Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Youtube channel - what would you like to see? - page 16. (Read 13470 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
That's weird. Tried to keep the puzzle simple and see if there's interest to continue them.
It shouldn't give any error, but I haven't tried extracting it on Windows though.

Could someone confirm it using Linux?

Sorry, my LinuxVM is out of reach as I am travelling.
I installed the program fresh with latest JVM (I hadn’t it installed at all actually).
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
That's weird. Tried to keep the puzzle simple and see if there's interest to continue them.
It shouldn't give any error, but I haven't tried extracting it on Windows though.

Could someone confirm it using Linux?
legendary
Here I am again.

This is what I found so Far using the picture posted above:

Either or I am missing something, or it is about cracking the password.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I've been inactive for sometime, but this is long overdue... Crypto needs education and not the nonsense spewing moon boys... I too have evolved over the years and hope this will help others evolve too...
legendary
Damn, I am busy on other unwanted IRL stuff and I cannot try this gem of a program:

https://www.openstego.com/

I summon the collective intelligence of bitcointalk.org to crack that one!

administrator

Open!
Steady!
Go!
[size =10pt]Open[/size]!
[size =10pt]Ste[/size]ady!
[size =10pt]Go[/size]!
STE… means Steganography?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Tried to decipher your cryptic image by using basic Steganography to see if it had any links hidden in the picture, or a password of sorts.
Try to check from the other side ...  Roll Eyes [pngchunks (linux) or tweakPNG (windows)]

Maybe it's not hidden data, but hidden binary code? Also, I'm not sure if it's possible to decode a message (if it exists) at all if this image is actually not the original one (since I don't know how the metadata of an image changes after being hosted on Imgur or Twitter).

legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.

Interesting.......

Tried to decipher your cryptic image by using basic Steganography to see if it had any links hidden in the picture, or a password of sorts.

- Converted the image to a notepad to find something useful: returned null.
- Used an online site to find if anything had been hexed: returned null.
- Tried to extract the image for possible hidden files using winzip/winrar: returned null.
- Tried to change the hue and saturation of the image to see if you had hidden any text in the image in  plain sight : returned null.
- Checked for any unlisted videos on unlistedvideos.com: returned null.

i now have dissapointment for free of cost. yip yip hurray. Merry fkin xmas.
administrator
legendary
The words underneath the image were meant to look that way. But I assure you every word was deliberate. Feel free to quote me on that!  Cheesy

I quoted your words and I found that weird formatting.

[size =10pt]Open[/size]!
[size =10pt]Ste[/size]ady!
[size =10pt]Go[/size]!

STE… means Steganography?
administrator
The words underneath the image were meant to look that way. But I assure you every word was deliberate. Feel free to quote me on that!  Cheesy

Links to the posted image were also shared to Twitter: https://twitter.com/BtcTalkShow/status/1474190376101625857 and Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/BitcoinTalkShow and the Discord server.
So far nobody found anything strange  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
AWww... do we have to wait until next Wednesday?

Come on please! What do you know we don't? Which clue did you get from the image? I have been stalking this thread for weeksmonths and now I am wishing for my Christmas present!

No! I don't have any insider information.  I only know whatever I've seen posted publicly but when I saw Cyrus' latest post I thought he was directly translating some Romania phrase into English:

Pe locuri, fiti gata, start!

Which translates to

"On your marks! Get set! Go!" or "Ready! Set! Go!" or "Ready! Steady! Go!" (I'll admit I am a little confused by the word "Open" but it wouldn't be the first time I have been confused by Romanian-English translations ESPECIALLY on restaurant menus which can sometimes be downright stomach turning... but I digress)

Add to that the Twitter poll where they let the users decide the opening day - Wednesday was the top pick - so I am making a huge assumption that it's ready and will air next Wednesday.

That's all I've got.  Nothing special.

legendary
Oh, yeah, I heard that place! Great idea, it would also be convenient, as I think all the EpochTalk developers are working there!
One might even go as far as saying that the EpochTalk developers work round the clock, no clock.
EpochTalk developers are very fast. They are moving at a velocity very close to the speed of the light.Insert Interstellar meme here
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Oh, yeah, I heard that place! Great idea, it would also be convenient, as I think all the EpochTalk developers are working there!
One might even go as far as saying that the EpochTalk developers work round the clock, no clock.
legendary
I also heard that island Sommarøy in Norway is removing and erasing time from existence, so I think this would be the perfect place for Bitcointalk Youtube channel headquarters.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Thechnically, "This fall" has ended on Dec 21,2021: Winter Solstice
Maybe Cyrus is working on Northern Australian time and weather conditions, because I think they have autumn/fall in May and June, so maybe we need to wait for end of June 2022 (I hope not).
Other option is that he operates from Southern Africa region that has autumn season around April, that is more acceptable than Australian version.
I also heard that island Sommarøy in Norway is removing and erasing time from existence, so I think this would be the perfect place for Bitcointalk Youtube channel headquarters.
legendary
Open!
Steady!
Go!
Is this the final countdown or what?
I don't see anything new on youtube channel and I don't know where exactly should I Go or stay?  Cheesy
You know you are slowly killing us like this Cyrus right... have some mercy please.

Also, I rewatched the teaser again and I noticed this:

Thechnically, "This fall" has ended on Dec 21,2021: Winter Solstice

There is a long YoutubeWinter ahead of us?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Open!
Steady!
Go!
Is this the final countdown or what?
I don't see anything new on youtube channel and I don't know where exactly should I Go or stay?  Cheesy
You know you are slowly killing us like this Cyrus right... have some mercy please.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
there is just no beating them today for they are like the army of memes trying to get many views for the sponsors who paid them.
An army of memes.  I'm not even sure what "meme" means anymore, because that word has gotten used so much to describe so many things, kind of like "narrative" and "racist".  But you're dead-on about the majority of Youtubers being view whores--and the worst are the ones who get paid from Youtube ad revenue in addition to having product advertisements sneaked into their videos.  Watching most videos on that platform is just like watching a bunch of TV commercials.

i remember an episode of max keiser and stacy laughing at these influencers on youtube who opens thier mouth widely.
Uh, yeah.  And no offense to anyone in their 20s, because I've been there, but I constantly see and hear guys in that age range giving all sorts of financial advice as if they know what they're talking about--and believe me, 99% of them don't.  They might have made money with crypto, but making a profit in a bull market doesn't make you an expert on anything.  A monkey with a brain injury could do it as long as its fingers work, and when I hear someone barely past puberty giving trading/investing advice whilst the video playing is of some FPS game, I just shake my head.  The only human being who could possibly benefit from content like that is the person who made it.

they learn blockchain in school too. that's why the new traders today concentrate more on crypto through these shills on youtube. never in their lives tried gold or silver before.
No doubt Youtube influences the younger generation heavily, but when it's influencing them to trade crypto, that could create a bubble.  When lots of money pours into a market from people who don't really know what they're doing--but think they do--then it usually doesn't end well.

But I can't say I blame any of them for not investing in metals.  Young people probably should take a bit more risk than gold and/or silver, especially if they're investing for the future and want capital appreciation.
legendary
AWww... do we have to wait until next Wednesday?

Come on please! What do you know we don't? Which clue did you get from the image? I have been stalking this thread for weeksmonths and now I am wishing for my Christmas present!
Pages:
Jump to: