.

Over the long run, in order to maintain viewership, you will likely need to keep some general format to each episode.

A word of caution:

In the replies below we discover that YT banned Bitcoinmagazine account because:

Their supervisors, or even worse, their algorithms, aren’t even able to differentiate good educational content from openly scammy channels.

YouTube, like almost every other social media site, uses machine learning algorithm to moderate content. There is simply too much content for these companies to have a person review each posting. For example, as of February 2020, there were 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute. In order for an employee to watch (not moderate) all their videos, google would need the equivalent of 146,000 FTE assigned to watching YT videos. This doesn't even account for things such as comments and descriptions of videos that also need to be moderated. It is much more time consuming to moderate something than it is to consume its content, as a moderator will need to go through training, there needs to be some kind of quality control over moderation decisions, moderators need to consult various rules and policies, which are likely in the dozens, if not hundreds.

Using solely human moderators for social media simply does not scale.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Yeah, and I believe certain content is behind a linked credit card to verify age now. I've tried degoogling if you will for a long time. Recently stopped using Gmail, and got a custom OS on the phone that gets rid of Google apps. However, I still somewhat rely on Google with Amazon, and its almost completely impossible to avoid them these days, since most websites go through them with Google analytics etc.
Maybe this is true and many websites indeed use g-anal-ytics a lot, but we don't need to help them more with using their services like most of the people.
You can even watch youtube with other frontend like Invidious just fine, even have your own separate subscriptions and notifications not connected to youtube.
For smartphones you can probably use Aurora store instead of G-store and install Newpipe app instead of Youtube.
This is how I ''subscribed'' to BitcoinTalk Show channel:  Wink

PS
I don't know if anyone saw, As you already saw, Bitcoin Magazine youtube channel with over 60k followers recently got banned during live stream after many years of educating content....
so it might be a good idea to multistream BitcoinTalk Show on other platforms in the same time.
Channel got restored after many complains of people, but still... it doesn't cost anything to diversify.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business/youtube-bans-bitcoin-magazines-60k-follower-channel
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
[...]
In the description under the video there is a link to the previous event (voting) and there is another link to the thread with the voting results.  Tongue
I visited the thread(Bitcointalk 2020 award). @Icopress you did a wonderful job. The thread is full of creativity and clarity and it was crowned by massive participation by forum users. I must say you were hotter then. Or are you now are reaping the fruit of your labour? Grin
You are a great user.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Their Channel is restored and YouTube is sorry Smiley
That means I am not mistaken about BitcoinMagazine, I have read some of their articles before but on their site and I do not see any reason YouTube should ban them, but I have not checked their YouTube videos before but I know their site is not inflicting any harm or scam which makes me think they will do things perfectly on YouTube too. I am very sure that bitcointalk channel will be good because no harm or scam.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
A word of caution:

In the replies below we discover that YT banned Bitcoinmagazine account because:

Their supervisors, or even worse, their algorithms, aren’t even able to differentiate good educational content from openly scammy channels.

Now, our beloved YT channel is still too irrelevant to draw much attention, I guess, but just be aware.

Their Channel is restored and YouTube is sorry Smiley

https://twitter.com/teamyoutube/status/1481020599895879683?s=21
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
But YouTube like to advertise scammers. I do not know much about BitcoinMagazine but I am thinking they are not talking about the risky aspect of bitcoin, or maybe they talk about altcoins too and altcoins are riskier.

You will see trading advertisments on YouTube, it will be about a person that has made millions of dollars within a year and how he is making over $10000 every month. Have anyone noticed this on YouTube? YouTube is full of fake and lying ads, all because of the money they are receiving from the lying ads.

Now, our beloved YT channel is still too irrelevant to draw much attention, I guess, but just be aware.
I hope so too. With what I have known on this forum, the way people are posting on bitcoin boards, it is full of life experiences and ways to avoid scam and also about warning to traders. I do not know any reason they should ban our channel if we continue to follow this legacy. But I know YouTube and all these centralized sites, they can be bias and stupid while they continuing and enjoying advertising what can make people to lose money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
A word of caution:

copper member

14:08  - 14:45

So if I'm not mistaken it took you almost 40-45 minutes to record this 8 minutes episode, impressive efforts.

One more question is this a 3D printed logo?

I know that this may be asking too much, like really too much. But what about, for a certain period of time, adding an additional message to this header:

PS: No hacking was made, just inspect element.

I literally scrolled up to see if this has already happened Cheesy

It's a good suggestion to promote the channel but like "he" said "bitcointalk" does not like any thing to be "official" so still this channel isn't an official channel yet Smiley
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
@Cyrus, I think you should advertise the channel a bit more.
I mentioned to hodlonaut about the Citadel21 hidden ad but no return yet (at least not that I heard of), I should have probably mentioned it to Katoshi too (probably will do it later as well), but if you guys are making hidden ads like that you could just contact the owners and see if they can spread the word.

I think you probably want to grow the channel the natural way, but just think about it Smiley

BTW finished with the first sub, will try to the second file until the end of the week, during my lunch breaks Smiley
Thanks for the tweet! Well, it wasn't a hidden ad, as there should always be a good amount of Bitcoin collectibles in our videos Cheesy
Tomorrow we should be able to show off a pic to back up your tweet!
And thank you very, very much for the subtitles!

Fair play. I really didn't expect this sort of quality. You know when someone says to you they want to make a Youtube channel because they heard its good money, then you kind of just roll your eyes in the mind a little, because they never really intend on putting in effort, and instead just want to reap the rewards.

The way your going about this has really given the opposite effect, and should just be applauded. You've done a fantastic job, and long may it continue.

Thank you! IMO producing content you enjoy watching makes content authentic, first of all. I tried to set the bar high from the start and judging from the reaction so far we mostly succeeded. TBH, it's past my expectations!

I think one spoiler alert is enough for this post Cheesy
But don't wanna build up too much buzz. It's nothing that grand.
One low key Tesla it's then Wink.
If @BitcoinTalkShow spoiled the future Elon colab they're so really fired right now  Cheesy

I would have loved to have commented with my username, but I'm degoogling my life and have deleted my Youtube account.  Apparently you can't create a new one without linking your phone number to it, which I'm not willing to do.  Props to Cyrus and whoever else was behind the new vid!  I'm looking forward to more.
Yeah, and I believe certain content is behind a linked credit card to verify age now. I've tried degoogling if you will for a long time. Recently stopped using Gmail, and got a custom OS on the phone that gets rid of Google apps. However, I still somewhat rely on Google with Amazon, and its almost completely impossible to avoid them these days, since most websites go through them with Google analytics etc.

Anyway, before getting too off topic; Viewing the videos contributes probably just as much without an account than with one. Subscribers don't really earn channels money, its the views, and ad click rate. Though, having a higher subscriber count might help with the algorithm that Youtube users, not sure. Although, it probably considers views first, and foremost due to that actually being the bread winner for Youtube, and channels.
Glad you liked it! The more google services you use, the harder it's going to be to switch. Thankkfully there's a lot of open source alternatives to their services.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
Fair play. I really didn't expect this sort of quality. You know when someone says to you they want to make a Youtube channel because they heard its good money, then you kind of just roll your eyes in the mind a little, because they never really intend on putting in effort, and instead just want to reap the rewards.

The way your going about this has really given the opposite effect, and should just be applauded. You've done a fantastic job, and long may it continue.

One low key Tesla it's then Wink.

I would have loved to have commented with my username, but I'm degoogling my life and have deleted my Youtube account.  Apparently you can't create a new one without linking your phone number to it, which I'm not willing to do.  Props to Cyrus and whoever else was behind the new vid!  I'm looking forward to more.

Anyway, before getting too off topic; Viewing the videos contributes probably just as much without an account than with one. Subscribers don't really earn channels money, its the views, and ad click rate. Though, having a higher subscriber count might help with the algorithm that Youtube users, not sure. Although, it probably considers views first, and foremost due to that actually being the bread winner for Youtube, and channels.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Honestly, I'd forgotten all about those 2020 awards for the most part

Indeed.  I think that's the best part about this whole idea.  We have a rich history of events and community goings-on we can revisit.  Although I guess some of the events were more controversial and dramatic than others, heh.  Glad we're starting with the more positive ones, though.

DeFi won the 2020 award for biggest fail?  Wow, I must have lost track of time in a big way.  I thought it was still red hot back then--is there an official date of death for that whole sector of crypto or what?

It probably wasn't the biggest fail in terms of hype.  Just on what it managed to deliver, heh.  It's still thriving in terms of a marketing gimmick for crapcoins.  But they're rarely decentralised, so they don't really live up to the concept.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Ha ha....I'm lovin' the 3rd video.  Honestly, I'd forgotten all about those 2020 awards for the most part, mostly since I knew I wasn't going to get many votes in any of the categories.  What I found odd is that the mention of those awards included Lauda twice, a member who's long gone from the forum.

I would have loved to have commented with my username, but I'm degoogling my life and have deleted my Youtube account.  Apparently you can't create a new one without linking your phone number to it, which I'm not willing to do.  Props to Cyrus and whoever else was behind the new vid!  I'm looking forward to more.

DeFi won the 2020 award for biggest fail?  Wow, I must have lost track of time in a big way.  I thought it was still red hot back then--is there an official date of death for that whole sector of crypto or what?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
@Cyrus, I think you should advertise the channel a bit more.
I mentioned to hodlonaut about the Citadel21 hidden ad but no return yet (at least not that I heard of), I should have probably mentioned it to Katoshi too (probably will do it later as well), but if you guys are making hidden ads like that you could just contact the owners and see if they can spread the word.

I think you probably want to grow the channel the natural way, but just think about it Smiley

BTW finished with the first sub, will try to the second file until the end of the week, during my lunch breaks Smiley
administrator
May I ask what kind of setup are you guys running @Cyrus
I could ask for a list from the video crew. But we're in the process of buying our own and have someone shoot and then send it off to editing. It's the only scalable way that makes sense for us.

• Choosing the Bitcointalk Community Awards 2020 as the theme for the second video is interesting. May I ask why did you decide to do it? Did you felt that the thread didn't had the right "ending" to it? Another set of applause for icopress regarding his tremendous work on it btw. For sure this would have to get a dedicated episode and I'm glad that it ended up being right on the second one.
Yes. We, actually I, did promise icopress to somehow contribute to the awards somehow. So some time last year I said that we'd make some t-shirts for the winners. One thing led to another and some of it is in the video you just watched  Cheesy
And thanks icopress!

• This blurring effect[5] is different from the remaining ones. Just curious as to why the reason to change it? Trying out different effects?
I didn't notice it. Yeah, probably the editor wanted to try something different. Full disclosure: that writing is actually part of a sign, which was put there last minute for a different purpose. We didn't even notice until after filming was done that day. Felt it was kinda awkward to have it written there, as I didn't want people to think we were advertising something so paid extra for the blur work.

• From an engagement perspective I understand the idea to send you usernames for you to read[7]. But I worry that it may be buried in the middle of the video and it ends up going unnoticed. Perhaps adding up a description on the video mentioning this little "game"? I saw that you added some links in the description but I don't think this one was mentioned. Still on this topic, what about time-stamping the video in the same time that you mentioned in the video description links? I think that for mobile users it would be better rather than having to open the description area and search for them.
That's a good idea! @BitcoinTalkShow actually had written a thread to post, asking for help. However, there's another thread I wanted to see posted as well and didn't want to be too spammy with the project. Spoiler: Asking content for Best of January Bitcointalk!
The video should be timestamped by the threads being mentioned though.

• Still regarding the prizes for the winners, what about adding some kind of value - as in Bitcoin - in the gift themselves? The main idea would be to "print" a message on the blockchain itself tagged to the specific gift, that way both of them would be unique in a special way. I wasn't talking anything high, just enough to be able to leave our "footprint" on the network.

This is really starting to have a considerable dimension considering the team behind it (less than 10 iirc). Back to the sustainability side of it, I'm sure that this was mentioned already, but what do you guys think about having a donation address for the channel? I think that it's something that could easily be done and that could help sustain the expenses while the channel doesn't have a huge userbase. On another note I am really interesting to see the running costs of the whole operation just to have an idea about the need that we may have to start quickly making fundraiser events or something like that. I do know that the forum has a nice stash but since we're unaware of the % that may be allocated to it, it doesn't hurt to start thinking in other ways to help considering the team and the new set.
It's still an experiment. If the community and general public considers it successful, guess there's hope to sustain it. We could say that for now I'm running this experiment for everybody else.

I know that this may be asking too much, like really too much. But what about, for a certain period of time, adding an additional message to this header:
That would be cool indeed!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
Gotta say that I was surprised- as most members surely were - in knowing that there was such a short gap between the first and the second episode (63 days between the teaser and 1st video and  15 days between the 1st and 2nd). For sure this is a nice pace, and I think it's suitable considering the stage where we are at the moment. Regarding the second video, here are some notes that I took after watching it a couple of times:

• Congrats on the video resolution! Not only we are greeted with 1080p quality, we also have 1444p available! This is a treat for the media lovers. May I ask what kind of setup are you guys running @Cyrus?
  • I really liked the energy from the host right in the first couple of seconds[1]. Since I assume that you were recording non-stop - or at least in consecutive ways - this greeting expression really seems like that it was the result of numerous takes where you and your team kept re-shooting in the hopes of finding the right vibe for it. Let me say to you that you totally did it - the first message delivered was explosive, friendly and full of energy. Hello to you too!
  • The blurring on the top right corner around this[2] mark seems to be absent for a couple of seconds;
  • If I had any doubts that Cyrus was the host, then after this[3] reaction I think I'm certain of it. It totally seems like that kind of expression of someone who's joking with himself in a clever way (at least that's what I was able to read from the expression);
  • Choosing the Bitcointalk Community Awards 2020 as the theme for the second video is interesting. May I ask why did you decide to do it? Did you felt that the thread didn't had the right "ending" to it? Another set of applause for icopress regarding his tremendous work on it btw. For sure this would have to get a dedicated episode and I'm glad that it ended up being right on the second one. I just hope it doesn't make other viewers think that they should register to give their best to take the spot of "Troll of the Year"  Cheesy
  • The contest winners announcement[4] was a neat thing to do since there was never any kind of vocalized way. I think that in order to top this announcement the host would have to be wearing a tuxedo but I reckon that could be a bit too much  Grin ;
  • This blurring effect[5] is different from the remaining ones. Just curious as to why the reason to change it? Trying out different effects?
  • There was some audio issues on at least 2 parts of the video, here's the first one I noticed[6]. I know that I'm being picky as hell but I just want to bring to the community everything that I was able to take from the video. Granted the remaining audio is good, but if we want to keep the quality up there I couldn't let this one pass. But still, remarkable job on this side still!
  • From an engagement perspective I understand the idea to send you usernames for you to read[7]. But I worry that it may be buried in the middle of the video and it ends up going unnoticed. Perhaps adding up a description on the video mentioning this little "game"? I saw that you added some links in the description but I don't think this one was mentioned. Still on this topic, what about time-stamping the video in the same time that you mentioned in the video description links? I think that for mobile users it would be better rather than having to open the description area and search for them.
  • The whole section where you talk about the prize idea and the numerous evolution stages that it had was truly a joy to see. I think that in a forum where most of the things are decided/talked in closed doors, having this window where we are able to see a fraction of what goes beneath it (even though we're talking about BitcoinTalkShow and not the forum itself) is something really great. While they are not the same the "ether" is the same so I assume we can take some notes from the kind of motivation/spirit that goes behind doors here.
  • Still regarding the prizes for the winners, what about adding some kind of value - as in Bitcoin - in the gift themselves? The main idea would be to "print" a message on the blockchain itself tagged to the specific gift, that way both of them would be unique in a special way. I wasn't talking anything high, just enough to be able to leave our "footprint" on the network.
  • I saw that this video now has a "Dislike" animation! Thank you for taking that recommendation from my latest reply (regarding the first video)!
  • These last shots[9][10][11] on every video so far is really cryptic to me. Assuming that each t-shirt is a episode could we expect at least 9 in the first "season" of the show? Perhaps there's already a theme for each of them? Here's an image comparing the last shot of the teaser vs the second video:

Overall this was a great video and it gave us a sneak peak that some threads really dig deep in the staff and administrators so much that they feel like they should "top it" with something else. I think that it shows to outside viewers what we are - a great community despite some rotten apples from time to time - and that we really welcome anyone with the will to learn into our forum. Keep up the good work guys!

The set is about to get upgraded in a few weeks, so expect to see more of that  Cheesy
This is really starting to have a considerable dimension considering the team behind it (less than 10 iirc). Back to the sustainability side of it, I'm sure that this was mentioned already, but what do you guys think about having a donation address for the channel? I think that it's something that could easily be done and that could help sustain the expenses while the channel doesn't have a huge userbase. On another note I am really interesting to see the running costs of the whole operation just to have an idea about the need that we may have to start quickly making fundraiser events or something like that. I do know that the forum has a nice stash but since we're unaware of the % that may be allocated to it, it doesn't hurt to start thinking in other ways to help considering the team and the new set.

I know it would probably be difficult because so many forum members value their anonymity, however, I think it would be interesting for notable forum members to be interviewed. It could be done via google hangouts, or zoom so no one would have to travel.
That's great to hear! May I suggest that whenever you have an idea of the first couple of users to be interviewed, we could have the opportunity to send a couple of questions to be asked to them (assuming that it is going to be recorded)? I think that if even 5 or so questions got selected from the community would be great (from a community and engagement point of view).

PS: No hacking was made, just inspect element.

I know that the thread is updated as soon as the episodes are launched, as well as social networks, but I think that the fact that the header is omnipresent everywhere we go within the forum it would surely be a way to advertise the channel to everyone in our community (and visitors). I also know that it may not be a feasible solution, but I would also like to hear from you guys.

[1]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=2
[2]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=13
[3]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=50
[4]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=104
[5]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=160
[6]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=175
[7]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=220
[8]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=473
[9]https://youtu.be/r3v7Mg-IJxk?t=491
[10]https://youtu.be/WK4VqHEf8CE?t=369
[11]https://youtu.be/JHCI4Q5Q-MQ?t=55
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
The laser was around 3500 USD. Funny story: Tried buying with BTC, seller said YES, laughingly. When asking for details they excused themselves, thinking it was a joke. It was in good taste though, as afterwards they started asking about actually adding Bitcoin as a payment option Smiley
That is a great way to help adoption of Bitcoin, by asking everyone (multiple times if needed) if they accept Bitcoin for payment.
Doing that locally I am noticing small and big sellers accepting cryptocurrency payments more everyday, even some big megamarkets now accept crypto payments.
This is far from perfect, but I think it's much better situation than it was few years ago.

Indeed, as it was pointed out earlier as well, the filming was done in summer. Due to a series of delays, it was published just now.
As for shipment, good suggestion. AFAIK @icopress will compile the list of the awardees that want to claim the prize soon.
Just remember to protect packages with some air filled bags or styrofoam... I saw how some delivery services are throwing packages around in their trucks and I wouldn't want to see those nice bitcointalk packages ruined Cheesy
And since you guys now own this cool laser, I guess we can expect to see more interesting bitcointalk creations in future, one idea could be Bitcointalk Passports that respect member privacy Wink
Cool collectible item and proof that once we were citizens of Bitcointalk.
administrator
I really like the idea of customized awards for the winners of the upcoming community awards ceremony. It gives a very serious tone to the whole thing. I keep wondering how much you paid for that laser engraver and did you purchase it with bitcoin maybe? Grin If it's not a secret, let me know.

Would be really cool to see the reach of these videos so far, and how many people got inspired to register on Bitcointalk after watching them.
Maybe in the next video, you can mention that new users who registered on the forum, could write an introductory post in this thread just to see how big of an affect it has on people. Maybe some sort of symbolic award can be given to the first 5 or the first 10, or something like that. Copper Memberships maybe. Although, knowing how people are, it would probably be abused.
The laser was around 3500 USD. Funny story: Tried buying with BTC, seller said YES, laughingly. When asking for details they excused themselves, thinking it was a joke. It was in good taste though, as afterwards they started asking about actually adding Bitcoin as a payment option Smiley
Events for new members and their stories would be interesting. But I think it's something that need to be thought well and organized somewhere down the road, if/when the reach is greater. But there was one brand new account that posted here, saying they got inspired to register after watching the Youtube video Smiley
As for the reach, so far BitcoinTalkShow video thumbnail impressions will probably reach 5k total this week, the click through rate is over 7%.
Views: ~1.3k
Total watch time: ~31h.
IMHO, it's better than personally expected for just starting out with not much promoting outside this section of the forum, but I'm no Youtube expert  Cheesy

Second Episode is even better than first one, and I honestly expected to see something like this after watching first teaser video with t-shirts and cool packaging.
It's obvious that you made this video earlier in 2021 so you had to make small corrections later  Wink

I have one suggestion for everyone who wants to keep more privacy but still receive their unique reward, just use alternative address, PO boxes or some other mail & package forwarding service.
Congrats to all happy winners (again). Smiley
Indeed, as it was pointed out earlier as well, the filming was done in summer. Due to a series of delays, it was published just now.
As for shipment, good suggestion. AFAIK @icopress will compile the list of the awardees that want to claim the prize soon.

Still when you search on youtube with "bitcointalk" , our this show no where to be seen yet, even if you search "Bitcoin Talk Show" first video is not from this channel. Yes I know this will improve by time.
Also another  small thing I'm sure somone already pointed it too is it "bitcointalk" or "BitcoinTalk"?
IIRC at first only searching "BitcoinTalkShow" would Youtube display any content from there. Search and discovery should improve with time as you said.
As for the name, different capitalization was mostly unintentional AFAIK. However, the name itself is a play on words to bring together Bitcoin, Bitcointalk and Talk show.
copper member
What? Second episode you say?
Sure thing, here's the link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3v7Mg-IJxk

I'm late to the party here but good thing is I saw the video on my YouTube feeds first (on the same day of release) before checking this thread.

So unfortunate for me to miss the Community Awards 2020 (sorry I was sleeping that time). Well to be honest sometimes it's difficult to track all these threads and topics. I feel more comfortable following single thread like WO. I don't know how you guys do it, you guys are magicians.

Any way another rocking episode.. and forgive me for name pronunciation... o my dear "Lauda"... (all those from subcontinent surely know what lauda is, if you don't ask him https://youtu.be/-UkArh2HzJg?t=158), mysterious and a mystery to be solved, he/she/they will be missed.

Bitcoin Ninja LoyceV...

How many Ninjas do we have?

I love the statement "Learn to earn" 10/10 for that.

And I forget to mention that the way "you" carefully opened the paper in the start plus the background music... right that moment i knew there is something behind this paper hahaha

Still when you search on youtube with "bitcointalk" , our this show no where to be seen yet, even if you search "Bitcoin Talk Show" first video is not from this channel. Yes I know this will improve by time.

Also another  small thing I'm sure somone already pointed it too is it "bitcointalk" or "BitcoinTalk"?

Is it Bitcoin Talk Show or Bitcointalk Show? The subtitles at the beginning of the episode say BitcoinTalkShow. But then, at 0:13 into the video, Bitcoin Talk Show is displayed on the screen. Finally, at 5:50, when the first episode ends, we can see bitcointalk show popping up.

Bitcoin + "Talk Show"     or     Bitcointalk + Show    .... I mean is the show about Bitcoin or Bitcointalk? Of course both but still.
Activity: 23
Merit: 533
Not sure if you can still access your account or not, but if you can, try and get in touch with the moderators of r/Bitcoin.
theymos is a mod of /r/bitcoin. Surely Cyrus can talk to him.
The /r/bitcoin mods said that it was done by Reddit so we messaged the Reddit admins.

PS: They also said that they whitelist BitcoinTalk links manually as Reddit hides them by default. They tried asking Reddit admins to whitelist them but so far nothing.
We could politely ask Reddit admins about that while we're at it, this is one way of contacting them: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Freddit.com
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
Not sure if you can still access your account or not, but if you can, try and get in touch with the moderators of r/Bitcoin.
theymos is a mod of /r/bitcoin. Surely Cyrus can talk to him.
Pages:
Jump to: