Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 15. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
February 20, 2019, 08:50:08 AM
What will be the transaction speed of these coins? Just to use these tokens as a payment transaction, transactions must be very fast.

Speed is not the most important thing in projects of this type. The most important is the option to scale over time this project. The team seems to be on the high level.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 08:14:41 AM
What will be the transaction speed of these coins? Just to use these tokens as a payment transaction, transactions must be very fast.
And it will also be interesting how the decentralization of this project is organized. I would like to know in more detail about what methods to protect the wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 07:38:41 AM
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 07:15:53 AM
Tell me when we can see the first working version of this wallet? And when the artificial intelligence will be launched in full.
Judging by the roadmap, this will happen only in 2020. So it will take a long time to keep these tokens.
And is it already known when they will appear on exchanges ?: Is there any information about this? And with what exchanges are being negotiated?

ICO is at the very beginning of its journey. No one would disclose such information, as this would violate the privacy policy of the exchanges and would create huge problems for listing coins in the future.
Follow the news of the project. All information will appear in our social networks, as relevant.
copper member
February 20, 2019, 07:13:11 AM
♦️The digital market continues growing and developing!

🔸According to the conducted marketing research, in the coming years it should be expected to increase in the following main areas:

📌 Application programming interface (API) market – will reach $ 5.7 trillion in 2019, demonstrating the importance of  Bitenny platform for third-party developers.

📌 The market for digital payments will reach $ 5.7 trillion in 2022.

📌 Digital transactions using applications and direct contacts via web browsers-in 2020 will account for 20% of all transactions, 40% of which will be made at points of sale.

🔸Bitenny project, which uses modern high and innovative technologies to simplify the management of financial assets and the use of the payment industry as a whole will be the main point of access to this global and promising market!

Activity: 187
February 20, 2019, 05:54:18 AM
Tell me when we can see the first working version of this wallet? And when the artificial intelligence will be launched in full.
Judging by the roadmap, this will happen only in 2020. So it will take a long time to keep these tokens.
And is it already known when they will appear on exchanges ?: Is there any information about this? And with what exchanges are being negotiated?
Activity: 156
February 20, 2019, 05:33:30 AM
Activity: 476
February 20, 2019, 04:35:05 AM
Activity: 170
February 20, 2019, 04:14:35 AM
As far as I understand, in order to work with fiat money all over the world, you will need to obtain licenses from central banks in different countries or maybe I am wrong?
Let's see how it will be organized in practice. As I understood, there was not much time left before the launch of the wallet.
Activity: 179
February 20, 2019, 04:00:12 AM
As far as I understand, in order to work with fiat money all over the world, you will need to obtain licenses from central banks in different countries or maybe I am wrong?
It would be the most interesting. Because I understand the wallet will work legally and pay taxes to the state.
Activity: 420
February 20, 2019, 03:47:03 AM
February 20, 2019, 03:36:38 AM
ico is dead now?
sales start only on February 28th. At this stage, they were able to attract 600,000 dollars, but I do not know about the sources of funding.
Where did you get this information ? Any private sales ? where can I read this information ?
I have not heard anything about the private sale rounds. At the moment I only know that public rands start on February 28th. This was written in the official chat. And also the fact that you can get a discount of 40%
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
February 19, 2019, 08:40:34 AM
ico is dead now?
sales start only on February 28th. At this stage, they were able to attract 600,000 dollars, but I do not know about the sources of funding.
Where did you get this information ? Any private sales ? where can I read this information ?
February 19, 2019, 08:23:41 AM
ico is dead now?
Where can I read about what discounts will be available at the initial stages of sales. And what will be the minimum contribution to the project?
Activity: 448
February 19, 2019, 08:20:06 AM
ico is dead now?
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
February 19, 2019, 05:34:26 AM
ico is dead now?
copper member
February 19, 2019, 05:25:07 AM
Tell me how the company will make money? What is the amount of commissions planned for the platform? I would like to know more about this because the wallet will be associated with real money and not just with cryptocurrency.
I heard that the visa and mastercard raises commissions for users. I think the future for such wallets. The only thing is that there are a lot of scammers in this market and we must be sure that this project will be implemented.
Well, as I understand it, working prototypes will be launched pretty soon. I think after that it will be easier to draw some conclusions. It remains to wait for announcements from the team.
Are there any reputable advisers who are ready to join the project right now? I wanted to know more about the project and its support.

All the latest information is on the social networks of the project and on the project website. We will report on all innovations, including joining the team of advisors, in our social networks. Follow for updates.
copper member
February 19, 2019, 05:22:46 AM
🔥It's high time to get acquainted with a professional team Bitenny which stands behind this unique and revolutionary project!

♦️We would like to start our acquaintance by introducing you to the founder and CEO of Bitenny – Shahdad Kiyani.

🔸Being interested in technology and innovation, Shahdad Kiyani has gained a lot of experience and knowledge in numerous sectors of the information technology . He is an effective leader and innovator who has many years of experience and shows great interest in the development of Internet enterprises, digital marketing and business.

🔸If you have any questions about  Bitenny project, you can leave them in the comments below this post, and Shahdad will be happy to answer them!

Activity: 187
February 19, 2019, 05:07:56 AM
Is the bounty program already running? Can you give me a link? I would like to start with it and get my tokens for free. Moreover, sales have not yet started.
Activity: 476
February 19, 2019, 05:06:08 AM
Tell me how the company will make money? What is the amount of commissions planned for the platform? I would like to know more about this because the wallet will be associated with real money and not just with cryptocurrency.
I heard that the visa and mastercard raises commissions for users. I think the future for such wallets. The only thing is that there are a lot of scammers in this market and we must be sure that this project will be implemented.
Well, as I understand it, working prototypes will be launched pretty soon. I think after that it will be easier to draw some conclusions. It remains to wait for announcements from the team.
Are there any reputable advisers who are ready to join the project right now? I wanted to know more about the project and its support.
Pages:
Jump to: