Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 11. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Hello guys, like your project, you have many english articles by the way, it's great

Yeah, as i know they have already more than 3k articles
Activity: 412
Hello guys, like your project, you have many english articles by the way, it's great
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
We invoke other crypto projects to carry out the same Bounty. We also always happy to support such projects. For example, talk about that type of bounty in our social media  Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
There were some guys who contributed to this article and they received a good award from Particl Wink

Yeah, this is a new type of bounty, i like that.
That guy who wrote the Particl article did a lot of work, it's just HUGE!

There were some guys who contributed to this article and they received a good award from Particl Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
That guy who wrote the Particl article did a lot of work, it's just HUGE!
I've found this information on their website. You were lucky that guy Max found such a good ambitious community. Now it's time for you to push on to get extra PR. I'd definitely take part in such contest Smiley

Thanks for advice we'll definitely think about it. Extra PR is never superfluous  Wink
Actually it's just a great way to collect good quality content on the portal.
Activity: 39
I've found this information on their website. You were lucky that guy Max found such a good ambitious community. Now it's time for you to push on to get extra PR. I'd definitely take part in such contest Smiley
That's impressive result. You gotta cooperate with more projects and drive more contests like that one

We'd love to, that's a great idea. This contest happened spontaneously by the initiative of Particl for what we're really grateful  Wink
Activity: 39
Guys! Recently we discovered that Particl conducted Bounty contest to create an updated Particl informational page at BitcoinWiki.org. You can find the information about it on their website. Now they have amazing detailed article on our website! Smiley

That's impressive result. You gotta cooperate with more projects and drive more contests like that one
Activity: 48
It is a good idea i think. Other projects should follow the lead of Particl

yes, It is a wonderful opportunity to attract attention to your project and also create a huge article. Well done!
Activity: 51
Guys! Recently we discovered that Particl conducted Bounty contest to create an updated Particl informational page at BitcoinWiki.org. You can find the information about it on their website. Now they have amazing detailed article on our website! Smiley

It is a good idea i think. Other projects should follow the lead of Particl
it is a very good idea and I hope that the implementation and support of the project will also be at a good level

Thank you for your support  Wink
Activity: 182
it is a very good idea and I hope that the implementation and support of the project will also be at a good level
Sense and content are very important but it's always better if good content in a beautiful shell  Smiley

yes. if you have reliable content this doesn't mean that you need to forget about aesthetics
Activity: 175
I don't know. I think design is not very important. The most important part of every project is sense and content

Sense and content are very important but it's always better if good content in a beautiful shell  Smiley
Activity: 200
I don't know. I think design is not very important. The most important part of every project is sense and content
Redesign is good idea. well, don't be offended at me, but I think ur site can be better

Sure, we understand that. We are happy to know your opinion and ready to hear your suggestions and advice Smiley
Thank you for support. We try to be even better for our audience. For example, redesign of Bitcoinwiki.org website is coming soon!  Cheesy

Redesign is good idea. well, don't be offended at me, but I think ur site can be better
Pages:
Jump to: