Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Youtube channel - what would you like to see? - page 12. (Read 13467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
PS: The post about the second episode was removed from /r/Bitcoin: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/ryf8o8/new_bitcointalkshow_episode_is_out_hope_you_like/
Not sure what to do about that.
It seems that you (BitcoinTalkShow) had all your posts deleted. None of your posts are visible on https://www.reddit.com/user/BitcoinTalkShow/posts/.

Not sure if you can still access your account or not, but if you can, try and get in touch with the moderators of r/Bitcoin. As the notification says, it's an automated deletion. What's interesting is that the video can still be watched on reddit and it hasn't been removed. 
Activity: 23
Merit: 533
The background music, the 2010 memes, the background setup they all make the videos feel sooo...genuinely bitcointalk-y.
Bitcointalky, love that! Couldn't have explained better what the aim was.

Great job on pronouncing my name correctly!
We were discussing having an entire episode on pronouncing usernames. We had some work done on it. But will probably have to start a thread to ask for suggestions. Do you think Project Development is a good place for such threads?

What? Second episode you say?
I'm happy to see that you still have your job Wink
Same here! I'm here to stay! You guys seem to like me. No more stupid mistakes were done, Cyrus has no reason to replace me hahaha! Mister Admin Sir please forgive me for mispelling Rikafip's username.

Can't say that about mine lol, for some reason I became Rikaflip Cheesy
Sorry about that! I'm going to personally make sure the box is properly engraved though.

PS: The post about the second episode was removed from /r/Bitcoin: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/ryf8o8/new_bitcointalkshow_episode_is_out_hope_you_like/
Not sure what to do about that.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
I watched it last night, and it was enjoyable.

I think the content in this episode was a little dated (we are in 2022, and the episode was discussing awards from 2020).

I know it would probably be difficult because so many forum members value their anonymity, however, I think it would be interesting for notable forum members to be interviewed. It could be done via google hangouts, or zoom so no one would have to travel.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Can't say that about mine lol, for some reason I became Rikaflip Cheesy

Luckily BTT has a rich history from which hundreds of quality videos can be made, and I would suggest that one episode per month be dedicated to some of the most important people on the forum like Satoshi, Hal, Sirius, and some other members.
+1, this is something I would definitely like to see!

Good effort by the way, looking forward to the next video.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Second Episode is even better than first one, and I honestly expected to see something like this after watching first teaser video with t-shirts and cool packaging.
It's obvious that you made this video earlier in 2021 so you had to make small corrections later  Wink

I have one suggestion for everyone who wants to keep more privacy but still receive their unique reward, just use alternative address, PO boxes or some other mail & package forwarding service.
Congrats to all happy winners (again). Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
I think your name was spelt instead  Grin
I could not help laughing when he was pronouncing your name.
Got to know about the awards today, and those awardees are still active in the forum.
Except for satoshi [!?] and Lauda.
Good observation, thanks! I really wish I came earlier. I love being among history makers.
Meanwhile, I am happy I witnessed the first BitcoinTalkShow episode. In 10yrs time, this can also be a great history if we will all be in this space.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm happy to see that you still have your job Wink

Got to know about the awards today, and those awardees are still active in the forum.
Except for satoshi [!?] and Lauda.

I can't wait to attend/see a planned live stream interview with the host in it [at this point, I'm pretty sure most users feel the same] and as a straight guy, I'm not shy to admit that I really like him!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I really like the idea of customized awards for the winners of the upcoming community awards ceremony. It gives a very serious tone to the whole thing. I keep wondering how much you paid for that laser engraver and did you purchase it with bitcoin maybe? Grin If it's not a secret, let me know.

Would be really cool to see the reach of these videos so far, and how many people got inspired to register on Bitcointalk after watching them.
Maybe in the next video, you can mention that new users who registered on the forum, could write an introductory post in this thread just to see how big of an affect it has on people. Maybe some sort of symbolic award can be given to the first 5 or the first 10, or something like that. Copper Memberships maybe. Although, knowing how people are, it would probably be abused.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I was not hoping that the second episode would come so soon, but it is obvious that the team is well prepared and now there is enough material for new episodes maybe every week. Luckily BTT has a rich history from which hundreds of quality videos can be made, and I would suggest that one episode per month be dedicated to some of the most important people on the forum like Satoshi, Hal, Sirius, and some other members.

The awards are really nice and surprising, and it's very nice that so much effort will be put into them - keep up the good work👍🎥
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
A quality 2nd episode  Smiley
I like it when hosts are enjoying presenting and Cyrus is definitely enjoying it. Also, love it when there is a bit of banter with the “behind the camera” folks, it makes the whole show more fun to watch and much more personable Smiley
Keep up the good work and kudos to all envolved.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

The prizes looks awesome. Looks like you've put a ton of work in to them.

Well done to all involved in this project.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Great show!  I'm addicted. 
I know they don't come easily but I want moar!! 
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 925
I think we can have fun on the BitcointalkShow YouTube channel. We will wait for more videos to come. “Troll of the year removed because of too many candidates.”  it was really funny. Grin

I want more and more epic episodes. BTW thanks icopress. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Loved the videos. Thank you cyrus and your team. I guess the Friday where we see the videos finally came.

And I like the idea of auctioning off prizes for a good cause if the winners chose not to/aren't available. Really solid work, the youtube videos seem to be thought out well and scripted well. The background music, the 2010 memes, the background setup they all make the videos feel sooo...genuinely bitcointalk-y. Not sure if that makes sense, but really solid work <3. The community is happy to support the youtube channel, I am sure.
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
Looking forward to more Epps. Enjoyed seeing some of my buddies artwork on the wall as well Smiley
The set is about to get upgraded in a few weeks, so expect to see more of that  Cheesy

My first thought was if i missed something as i subscribed to the youtube channel but i realized then what you mean with it  Cheesy
The first Video was the Teaser and the second one was the First Episode , fingers crossed we see soon the second one.
He tricked me as well Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
[...]
In the description under the video there is a link to the previous event (voting) and there is another link to the thread with the voting results.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Just finished watching the second episode;
My expectations were met;
Quality sustained;
This time around seems interactive, yet was piloted by one person;
Next award, I would love to see @The Pharmacist and @Fillippone.
@Icopress, can you please drop me link to the thread.

A nice project of high standard. In order to sustain and improve the standard, there should be a sustainable sponsor.
I am loving this and hoping to recieve notifications for further episodes.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I don't know what impresses me more, the fact that the video talks about the community awards of 2020 or that it's been 2 years since we had those awards.
If we forget that today is January 7th, then yes ... I agree with you.  Cheesy

Time flys so fast around its crazy , and by the way where was the community awards of 2021 ?
Would be nice to see that again for the year 2021 , or did i missed that one also !
Patience my friend .... We really haven't forgotten about the community but don't forget that this is a non-profit event, to which everyone devotes as much time as they can, (I hope I can say so on behalf of everyone who is somehow involved in this project). Therefore, the solution of some issues related to the past and partly with this year took more time than we would like. Now preparations for the announcement are in full swing, and I can assure you that this year we will do everything to make this event more meaningful for the community with more meaningful prizes.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Sure thing, here's the link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3v7Mg-IJxk
Haha nice , thanks for the link for the second episode now !
Awesome Episode again with very good quality.
And yeah i remember the community awards of 2020 , and damn its already 2 years ago when this was going on.
Time flys so fast around its crazy , and by the way where was the community awards of 2021 ?
Would be nice to see that again for the year 2021 , or did i missed that one also !
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
I don't know what impresses me more, the fact that the video talks about the community awards of 2020 or that it's been 2 years since we had those awards.
Pages:
Jump to: