Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 16. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 04:33:59 AM
Tell me how the company will make money? What is the amount of commissions planned for the platform? I would like to know more about this because the wallet will be associated with real money and not just with cryptocurrency.
I heard that the visa and mastercard raises commissions for users. I think the future for such wallets. The only thing is that there are a lot of scammers in this market and we must be sure that this project will be implemented.
Well, as I understand it, working prototypes will be launched pretty soon. I think after that it will be easier to draw some conclusions. It remains to wait for announcements from the team.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 04:30:15 AM
Tell me how the company will make money? What is the amount of commissions planned for the platform? I would like to know more about this because the wallet will be associated with real money and not just with cryptocurrency.
I heard that the visa and mastercard raises commissions for users. I think the future for such wallets. The only thing is that there are a lot of scammers in this market and we must be sure that this project will be implemented.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 03:11:42 AM
Activity: 18
February 19, 2019, 03:05:20 AM
How is this wallet better than those that already exist? What is revolutionary and new you can offer ordinary users?
Yes, it would be interesting how this may be claimed. Because the profit of investors will depend directly on the popularity of this project.
What part of the funds will be allocated to a marketing company? And is there any referral program planned in order to be able to recommend this wallet to friends?
Activity: 187
February 19, 2019, 02:33:20 AM
How is this wallet better than those that already exist? What is revolutionary and new you can offer ordinary users?
Yes, it would be interesting how this may be claimed. Because the profit of investors will depend directly on the popularity of this project.
Activity: 112
February 19, 2019, 02:30:45 AM
Activity: 156
February 18, 2019, 02:28:12 PM
Hey. Do you already have a relationship with any major investors or venture funds? I always follow the support of the project by famous people.
Tell me when tokens appear on exchanges and on which exchanges they will appear. Who are you negotiating with at these stages?
Activity: 378
February 18, 2019, 02:14:31 PM
Hey. Do you already have a relationship with any major investors or venture funds? I always follow the support of the project by famous people.
Activity: 170
February 18, 2019, 07:53:50 AM
interesting project. Can you tell what tools for traders will be available? Can I connect third-party exchanges to the wallet for maximum convenience?
Yes, it would be very interesting to look at it. And also look at the recommendations of the artificial intelligence. If it really works, then the project will have thousands of users. all over the world.
February 18, 2019, 07:51:12 AM
interesting project. Can you tell what tools for traders will be available? Can I connect third-party exchanges to the wallet for maximum convenience?
Activity: 187
February 18, 2019, 06:03:55 AM
Do I understand correctly that I can convert cryptocurrency into dollars right inside the wallet, otherwise the volatility of cryptocurrency can affect the business.

Prally's Advanced Trading tools provide information and automated trading solutions for investors and traders on a one time use or on a subscription basis. Users simply need to feed critical information into Prally - including the amount of value they wish to trade, the time period, and the desired outcomes - and the tool will do the rest. The system can generate reports, analyse market conditions, or even execute trades on your behalf if permitted to, with over 50 payment methods accepted for investment.
It looks pretty good. But how it will be in practice and whether his team will be able to realize it.
do you already have experience in the IT field?
Activity: 476
February 18, 2019, 05:59:40 AM
I am glad that the project is developing rapidly and that he already has initial investments for development. I think this will be most important in the initial stages.
copper member
Activity: 98
February 18, 2019, 05:51:23 AM
Now there are quite a lot of wallets that provide such services. I need to understand why this project will be the best.
I have not seen the project where fiat money and cryptocurrents will be combined in one wallet. I think this should be as convenient as possible, but we'll see.
But how much will it be legal? Many countries do not want to work with cryptocurrencies at these stages. Please tell me in which country is this project registered?

Weena 292 3012 NJ,
Rotterdam
The Netherlands
copper member
February 18, 2019, 05:41:23 AM
Do I understand correctly that I can convert cryptocurrency into dollars right inside the wallet, otherwise the volatility of cryptocurrency can affect the business.

Prally's Advanced Trading tools provide information and automated trading solutions for investors and traders on a one time use or on a subscription basis. Users simply need to feed critical information into Prally - including the amount of value they wish to trade, the time period, and the desired outcomes - and the tool will do the rest. The system can generate reports, analyse market conditions, or even execute trades on your behalf if permitted to, with over 50 payment methods accepted for investment.
copper member
February 18, 2019, 05:38:07 AM
Bitenny is an innovative project that uses technology and innovation to simplify the ability to manage financial assets and make payments. Bitenny platform will be equipped with unique tools and will be able to provide its users with a wide range of innovative features.

The project Bitenny is a team of professional experts in the field of financial market and it-technologies. The company began to work on the project Bitenny in the third quarter of 2018, the year when it was able to provide project seed funding in the amount of 600 000 USD. Later, in the fourth quarter of 2018, the project website was developed, as well as contracts for tokensale were developed and verified.
At the beginning of 2019, the team began to develop the MVP of the project, released Whitepaper, organized the community and started international token sales.

What are the further plans of  Bitenny project?

After the completion of the sales of tokens Bitenny the team plans to continue development of the platform, add a token Bitenny listed on cryptocurrency exchanges start trading and payment solution of Bitenny, and all these things will happen in 2019.

Prally digital assistant will work on the platform in 2020. It will be able to perform voice requests in the language of platform users. Also in 2020, the project will provide a White label solution for its partners.

Be the first to know about the news and achievements of  Bitenny project, regularly follow our news on the site
https://bitenny.io/!

Activity: 182
February 18, 2019, 04:34:28 AM
Activity: 420
February 18, 2019, 03:53:23 AM
Now there are quite a lot of wallets that provide such services. I need to understand why this project will be the best.
I have not seen the project where fiat money and cryptocurrents will be combined in one wallet. I think this should be as convenient as possible, but we'll see.
But how much will it be legal? Many countries do not want to work with cryptocurrencies at these stages. Please tell me in which country is this project registered?
Activity: 179
February 18, 2019, 03:31:36 AM
February 18, 2019, 03:27:47 AM
February 17, 2019, 10:41:43 AM
A person who does not have a smartphone can somehow use this product? How are you going to work in the offline sector? I would be very interested.
I do not even understand how this will work. But in fact, if it is a simple wallet, then there are quite a few of them and I don’t understand why this particular project will be in demand from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: